Author Topic: whats the deal with NW2?  (Read 5959 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: whats the deal with NW2?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2018, 07:12:45 pm »
quality thread

Offline lr2004

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2018, 07:58:38 pm »
quality thread

go choke on a fat cock

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2018, 08:29:40 pm »
As far as I know NTW3 had its last update in October of 2017 and it already added a ton of stuff. I don't really see a reason to update the mod anymore. Napoleon Total War is already super old anyways

Hope this helps
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2018, 08:49:36 pm »
yikes
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline shchi

• Alpha Tester
  • E P I C T R A S H C A N R O L E P L A Y E R
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Undercover Reflexe
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2018, 04:17:48 am »
NTW3 is fine thank you.

Offline lr2004

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2018, 05:32:23 am »
is there anyone in this washed up dead since 2012 nw ``community`` who  can actually give a straight up answer as to whats with the game

or are you all (devs included)   autistic morons who know nothing but memes and off topic rubbish.

you do realise (at devs) what you have done is fraud, if reported you get closed down which means by by no fantasy game

Offline vanKliff

• Second Lieutenant
  • Hessian Daddy (seeking shelter in the Uk atm)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32nd_Cdt_James_vanKliff
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2018, 06:58:44 am »
You can´t expect FSE to do anything by now. NW is dying, with an eye onwards Bannerlords. Even those sleepsheads at Squirrel Entertainment reliazed that. Who´s acutally thinking that they´ll get something related to the american civil war by this studio will get majorly dissapointed, they stopped sending out Newsletters about the "progress" of development years ago. And after the holdfast disaster, where they saw that when you don´t come up with a solid combat system right at the start the M/B Community from which around 85% of active and gone players would come from TW game community (which at itself isn´t the major Blizzard-sized base), would tear it apart and even probably refund.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 07:01:42 am by vanKliff »
Do you have enemies? Good, that means you´ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Drop ya pants prick

Offline lr2004

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2018, 07:26:32 am »
You can´t expect FSE to do anything by now. NW is dying, with an eye onwards Bannerlords. Even those sleepsheads at Squirrel Entertainment reliazed that. Who´s acutally thinking that they´ll get something related to the american civil war by this studio will get majorly dissapointed, they stopped sending out Newsletters about the "progress" of development years ago. And after the holdfast disaster, where they saw that when you don´t come up with a solid combat system right at the start the M/B Community from which around 85% of active and gone players would come from TW game community (which at itself isn´t the major Blizzard-sized base), would tear it apart and even probably refund.

all we are asking for is honesty
they announced this game 6 years or something ago and claimed thousands in donations and told the public there was a game coming out

theres been zero info for years on it

the public have a right to know the true story
not just a `we are working on it`

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2018, 08:10:12 am »

all we are asking for is honesty
they announced this game 6 years or something ago and claimed thousands in donations and told the public there was a game coming out

theres been zero info for years on it

the public have a right to know the true story
not just a `we are working on it`
Well complain to them and not here. Honestly I really don't care for Bannerlord since it seems like it will never come out so might as well switch to a new game like CSGO or some shit. Or you can wait another 10 years for a NW2 type mod to be made.

Wursti

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2018, 08:55:27 am »
Lmao people saying NW is dying with eyes on Bannerlords HAHAHAHAHA

everyone knows bannerlords wont be released in this century so stop saying so much bullshit holy shit