Author Topic: Bannerlord  (Read 31062 times)

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
  • Side: Neutral
Bannerlord
« on: March 17, 2018, 11:19:47 am »
not sure if there is already a topic for the game but u should all sign this petition. currently the "battle" mode wont be included into bannerlord instead it will be replaced with a mode called "skirmish" click on the link for more details.

https://www.change.org/p/info-taleworlds-com-bring-back-the-battle-game-mode-in-the-upcoming-mount-blade-2-bannerlord

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
Re: Bannerlord
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 11:45:39 am »

|Viper|

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 11:26:55 pm »
It won't ever come out lmfao.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 11:34:34 pm »
FUCKING DEVELOPERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 01:53:42 am »
Signed it, passed it around, hopefully the devs listen. I'm sure they think their alternatives will be good, and they probably will be, but I want ol' reliables available just in case. I'm not sold on that "modders can fix it" thing, fuck that crap.

Adding battle is important if Bannerlord wants to reel in the NW crowd, and they have a much better chance at doing so by just including battle, even if it ends up not being used as much as the other gamemodes. Personally I'd like to see the more competitive scene gravitate away from just battle, and have team based bracket-style events use more than just one gamemode, since a group's flexibility shows off its overall skill really well, but blah blah blah battle is still important to have.

Haze

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 02:11:11 am »
Signed it, passed it around, hopefully the devs listen. I'm sure they think their alternatives will be good, and they probably will be, but I want ol' reliables available just in case. I'm not sold on that "modders can fix it" thing, fuck that crap.

Adding battle is important if Bannerlord wants to reel in the NW crowd, and they have a much better chance at doing so by just including battle, even if it ends up not being used as much as the other gamemodes. Personally I'd like to see the more competitive scene gravitate away from just battle, and have team based bracket-style events use more than just one gamemode, since a group's flexibility shows off its overall skill really well, but blah blah blah battle is still important to have.
Agree. Guys just bring people here to sign.

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 12:06:51 pm »
All i can say is; lolwut?

Relying on modders makes no sence if it requires client mods.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 03:38:47 pm »

nice

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 07:29:46 pm »
Might wanna read this

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,375184.0.html
Spoiler
Most of you saw the PM I sent saying that there will be no Battle mode in the same way as it was in Warband. While this is in part true, it appears to be completely misleading, so please allow me to clarify the situation.

There will be no single-life game mode in matchmaking, but there will be one for custom games (among other game modes, such as Team Deathmatch). The final design for this game mode isn't set in stone yet so you shouldn't expect to see a Battle mode which is identical to the one we have in Warband. Naturally, we will take community input on these matters into account as we strive to create an experience that is enjoyable for our fans. We also have an extensive list of server settings, so you should be able to customise any of our game modes to suit your needs (playercount, gold amounts etc.). If any of the custom modes turn out to be the game mode that clans want to use in tournaments or which our event organisers want to use for events (such as line battles), then we will work to support them with that when the time comes.

The item system from Warband has now been changed to a class-based system, with a perk list to customise your character (such as access to different weapons or better armour). This is the system we will be using across all of our multiplayer game modes. The reasons for this change are: to help with the general balance of the game (between units and teams); to prevent snowballing; to make multiplayer accessible to a wider ranger of players; and to provide a system where players can know what to expect when playing as or against each different type of unit (and develop strategies and tactics based on this). I will also note that there still are a significant range of options across the classes and perks – which may be expanded upon based on community feedback and testing results.

We want to make it clear that our aim is not to alienate our existing playerbase through our efforts to attract new players to the game. We will always listen to your feedback and try to work with you to create a game which you will enjoy playing for years to come. But, with that being said, we also have our own thoughts and ideas that we would like to put out there and we are confident that game modes like Skirmish will be well received if you are willing to give them a chance.
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2018, 09:23:52 pm »

Believe boys, they have shown Bannerlord at every E3, lets hope for the release date!!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 07:21:19 pm »
yeah, release date in 2019, then next year they'll say 2020 etc

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2018, 07:25:51 pm »
but hey, release date would be a start

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 10:56:25 pm »
but hey, release date would be a start

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 05:03:25 pm »
Skyrim e3 announcent Feb 2011... Released in November 2011 10 months later...

Bannerlord annoument Sep 2012... 6 years later... nothing even Elderscrolls 6 announcement. I wouldn't be suprised in Elderscrolls 6 comes out in the next year and bannerlord NEVER coming out ever lul.

And don't say they are a small indie company. It's been 6 years lol. This shit aint ever coming out

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 08:15:18 pm »
Skyrim e3 announcent Feb 2011... Released in November 2011 10 months later...

Bannerlord annoument Sep 2012... 6 years later... nothing even Elderscrolls 6 announcement. I wouldn't be suprised in Elderscrolls 6 comes out in the next year and bannerlord NEVER coming out ever lul.

And don't say they are a small indie company. It's been 6 years lol. This shit aint ever coming out
I think it will eventually. If you watch the gameplay videos you can see that they put a lot of time into it already. If they don’t release it then all that time, money, and effort will have just been completely wasted
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA