Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 631827 times)

yecgga

Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #1650 on: April 08, 2018, 03:53:29 pm »
In-game Name: 88th_Col_Noir
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maurice
Reason For Ban: I just asked a question to Maurice, then he banned me. I didn't didn't insult, spam chat or break any other rules.
Time/date (If Known): 5 mins ago/ 14:25 I suppose
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I have to know ban reason first. Hope Maurice can explain.
Player ID (If Known): 783869

Denied.

At least you can state some reasons?

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1651 on: April 08, 2018, 03:56:35 pm »
Reason For Ban: I just asked a question to Maurice, then he banned me. I didn't didn't insult, spam chat or break any other rules.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I have to know ban reason first. Hope Maurice can explain.

Denied.

I can.

yecgga

« Reply #1652 on: April 08, 2018, 03:57:19 pm »

Denied.

I can.

Do it then.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 08, 2018, 03:57:53 pm »

Denied.

I can.

Do it then.

What's the magic word?

yecgga

« Reply #1654 on: April 08, 2018, 03:59:56 pm »

Denied.

I can.

Do it then.

What's the magic word?

What is it? I don't know

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #1655 on: April 09, 2018, 02:29:46 pm »
In-game Name: Muha
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Maharbaal
Reason For Ban: I've discussed about the masscare that happened in Bataclan to Maharbaal with triggering him about it.
Time/date (If Known): 19:10/5 GMT +0 / Around the end of Mar 25-28th
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry for being the rude boy.It was stupid for my side spoking about this to Maharbaal and leading into this.I'm here to apology for insulting Maharbaal and triggering him with this.I promise it wont ever happen again.
Player ID (If Known): 953106

Offline WilsonKC.

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lunatic_Wilson | WilsonKC
« Reply #1656 on: April 09, 2018, 04:40:56 pm »
Ban Request
Your In-game Name: Lunatic_Wilson
Their In-game Name: LoL
Reason For Ban: I Have had a little issue today with a person called LoL. Were tk'ing the people and disrespecting them one of the so-called people that have been disrespected are NL_Ismar & Me the only problem that made it worse is when this Player named: LoL Started tk'ing Ismar after stepping up and pushing up for a meaningful discussion tho Ismar didn't really disrespect back until taking around 80% of the insult's, Also I'm not trying to protect Ismar for what happen but I'm keeping a good eye on the rules. Like everyone else.
Evidence (screenshots): Image of the TK's
Time/date (this is very helpful to us) 3:23 PM GMT UK Time.

IMG:
https://i.gyazo.com/3ce523a6d4228d8f207aed20408ff19a.jpg
https://i.gyazo.com/b44437981a2174f077070836bbc5decb.jpg

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1657 on: April 09, 2018, 04:41:49 pm »
Return of Valkyrie
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 09, 2018, 04:48:36 pm »
Reason For Ban: I've discussed about the masscare that happened in Bataclan to Maharbaal with triggering him about it.
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I'm sorry for being the rude boy.It was stupid for my side spoking about this to Maharbaal and leading into this.I'm here to apology for insulting Maharbaal and triggering him with this.I promise it wont ever happen again.

told you it wasnt funny
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1659 on: April 09, 2018, 06:23:41 pm »
Your banned for 1 week.
Ban Request
Reason For Ban: I Have had a little issue today with a person called LoL. Were tk'ing the people and disrespecting them one of the so-called people that have been disrespected are NL_Ismar & Me the only problem that made it worse is when this Player named: LoL Started tk'ing Ismar after stepping up and pushing up for a meaningful discussion tho Ismar didn't really disrespect back until taking around 80% of the insult's, Also I'm not trying to protect Ismar for what happen but I'm keeping a good eye on the rules. Like everyone else.

IMG:
Banned

Offline Anoth

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 09, 2018, 07:55:59 pm »
Ban Request

IMG:
Banned
[/quote]

Don't know if there's a delay for this or not but :

In-game Name: LoL

Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Axiom on this thread

Reason For Ban: Teamkilling and arguing

Time/date (If Known): 19:10/5 GMT +0 / One hour ago

Statement Against Ban: Just going to explain a little bit more : first of all Ismar teamkilled me because I took his gun while he droped it, and gave him back 3 seconds later, this teamkill should be in the logs. I should have taken a screen and stop everything and not say anything. But I responded by teamkilling ONCE that's right. The second screen was at the of a round and we were punching, so indeed it is a teamkill but we were several to punch at the same time there was no aiming, Lunatic_Wilson also made a pleasure to say "thats the easiest perma ban I'll get". This shows you're taking pleasure to make people ban by using misleading pics. Alright, it seems you show way more disrespect this way.

Of course I should have taken a screen, post on this thread, and avoid doing anything else, without scaling. This kind of stuff won't happen anymore.

Player ID (If Known): I don't know

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 09, 2018, 08:42:11 pm »
He did team kill you, I cant see if it was over what your saying. But i can see you team killed him twice afterwards, and a team hit. Just because someone may team kill you wrongly doesn't mean you should go and team kill them back, because then this shit happens. Ill unban you tomorrow.

Offline WilsonKC.

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lunatic_Wilson | WilsonKC
« Reply #1662 on: April 10, 2018, 11:10:14 am »
Ban Request

IMG:
Banned

Statement Against Ban: Just going to explain a little bit more : first of all Ismar teamkilled me because I took his gun while he droped it, and gave him back 3 seconds later, this teamkill should be in the logs. I should have taken a screen and stop everything and not say anything. But I responded by teamkilling ONCE that's right. The second screen was at the of a round and we were punching, so indeed it is a teamkill but we were several to punch at the same time there was no aiming, Lunatic_Wilson also made a pleasure to say "thats the easiest perma ban I'll get". This shows you're taking pleasure to make people ban by using misleading pics. Alright, it seems you show way more disrespect this way.

Of course I should have taken a screen, post on this thread, and avoid doing anything else, without scaling. This kind of stuff won't happen anymore.

[/quote]

Just to point out i didn't at Any point say that. The logs explains Who said it. But I did see it Tho but that was coming from ismar.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1663 on: April 10, 2018, 11:39:13 am »
@Gatts; Learn good manners first.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1664 on: April 10, 2018, 11:50:49 am »
Ban Request

IMG:
Banned

Just to point out i didn't at Any point say that. The logs explains Who said it. But I did see it Tho but that was coming from ismar.
[/quote]

Wilson sounds somewhat eligible when he speaks but on a forum he's completely fucking illiterate jesus christ