Author Topic: Weebs vs Non-Weebs Groupfight!  (Read 12230 times)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Re: Weebs vs Non-Weebs Groupfight!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2018, 07:14:43 pm »
I wish I died years ago so I wouldn't have to see this.

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2018, 07:16:06 pm »
Community Name: Codes
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: Weeb
Will you follow all the rules?: Of course, fags do not
Steam Profile (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Codes_ESports
this kid right here is a real weeb created an account just to sign up and represent his weeb nation omg lol ahhahahahahahahahahha
wheres the love?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2018, 07:19:11 pm »
Community Name: Gi
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: non weeb
Will you follow all the rules?: no
Steam Profile (URL): you have me

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 07:20:05 pm »
Community Name:BabyJesus
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: I really think we need to stop using labels. Labels have taught us to classify people as black, white, gay, straight, etc. We were forced to believe we were just the labels society put on us. But, when we start to label our children, we teach them to see people and themselves based on what we think they are, not who they are. The labels have caused a division between people. We no longer see people based on their character, but their appearance. We link terrorism to all Middle Eastern, crime to all Blacks, wealth to all Whites, immigration to all Mexicans, and intelligence to all Asians. As if these events are linked to one race.
No one is born the same, we all have distinctions from one another. Our bodies should not be the placeholder for identity. Our identity should be found by who we think we are inside. Some might say that these labels are just classifications to tell people apart, but that’s just it. They were made to separate us, to not see ourselves as the same. Labels are just costumes covering up someone’s true identity.
The only way we can stop the danger of labeling is with love. We must love everyone and see ourselves as equal. Unity and love is a must if we want to progress as society. Racism, sexism, feminism, all -ism’s are created from the harm of labeling. All colors, and genders need to be equal. So, I hope after you read this, you try not to let the stereotypes affect your perception of someone. We are all human, and deserve equal respect and love from one another.
Will you follow all the rules?: I can only read Japanese
Steam Profile (URL): ok
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:21:47 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2018, 07:20:16 pm »
Community Name: I hope you all die
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: non weeb you fucks
Will you follow all the rules?: probably
Steam Profile (URL):I'm not happy about this
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2018, 07:20:52 pm »
Community Name: jamzzz
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: non weeb
Will you follow all the rules?: yes
Steam Profile (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/id/BestNC/

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2018, 07:20:55 pm »
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team:weeb. Although I really think we need to stop using labels. Labels have taught us to classify people as black, white, gay, straight, etc. We were forced to believe we were just the labels society put on us. But, when we start to label our children, we teach them to see people and themselves based on what we think they are, not who they are. The labels have caused a division between people. We no longer see people based on their character, but their appearance. We link terrorism to all Middle Eastern, crime to all Blacks, wealth to all Whites, immigration to all Mexicans, and intelligence to all Asians. As if these events are linked to one race.
No one is born the same, we all have distinctions from one another. Our bodies should not be the placeholder for identity. Our identity should be found by who we think we are inside. Some might say that these labels are just classifications to tell people apart, but that’s just it. They were made to separate us, to not see ourselves as the same. Labels are just costumes covering up someone’s true identity.
The only way we can stop the danger of labeling is with love. We must love everyone and see ourselves as equal. Unity and love is a must if we want to progress as society. Racism, sexism, feminism, all -ism’s are created from the harm of labeling. All colors, and genders need to be equal. So, I hope after you read this, you try not to let the stereotypes affect your perception of someone. We are all human, and deserve equal respect and love from one another.
Smh
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

|Viper|

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2018, 07:21:22 pm »
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team:weeb. Although I really think we need to stop using labels. Labels have taught us to classify people as black, white, gay, straight, etc. We were forced to believe we were just the labels society put on us. But, when we start to label our children, we teach them to see people and themselves based on what we think they are, not who they are. The labels have caused a division between people. We no longer see people based on their character, but their appearance. We link terrorism to all Middle Eastern, crime to all Blacks, wealth to all Whites, immigration to all Mexicans, and intelligence to all Asians. As if these events are linked to one race.
Smh

Offline Ser_Wall

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2018, 07:22:02 pm »
Community Name: SerWall
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: Non-Weeb ofc, kys
Will you follow all the rules?: Ye, kys
Steam Profile (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/id/SerWall

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2018, 07:23:47 pm »
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: I really think we need to stop using labels. Labels have taught us to classify people as black, white, gay, straight, etc. We were forced to believe we were just the labels society put on us. But, when we start to label our children, we teach them to see people and themselves based on what we think they are, not who they are. The labels have caused a division between people. We no longer see people based on their character, but their appearance. We link terrorism to all Middle Eastern, crime to all Blacks, wealth to all Whites, immigration to all Mexicans, and intelligence to all Asians. As if these events are linked to one race.
be gone thot
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:26:21 pm by PiakGaru »
wheres the love?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2018, 07:25:37 pm »
Community Name: Earthflower
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: NW
Will you follow all the rules?:  y
Steam Profile (URL): sig link

Your a weeb you've watched anime before noob

Community Name: Hawkince
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: Non Degenerate Team
Steam Profile (URL): you have me
I don't watch anime

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sir. Roman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ROMAN
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2018, 07:26:27 pm »
Community Name: ROMAN
Will you follow all the rules?: Mabye
Steam Profile (URL): You got me

Offline Foxy

• Sergeant Major
  • "Not all those who wander are lost"
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2018, 07:31:19 pm »
Community Name: Foxy
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: anime is kool
Steam Profile (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/id/tafox

Offline lolis lol

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2018, 07:35:10 pm »
Community Name: Alban Ciar
Will you follow all the rules?: Sure thing
Steam Profile (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798222129/

Oatmeal

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2018, 07:37:53 pm »
Community Name: Oatmeal: hour for hour best, the upset king, nw’s LeBron, the people’s player
Weeb Team or Non-Weeb Team: not a virgin
Steam Profile (URL): https://steamcommunity.com/id/oatmealbaby