Author Topic: 75th (Stirlingshire) Regiment of Foot [The Title Hunters] BACK FOR 3  (Read 7795 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 75th (Stirlingshire) Regiment of Foot [The Title Hunters] BACK FOR 3
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2018, 09:33:12 pm »
is this dead
Considering chan hasn't bugged me for a 1v1/gf and they no longer have a TS  I'd say maaaaaybe

#BringBackThe75th4The4thTime
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2018, 07:26:07 am »
What is dead may never die.

And to explain the vetro shit, basically i got spammed by Vetro he was making a reg named the 75th and I told em no, if he was going to do it let me take back over and lead the 75th to meme heaven.

So basically Vetro did all the recruiting etc him and his group he gathered were the main players and I brought a few memes back to life just to fuck around like old times.  Once he left none of the memes truly cared to play they were just there for the meme.  So basically when vetro left the players who were actually there to play and not just troll and meme left too, so whats the point of that cancer.

Suns

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2018, 07:28:21 am »
hes just a reg hopper man

not much to explain  :-\

|Viper|

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2018, 07:31:56 am »

And to explain the vetro shit, basically i got spammed by Vetro he was making a reg named the 75th and I told em no, if he was going to do it let me take back over and lead the 75th to meme heaven.

So basically Vetro did all the recruiting etc him and his group he gathered were the main players and I brought a few memes back to life just to fuck around like old times.  Once he left none of the memes truly cared to play they were just there for the meme.  So basically when vetro left the players who were actually there to play and not just troll and meme left too, so whats the point of that cancer.
Hi there sir, care to join the 15e?!

Suns

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2018, 07:37:45 am »

Hi there sir, care to reg hop with me!?

|Viper|

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2018, 07:40:41 am »

Hi there sir, care to reg hop with me!?
Yah.