Author Topic: Playing NW with 600+ FPS  (Read 5487 times)

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Playing NW with 600+ FPS
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 01:58:14 am »
150 FPS should be what you are playing on 200+ and you will start to notice weird glitches the worst of which being you will teleport in group fighting causing your death a lot of the time.  Below 150fps and you are just playing the game at a slower pace, making melee more difficult for you although some people argue chambers are slightly easier at 60fps however this is not the case it's just placebo because the game is running slower. In regards to 60hz to 144hz etc, very very little difference compared to a game like CSGO although some minor improvements if you do run it in 144hz but nothing that will dramatically effect your melee capabilities, however switching from 60 to 150 fps will seriously change your performance.

you will just teleport if your frames drop when your pc is too "bad", just turn down your graphics to potato
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:00:19 am by Caps »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2018, 10:43:16 am »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2018, 04:35:00 pm »
150 FPS should be what you are playing on 200+ and you will start to notice weird glitches the worst of which being you will teleport in group fighting causing your death a lot of the time.  Below 150fps and you are just playing the game at a slower pace, making melee more difficult for you although some people argue chambers are slightly easier at 60fps however this is not the case it's just placebo because the game is running slower. In regards to 60hz to 144hz etc, very very little difference compared to a game like CSGO although some minor improvements if you do run it in 144hz but nothing that will dramatically effect your melee capabilities, however switching from 60 to 150 fps will seriously change your performance.

you will just teleport if your frames drop when your pc is too "bad", just turn down your graphics to potato

No you teleport because the game was not made to be played on such high frame rate... lol idk if you are joking or if you are just dumb  ;D ;D

Offline Nico

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jones
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2018, 09:34:00 pm »
I can easily archieve 900 fps but it will become unplayable because the game makes you teleport all over the map till you get killed, so its best to play limit your fps to 250 as Golden pointed out.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2018, 09:48:47 pm »
30fps on a hot day
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2018, 09:51:04 pm »

No you teleport because the game was not made to be played on such high frame rate... lol idk if you are joking or if you are just dumb  ;D ;D

on 200-300? you dont get any teleports lol idk if your brain lags or not and you think its the game
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:53:22 pm by Caps »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2018, 09:52:28 pm »

on 200-300? you dont get any teleports

You will do very occasionally

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2018, 10:07:57 pm »
anything above 150 u get moer animation glitches and teleporting

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2018, 10:19:39 pm »
anything above 150 u get moer animation glitches and teleporting

which pc you got?

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2018, 11:51:34 pm »
decent, irrelivent though

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2018, 01:18:41 pm »
i play with 22 fps cause our eyes cant see more than that anyway
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2018, 02:42:00 pm »

I only have one working eye so I play at 11 FPS

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2018, 03:02:53 pm »

I only have one working eye so I play at 11 FPS
I have ascended to a new state of humanity where I can utilise my japseye to improve my sight, giving me visual access to 33 glorious fps. It does mean I have to play NW naked but that's only caused minor problems in the past. 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2018, 04:16:01 pm »
lol caps ur a true brainlet

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2018, 04:29:39 pm »
700,000 FPS or bust
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...