Poll

Add Eu or not?

Eu's suck at shit talking
27 (42.2%)
Eu's maybe can shit talk
37 (57.8%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Voting closed: June 15, 2018, 09:50:45 am

Author Topic: The best shit talkers in nw updated often  (Read 11227 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The best shit talkers in nw updated often
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 12:41:29 am »
Its a shit list anyway.

Puppytron is easily the best shit-talker in NW.

Half the kids on this list are just like "lolol ur retarded" or "lolol ur autistic"

Shit-talking is an art, and Puppy made me realize that with his legendary shitpost on the EUs. I wish I could find it, but I don't remember where to look.
Puppytron unleashes spirit bombs
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

MATT123456789

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 01:02:00 am »
apoc, you missed the days when i was in my trolling prime, trust me, it was beautiful, no one could compare to the trolls i had pulled off

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 01:57:50 am »
Puppy's FSE profile isn't there anymore :(

Offline Curtis_Shuttler

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Citrus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2018, 03:00:14 am »
Its a shit list anyway.

Half the kids on this list are just like "lolol ur retarded" or "lolol ur autistic"

Shit-talking is an art, and Puppy made me realize that with his legendary shitpost on the EUs. I wish I could find it, but I don't remember where to look.
Purplish said: lol you eating is an art, puppytron retired a long time ago, thats why he is not that high.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2018, 04:58:42 am »
Its a shit list anyway.

puppytron is the paragon of shitposting
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2018, 05:33:03 am »
Its a shit list anyway.

Purplish said: lol you eating is an art, puppytron retired a long time ago, thats why he is not that high.

Hilarious, a fat joke. Not only did I literally post a pic of myself, it proves my point about how all these kids are fucking awful at shit talking. If the best you have is some shit any old kid would say in fucking 2nd grade, you are awful at it.

Purplish demote yourself before you embarrass this community any further.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 10:21:35 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2018, 04:33:00 am »
Its a shit list anyway.

Hilarious, a fat joke. Not only did I literally post a pic of myself, it proves my point about how all these kids are fucking awful at shit talking. If the best you have is some shit any old kid would say in fucking 2nd grade, you are awful at it.

The shit talking list was made as an homage to the greats at the top and the mere mortals now are squabbling for a position below them. Puppy's posts have been considered and have placed him high on the list but his infrequency was his own demise.

MATT123456789

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2018, 04:36:23 am »
smh pure biasm to put me down to a 70

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2018, 04:38:21 am »
Its a shit list anyway.

The shit talking list was made as an homage to the greats at the top and the mere mortals now are squabbling for a position below them. Puppy's posts have been considered and have placed him high on the list but his infrequency was his own demise.

Almost everyone on that list are disgraces to the art of shit talking. Mang at 92? Purplish an 87? Yeah fucking right lol. Maybe on an EU list.

Why is Mang above Puppy if infrequency matters.

Oatmeal

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2018, 04:48:48 am »
purplish was way lower initially and bumped himself up

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2018, 05:00:56 am »

Well whatever, this whole list is a shitpost in and of itself. The rankings on this are making me facepalm from second hand embarrassment because people are gonna look at this, then look at the people that rank highly on it and think that they are the best shit-talkers we got.

I would say each ranking should be accompanied by a screenshot of that person shit-talking, but that would just prove how bad this list really is.

Oatmeal

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2018, 05:31:30 am »

Well whatever, this whole list is a shitpost in and of itself. The rankings on this are making me facepalm from second hand embarrassment because people are gonna look at this, then look at the people that rank highly on it and think that they are the best shit-talkers we got.

I would say each ranking should be accompanied by a screenshot of that person shit-talking, but that would just prove how bad this list really is.

It’s not that deep lol

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2018, 04:54:07 am »
Its a shit list anyway.

Almost everyone on that list are disgraces to the art of shit talking. Mang at 92? Purplish an 87? Yeah fucking right lol. Maybe on an EU list.

Why is Mang above Puppy if infrequency matters.
all right, soy boy, im finally unmuted, the only reason i called your no-life ass, fat was because i didnt want to have curtis be my messenger boy, bro oatmeal is a tard i maybe bumped myself up 2 points since the entire nw community is fuckin on the tip of my finger right now, your dead lookin ass is revered as a fat fuckin loser, so i dont know why you would have an opinion on a shit talking list :P ::)

Update: Grimsight added to the list
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:56:59 am by purplishdragon »

Oatmeal

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2018, 04:57:13 am »
give Matt his 97 back

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy