Author Topic: Marxishey's 6v6 Sword & Bayonet Tournament | 1st: DDB 2nd: Jedis 3rd: Tz0  (Read 22211 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Marxishey's 6v6 Sword & Bayonet Tournament | 1st: DDB 2nd: Jedis 3rd: Tz0
« Reply #210 on: October 24, 2018, 06:25:13 pm »
don't forget , you are shit .
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: October 24, 2018, 07:52:39 pm »
7v7-8v8 with swords is literally interesting no kidding
Is interesting only for casual team , 5v5 bayo are really much better for competitive format.

It can be competitive too, it's just a shame that tz0 native players are shit with sword

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #213 on: October 24, 2018, 08:07:44 pm »
Is interesting only for casual team , 5v5 bayo are really much better for competitive format.
Only for boring players like you.
You can post 18000 messages on fse , this didn't change the fact you are the most overated player in this community.
You can say im boring , i can say you are shit
You can say im tryhard , i can say you are shit.

You can say every things on me in fse , don't forget , you are shit.
You won 25 tournaments excluding things such as RGL/NWL and FR only tournaments. I won 19, hardly a big difference between us big boy. You have 8 2nd places, I have 17.

I won the native minor league, you got knocked out of that. I may not be a great player now but it would appear statistically you're behind me overall bud. Try again next year.

Weak bait bro.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #214 on: October 24, 2018, 08:17:00 pm »
you got carried
extazz didnt he was the carry

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 24, 2018, 08:22:00 pm »
He was the carry in All Stars/French Touch. Nice meme.  ;D ;D
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2018, 08:31:26 pm »
haha im extazz I cry and act like this is only good for casual teams because my native players dont understand how to play nw so we lose :( :( :(

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #217 on: October 24, 2018, 08:33:45 pm »
Reaper Crew will win anyway why do you even bother tp argue
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 24, 2018, 08:38:28 pm »
Anyway my video of the tournament is up, this includes the Poosy matches and the final;

I'll leave the thread open for a day or two to see if there are any other videos.

And I forgot to EDIT TFFO to Poosy in the Thumbnail so my bad.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 08:43:29 pm by Herishey »

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #219 on: October 24, 2018, 08:57:14 pm »
You can post 18000 messages on fse , this didn't change the fact you are the most overated player in this community.

You won 25 tournaments excluding things such as RGL/NWL and FR only tournaments. I won 19, hardly a big difference between us big boy. You have 8 2nd places, I have 17.

I won the native minor league, you got knocked out of that. I may not be a great player now but it would appear statistically you're behind me overall bud. Try again next year.

Weak bait bro.
I don't understand  why you excluding RGL and NWL when with the 85e for example it was real challenge for win it.
You  didn't know what mean challenge when you join every time the best team of the moment for try to bring the most titles possible,
and come her to compare your title wins with me , for try to say "look extazz i have the same level as you wtf dude".

in others galaxy , maybe.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 24, 2018, 09:08:50 pm »
I just enjoy seeing your posts to be honest.

'in others galaxy , maybe.'

Nock

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #222 on: October 25, 2018, 12:24:33 pm »

Weak bait bro.
I don't understand  why you excluding RGL and NWL when with the 85e for example it was real challenge for win it.
You  didn't know what mean challenge when you join every time the best team of the moment for try to bring the most titles possible,
and come her to compare your title wins with me , for try to say "look extazz i have the same level as you wtf dude".

in others galaxy , maybe.
the whole truth is YOUR PRIME EXPIRED BUDDY

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #223 on: October 26, 2018, 04:34:06 pm »

It can be competitive too, it's just a shame that tz0 native players are shit with sword

Wouldn't really call Fietta and Gibby 'shit with sword' when they are both known as two of the best duelist of the native scene. Groupfighting with swords and bayonets is a completely different contest and underperforming during a tournament with such a format doesn't necessarily mean you are not a good 'sword player', whatever it may mean on NW.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 27, 2018, 01:17:04 pm »
Locking this thread, if anyone has any media they need to post here let me know and I'll post it for you.