Poll

Would you like to see inf+cav tournaments in 2019?

Yes
50 (75.8%)
No
7 (10.6%)
Eike Weimann
9 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Inf+Cav Tournament(s) in 2019?  (Read 7589 times)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Inf+Cav Tournament(s) in 2019?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 09:40:05 am »
If hosted can we do on a saturday or maybe a friday sundays are shite

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 09:57:50 am »
lol what sort of no life r u hursty, i thought more of you kid.

Whoever organize this would have to put some thoughts into the ruleset because such tournament has never been hosted before and in order to make the event fair, interesting and enjoyable for both class, some issues are bound to arise.

But the idea is cool, good luck to whoever hosts it.
Yes it has.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 10:29:10 am »

Whoever organize this would have to put some thoughts into the ruleset because such tournament has never been hosted before and in order to make the event fair, interesting and enjoyable for both class, some issues are bound to arise.

Yes it has.
native is more important

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 10:29:50 am »

Yes it has.
native is more important
no life!!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2019, 12:43:19 pm »
What about something like that:

6v6 tournament

A match consists of 3 parts. All parts are bo5.
First part is inf only
Second part is cav only
Third part is mixed: 3cav + 3inf

This tournmant forces inf players also to play cav and cav players also to play inf

Spoiler
Just an idea
[close]

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2019, 12:46:05 pm »

Yes it has.

where and when? I am speaking about cav regiment + inf regiment
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2019, 01:05:36 pm »
Spoiler

Yes it has.

where and when? I am speaking about cav regiment + inf regiment
[close]
I'm sure there was a league years back that had that? I think I even remember playing in a match with either 17e or 77y.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2019, 01:59:46 pm »
I honestly don't remember. I know the idea of hosting a contest with both infs and cavs has been brought several times in the past but I don't know if it has actually been pursued by an actual event.

If we speak about group fighting format, obviously there was Marxeil's recent tournament but when it comes to having an actual league with both infantry and cav regiments being teamed-up to compete against other teams of both cavalry and infantry regiments, there is nothing coming to my memory.

But said memory being what it is, it wouldn't surprise me if such contest had actually taken place and I just can't remember it because I didn't play it.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2019, 02:02:29 pm »
I honestly don't remember. I know the idea of hosting a contest with both infs and cavs has been brought several times in the past but I don't know if it has actually been pursued by an actual event.

If we speak about group fighting format, obviously there was Marxeil's recent tournament but when it comes to having an actual league with both infantry and cav regiments being teamed-up to compete against other teams of both cavalry and infantry regiments, there is nothing coming to my memory.

But said memory being what it is, it wouldn't surprise me if such contest had actually taken place and I just can't remember it because I didn't play it.
There was a brigade tournament a couple of years ago, I was in the 59th sure it was, 59th line, lights, 77y Arty and Miquelets Cavalry.

Then ofc other regiments made there own "brigades"

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2019, 02:04:41 pm »

There was a brigade tournament a couple of years ago, I was in the 59th sure it was, 59th line, lights, 77y Arty and Miquelets Cavalry.

Then ofc other regiments made there own "brigades"
Yeah that was the one, I played with 77y.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2019, 02:05:27 pm »
Yah I also remember the Brigade/Corps thingy, but it was a '5 class' contest so a bit different from would be an actual 'Cav + Inf League'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2019, 02:08:49 pm »
Don't get finicky with me sonny jim.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2019, 02:41:14 pm »
Don't get finicky with me sonny jim.

Sorry Dad, no need to get the leash, I will keep it quiet.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2019, 02:45:11 pm »
No Tardet you can speak Herishey is a bumder

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2019, 03:36:46 pm »
Okay Mr let's have a tournament on Saturday.  ::)