Author Topic: WPC Matches Round 15 Nov 30 Deadline  (Read 19051 times)

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
WPC Matches Round 15 Nov 30 Deadline
« on: June 16, 2018, 05:14:10 am »

Warband Pro Circuit matches will be posted here for everyone to interact with. 

Bracket For WPC Matches: https://challonge.com/WPC2K18

Statement Of Current Events 09/19/18

Spoiler
Hello to whom it may concern, I am releasing an official statement as to how the league has progressed and its issues. Since the beginning of the launch of the league it has been in turbulent waters, the community has clearly expressed that l am not fit to run the league. So i will address the league issues from the community. One of the major problems in the beginning was the draft system and how poorly it was executed, there was ripple effects as to how teams were formed and some teams failed to secure a solid roster to compete against other teams. Another problem that quickly developed was the the lack of regulation and volatility of the trading system, which some players hid behind and others abused. Nothing was done to fix these trading issues as it was concluded that they would be changed next season. After the first trading season there was a massive problem with teams constantly canceling and not being able to schedule matches, If I am correct there was only one match played in month 2. The community approached me and asked to be more strict on these rules and therefore the deadline rule was added to make sure we move on in a weekly fashion and reinforce rule 9 for teams that didn't show up to their matches when scheduled. This immediately had an effect on 2 teams as they had to forfeit for not being able to have enough players. Aftershock was an example of this rule being implemented, they had enough players about 30 minutes to 1 hour beforehand their scheduled match and when it came down to the time, 3 of their players suddenly could no longer attend. Aftershock was forced to forfeit and this caused their members to leave the league. One thing that sticks out is that if I gave the ability for teams to cancel on another team without any consequences then the team that showed up with people and moved events in real life to make it to the match are now being punished by not having a match and forced into a match that they cant make. Therefore rule 9 states that if you don't show up for a match on scheduled time (5 minutes mercy time) you will forfeit the match. The situation with Masters and Atomic is based on one team wanting to re schedule the match with out the other team agreeing and miscommunication or interpretation of what was said.
To address claims of myself being biased towards my team is hurtful towards my integrity, but i can see why the situation would look like it is and the community has no base of my integrity as most of you don't know how I operate in real life or with close friends. To me it seems like the community knows best as every decision I have taken has seemed to favor one team and not others, the community would like an environment where no one has an advantage and every team is equal, Therefore i will be forming a committee of 6 individuals from the league that will be making decisions as to adding,removing rules and modifying rules. They will also deal with events such as the one presented by Atomic and Masters, how ever they vote as a majority, the result will be respected. I will now be focusing on the production of the entertainment value of the league and bigger decisions. But 90% of the decisions are now in your hands NW community. The first task will be "the Masters and Atomic situation". The committee will take about 2-3 to form and will be one person from each team. The first decision as a community is if you would like for those to be random or each team can elect their committee member. ill give the poll 2 days to collect votes. Thank you for your time and i wish all of you the best in playing some good warband. If the committee can no longer handle the issues brought up by the community then the league will be canceled, nothing lost nothing gained. 
[close]

Committee Meeting,10/01/18 
The meeting has held with a good professional environment and  the decision was made to not revoke the forfeit of Atomic Vs Masters 

Matches Deadline Update
Matches will now be played on a weekly basis, The deadline will be posted as the title of this thread, any teams that fail to schedule matches by the deadline will be given a set date to have their match. if one teams fails to show with 4 or more players then they will forfeit. If both teams fail to show then it will be a forfeit for both teams

Committee Members
Atomic Waste
Infamous Godfreid
Masters Risk
Wolfpack Matt
Aftershock Nico
Awakened Unitater

Match Rules

1. All players must match their GUID IDS which they provided when they signed up
2. The league matches will be musket melee only
3. The Referee will start every round 10 seconds after everyone spawns in from the previous round.
4. No spawn delaying
5. No KD resetting
6. If a player is AFK, the team can call a time out before the 10 second round start but keep in mind that each team only gets one time out per game of 1 minute and 30 seconds 
7. If a player is AFK and the team has no timeouts left then they can choose to call a substitute before the 10 second round start timer finishes and sub the AFK player out.
7.1 Each team is allowed Two substitutes per game.
7.2 If a team has an AFK player and no time outs or subs left to activate then the team must keep playing with their AFK player
7.3 Any time outs and substitutions called out after the 10 second round start timer will take next round
8. All players will respect WPC Organizers, Staff and other Players
9. If your team can not manage to bring 5 members to a match then you may play with 4 but not any less then 4. A team with less then 4 players will be forced to forfeit if they can not field a 4th for 5th player 5 minutes after the scheduled match start time.
10. Players can only play for the team they belong to
10.1 Any player found playing for a team of which they do not belong to, then they will immediately be removed from WPC
11. Players can only use the "Line Infantry" units
12. No time wasting
13. There has been some confusion as to rule 9 in terms of what happens if you don't show up to your scheduled match time. If you schedule a match and don't show up like it says in rule 9 you will have to forfeit. If you cancel a match on a time that you decided to officially schedule then you will also forfeit. If the other team agrees to re schedule then you have til the deadline to do so.

