Poll

Should NW Be Added to Mount And Blade Warband: Console Edition?

Yes
4 (22.2%)
Maybe
8 (44.4%)
no
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: August 03, 2017, 06:33:04 am

Author Topic: Give NW DLC To Console Version of Warband  (Read 5413 times)

Offline Napoleon I

• Private
  • I Speak For the People
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Napoleon_Bonaparte
  • Side: Neutral
Give NW DLC To Console Version of Warband
« on: July 24, 2017, 06:12:37 am »
Now I speak For The console community when I say this but the Beggars of the Console version wish to have Napoleonic wars for consoles. This will churn up the profits by quite the amount of money. I wish for the devs to hear us but we are constantly ignored by the developers at tale-worlds. So , I humbly ask the Developers at flying squirrel entertainment to please respond to this . We the console players are people too and we wish for are our money to go to rightful causes and tale worlds fails to understand that a large amount of people play on the  console version of warband but due to the lack of incentive they completely killed the console community. I ask Humbly as a consumer of the Napoleonic wars for pc , Please give us the NW DLC for console. Most if not all Members of the console community wish to spice up the game with this brand new look. I believe it is unfair for the console players to pay 5 dollars extra for only 75% of the game don't you think. Now I leave the decision making to the developers. Let us hope you make the smart financial decision friends.

Signed,
Napoleon I,
Head Of the Console Coalition.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:19:48 am by Napoleon I »
"God is in his heaven, All is right with the world"

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Give NW DLC To Console Version of Warband
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 08:04:07 am »
console peasant

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:08:39 am »
Didnt realise it wasnt already there.

I would actually love to see events with 10+ people on xbox live! Would have to dust off my xbox 1 which has literally never been turned on when I realised that GoW4 was Windows 10 playable lel

Only issue is bud is that FSE generally don't have the authority anymore to say that they want to port it. Would need to be done by Taleworlds themselves as far as I'm aware? They  can confirm that.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Napoleon I

• Private
  • I Speak For the People
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 08:39:39 am »

I would actually love to see events with 10+ people on xbox live! Would have to dust off my xbox 1 which has literally never been turned on when I realised that GoW4 was Windows 10 playable lel

Only issue is bud is that FSE generally don't have the authority anymore to say that they want to port it. Would need to be done by Taleworlds themselves as far as I'm aware? They  can confirm that.
While I understand this, console players are being neglected by the taleworlds dev team and the console community is dying
I do not wish to see it die, so I made this post in hopes of getting the community's support on this subject as all we have left is our dwindling numbers  and Plus console can support up to 64+ players which sounds awsome for the Napoleonic Era DLC.
p.s. I believe distribution rights are still held by FSE Due the Concept being copy right by them since conception.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 09:52:35 am »

While I understand this, console players are being neglected by the taleworlds dev team and the console community is dying
I do not wish to see it die, so I made this post in hopes of getting the community's support on this subject as all we have left is our dwindling numbers  and Plus console can support up to 64+ players which sounds awsome for the Napoleonic Era DLC.
p.s. I believe distribution rights are still held by FSE Due the Concept being copy right by them since conception.
Woah?? The console version is dying?? Not like the PC version isn't or anything..

Offline Napoleon I

• Private
  • I Speak For the People
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 09:59:21 am »

Woah?? The console version is dying?? Not like the PC version isn't or anything..
Well Sure the PC version is dying but at an incredibly slow rate because of mod support and Constant updates. That is not the case with the console version and thus this is why I made this post to address its drastic decline. That Is all  ;)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 10:15:20 am »
Wait the PC version has had constant updates?? This is news to me

Offline Napoleon I

• Private
  • I Speak For the People
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2017, 10:37:42 am »
Maybe if you got on it more instead of going on my post just to call me a console peasant you would have noticed earlier  :D

Norwegian13

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 11:12:26 am »
Even if FSE would be willing to do this, this would ultimately have to be decided by TaleWorlds. FSE can't go ahead without TaleWorlds, same as I'm pretty sure TaleWorlds can't just go ahead and port it without FSE's permission. But there's no reason from FSE's side to be against this though. TaleWorlds has to make the call.

I honestly doubt that TaleWorlds has that many people to spare from the team working on Bannerlord right now to work on porting Napoleonic Wars to console.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 11:23:05 am »

Well Sure the PC version is dying but at an incredibly slow rate because of mod support and Constant updates. That is not the case with the console version and thus this is why I made this post to address its drastic decline. That Is all  ;)
nah it is dying at a slow rate because of the communities that still exist with this game not updates lol. I don't even remember the last time NW had an update. Also what is the point of putting it on the console now? It is a old ass game and if they wanted to they should have done that years ago instead of now.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:32:13 am by NickCole »

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 11:36:48 am »
11:36 - Olafson: We already were in Talk with them about porting it over
11:36 - Olafson: like a year ago
11:36 - Olafson: but then bcof got busy and we didnt have time to work on it
11:36 - Olafson: it is still possible, but not right now
11:36 - Olafson: you know, I should actually post that there :P
11:36 - Olafson: thanks

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 02:33:29 pm »

Offline Rommel

• Major
  • Herr Colonel, Sie wollen uns die Feste nehmen???
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 02:38:12 pm »
I played the console version on gamescom together with cazasar and flammeus in 2016. It was very akward as we tried to explain to a 12 year old boy that we were playing in the german NWWC team and how big of a shot we actually are.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 05:22:01 pm »
I played the console version on gamescom together with cazasar and flammeus in 2016. It was very akward as we tried to explain to a 12 year old boy that we were playing in the german NWWC team and how big of a shot we actually are.
war das lone?

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 05:46:26 pm »
NW Console league when?