Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Teams  (Read 48746 times)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC Teams
« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2018, 11:35:58 pm »
Diablo is just saying that Team France were breaking the rules, having Cr3a - one of the referees playing for them and doing nothing about it.

Quote from: NWWC Rules | In-Game Rules | Rule 7
Only 8 (7 if 8  cannot  be managed) members max of a team can be in the arena fighting.

They were forcing him to stay spec, and lying to us that he's eating or afk. While we had 2 specs as minimum.

This will be looked into.  France have a 2 Referees in their line-up, so their should be no excuse.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2018, 11:55:07 pm »
Spoiler
I actually love that "balanced" thing about reseting roster edits. So England which made 10+ swaps before (3 swaps was maximum), could make now some more swaps again. Plus, England has literally an biggest community in this game and it's not hard for them to find replacements.

Then France, which didn't fix their problems by themselves, because captains literally didn't care about it till the end of the deadline, asked Hercules to help them, because 3 their main players are on holidays  :-\. If you were playing 3 months with one main roster, were swapping out weak players (wasting your roster edit thing) then it is only your problem, that you cannot bring at least 7 after all the time, even though only for one match per 2 weeks. And then again, France like an England has one of the biggest communities in this game, it literally wasn't hard for them to find replacements at the right time.

And then Ukraine + Macedonia, which only have 15 (9 of them are in the team) maximum ukrainian players in this game which can barely block and 1 macedionian which is in the team already. Germany, which already played a semifinal before this thing, and didn't manage to do such a big amount of swaps as example as their vis-a-vis or France.

Is it literally balanced or something? I mean, aren't you Hercules one of those players which is running for balance in everywhere?

I cba to read all this shite, but weve only made 3 swaps.  If a player didnt play in official matches, its a free swap.  . Also i would prefer france turn up with people to play with to make the semi/Final interesting.  Unless you would prefer a fake shallow win? kthxbai
[close]

ADMIN IS BEING BIASED???????????
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Blee

• Corporal
  • Great_Bleeder_Blee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Blee,Friendly_Cpl_Blee + more
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2018, 01:14:22 am »
Some Swiss-austrian roster things

out : Franz
new : Driller:632345 

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2018, 08:35:31 pm »
I actually love that "balanced" thing about reseting roster edits. So England which made 10+ swaps before (3 swaps was maximum), could make now some more swaps again. Plus, England has literally an biggest community in this game and it's not hard for them to find replacements.

Then France, which didn't fix their problems by themselves, because captains literally didn't care about it till the end of the deadline, asked Hercules to help them, because 3 their main players are on holidays  :-\. If you were playing 3 months with one main roster, were swapping out weak players (wasting your roster edit thing) then it is only your problem, that you cannot bring at least 7 after all the time, even though only for one match per 2 weeks. And then again, France like an England has one of the biggest communities in this game, it literally wasn't hard for them to find replacements at the right time.

A NWWC started as a big banter is endining up even worse

They got probably the biggest admins and helpers team ever for this tournament and they miserably fucked up everything. From rules to organisation everything was trash, even the maps lol.

Next time someone out there wanna run a NWWC just think about it for a while and check if its something you can actually do or not, then ask the community to see if lads are okay with you hosting that. You guys will save a lot of time and money if you listen to this.

You are all welcome

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2018, 09:30:54 pm »

They got probably the biggest admins and helpers team ever for this tournament and they miserably fucked up everything. From rules to organisation everything was trash, even the maps lol.

Next time someone out there wanna run a NWWC just think about it for a while and check if its something you can actually do or not, then ask the community to see if lads are okay with you hosting that. You guys will save a lot of time and money if you listen to this.

You are all welcome
And how exactly did they fucked up ? You're being quite harsh on then for hardly any reason.... sounds more like personal grudges than anything else. NWWC always have been a hard tournaments to orgnanize and i personally  think they did a pretty good job so far.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2018, 11:55:17 pm »

You are all welcome

??? please elaborate? (big word for you i know) .  So far all i have had is compliments?? The only thing negative about this year is the time its taken to complete.  Its the biggest NWWC so far with the most teams so its going to take longer.  Ive tried to move it along as quick as possible and make it as intense for all. Only thing i regret is the mini break in between groups and Quarters.  I suggest you stop whining as i'm pretty sure nobody cares for your opinion. Sounds like you're just complaining as you lost every match and barely attended. Not our fault you cannot muster a decent team,  Just next year...if there is a next year, don't embarrass yourself by signing up. Thx.

Furthermore.  I've watched you post on these forums, and all i've seen is you bitch and whine like a little school girl.  Whats your problem?  you're out the tournament? quit wasting time and just go back to being irrelevant
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:00:04 am by Hercules »

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2018, 10:45:45 am »
I enjoyed ma first NWWC :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2018, 10:52:27 am »
Spoiler

You are all welcome

??? please elaborate? (big word for you i know) .  So far all i have had is compliments?? The only thing negative about this year is the time its taken to complete.  Its the biggest NWWC so far with the most teams so its going to take longer.  Ive tried to move it along as quick as possible and make it as intense for all. Only thing i regret is the mini break in between groups and Quarters.  I suggest you stop whining as i'm pretty sure nobody cares for your opinion. Sounds like you're just complaining as you lost every match and barely attended. Not our fault you cannot muster a decent team,  Just next year...if there is a next year, don't embarrass yourself by signing up. Thx.

Furthermore.  I've watched you post on these forums, and all i've seen is you bitch and whine like a little school girl.  Whats your problem?  you're out the tournament? quit wasting time and just go back to being irrelevant
[close]
He still is irrelevant. Skyfall's always been whining at every organiser in every NWWC, no one but Italian players actually care or listen to his opinion.  ;D ;D ;D
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2018, 01:28:08 pm »
I didn't enjoy you  8)
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2018, 02:33:38 pm »
I didn't enjoy ma first NWWC :(.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2018, 04:51:56 pm »
I didn't enjoy you  8)
That was pretty rude mr Nosswill

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2018, 01:58:40 am »
In challonge set 15-4, but i think we lose 15-6,no?
Glory to Ukraine

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2018, 11:19:50 am »
He is actually not in the team, just ingore him
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2018, 11:25:11 am »

No.
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2018, 01:11:25 pm »
He is actually not in the team, just ingore him

What?
Glory to Ukraine