Match Format

1. Matches will be a best out of 30
2. At beginning of every match there will be a duel a round at the beginning and another at halftime
3. Each team will select one person to duel each other, the winner of said duel can decide to play 2 more round of duels or continue to the group fight
3.1 After 15 rounds are played, there will be a half time period and when the contest starts again, there will be another duel following the same format
3.2 In summary there could be up to 6 rounds of total duels and each duel win counts as a round win
4. Overtime for games tied will only be available during play offs and the final knock out stages of the league
4.1 Overtime rounds will be in increments of 6 rounds and be best out of 6

Match Rewards
1. Winning a match will reward the team 3 points and adding 8 million to their team budget
2. A tie will give each team 1 point and 1 million budget added to each team
3. A loss will result in 0 points and no budget added to the team

Match Rewards for viewers
Each Match will have a poll on the forums as to see who is going to win. There will also be a poll on the stream and when you vote for one side and they win, you will be entered into a raffle to win steam games, cash prizes and G2A points. But the big rewards for viewers are in the upcoming thread " WPC Fantasy League" where viewers will be able to win up to $100.

League TOS
1. IF you are going to be missing for a long period of time you must fill out a leave form specifying how long that period is, failing to fill out this form can turn into you being eliminated from the WPC roster to make space for another player.
2. IF you are caught cheating at any point in the WPC league you will be banned for life.
3. IF you are found to be doing any match fixing, the players involved will be terminated from WPC
4. IF you are found to be playing for more then one team, you will be terminated from WPC
5. If you are found to be playing individuals who are not on your roster, your team may be terminated from WPC
6. If you are found to be posting any racial slurs, extreme toxic behaviour, bullying another player, sharing private information about another player or harrasing others there will be dire consequences. This applies for the WPC teamspeak, WPC Threads, WPC Twitch channel, and WPC Website.

Leave Form
Spoiler
Which team do you belong to:
In Game Name:
Amount of time of your leave:
In game GUID ID:
Expected return date:
[close]

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:33:54 am by jorgesi101 »

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
Re: WPC Matches
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 05:34:33 am »
SICK!
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 06:49:35 am »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 06:50:36 am »
Draft Stream tomorrow night 9pm EST spread the word give away for viewers through out the stream https://www.twitch.tv/jorgesi101

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 12:32:11 am »
Sub

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 12:40:33 am »
When do matches start?
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 08:04:30 am »
They merged it with TNWL board, guess who has board mod  8)

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2018, 03:41:40 am »
Which team do you belong to: Masters
In Game Name: Epix
Amount of time of your leave: 1 week 2 days
In game GUID ID: 1191868
Expected return date: 7/1/2018

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 04:52:13 am »
Which team do you belong to: Masters
In Game Name: Epix
Amount of time of your leave: 1 week 2 days
In game GUID ID: 1191868
Expected return date: 7/1/2018

Recieved

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2018, 08:32:04 am »
Which team do you belong to: Wolfpack
In Game Name:  Zappy
Amount of time of your leave: 27/06/18 1-3 Weeks (I don't know)
In game GUID ID: 531502
Expected return date: 11-18th of July

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2018, 10:48:34 pm »
Which team do you belong to: Wolfpack
In Game Name:  Zappy
Amount of time of your leave: 27/06/18 1-3 Weeks (I don't know)
In game GUID ID: 531502
Expected return date: 11-18th of July

Recieved

Offline Jaax

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tyrone
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2018, 12:15:40 am »
Which team do you belong to: Atomic
In Game Name: Jaax
Amount of time of your leave: 1 week (6-23-18 to 6-30-18)
In game GUID ID: 1423469
Expected return date:6-30-18

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2018, 12:41:37 am »
Which team do you belong to: Atomic
In Game Name: Jaax
Amount of time of your leave: 1 week (6-23-18 to 6-30-18)
In game GUID ID: 1423469
Expected return date:6-30-18

Recieved

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
Re: WPC Matches Infamous Wins Season Opening Match!
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 03:58:21 am »
Which team do you belong to: AfterShock
In Game Name: Yoloswag
Amount of time of your leave:1 week
In game GUID ID: 1216887
Expected return date: July 8

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Re: WPC Matches Infamous Wins Season Opening Match!
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 04:50:30 am »
Which team do you belong to: AfterShock
In Game Name: Yoloswag
Amount of time of your leave:1 week
In game GUID ID: 1216887
Expected return date: July 8
this is my chance to get some playing time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time