Author Topic: Gym Thread  (Read 25340 times)

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Gym Thread
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2018, 05:53:52 am »
Is Harveys a diet?
harveys bro, rly? Why Harvey's?

Proximity to workplace.

Real talk tho been going to the gyn again recently and eating reasonably well when not eating harveys and/or cupcakes with curtis.
Why am I still here

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2018, 09:58:48 am »
Pieter benches 200 noscope
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

AeroNinja

« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2018, 07:46:12 pm »
Been doing fitness now since I was a young kid. Now I'm stepping over to Calisthenics because Gym is getting more expensive here.

Anyone else been doing it?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2018, 10:53:50 pm »
Been doing fitness now since I was a young kid. Now I'm stepping over to Calisthenics because Gym is getting more expensive here.

just pullups and pushups, dont like the fancy stuff

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #169 on: June 21, 2018, 06:40:07 am »

Saw a video couple months back, powerlifter vs purely calisthenics guy, squats, deads, bench, pullups etc. They came out pretty even, calisthenics actually came out as the victor if I remember correctly. Probably due to endurance.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

AeroNinja

« Reply #170 on: June 21, 2018, 02:35:57 pm »
Yeah I'm following a couple of guys on YouTube to follow their training programs. It's pretty hard.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2018, 01:52:33 pm »
Personlly I hate the gym, I prefer to do some body-weight workouts outside if I can help it.

I do sports classes 3 times a week, usually one Workout a week. then I do speedmarching (not speedwalking) on Mondays and running once a week or swimming besides that.

Or at least, that's what I am going to do after summer.

For those that don't know speedmarching: it's a sport where you alternate between 400 metres of running and 100 metres of marching. You wear boots and carry a backpack of 10 kilo's and a rifle.
For competitions, you run 5 km like this, but you also have to carry an FN mag on a group of 8 people, which you can swap around. The MAG weighs 12 kilo's. Out of 8 people, 7 have to cross the finish line at the same time to set a time, the 8th person has to finish.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2018, 03:03:48 pm »
Ew classes
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

AeroNinja

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2018, 03:18:04 pm »
Personlly I hate the gym, I prefer to do some body-weight workouts outside if I can help it.

I do sports classes 3 times a week, usually one Workout a week. then I do speedmarching (not speedwalking) on Mondays and running once a week or swimming besides that.

Or at least, that's what I am going to do after summer.

For those that don't know speedmarching: it's a sport where you alternate between 400 metres of running and 100 metres of marching. You wear boots and carry a backpack of 10 kilo's and a rifle.
For competitions, you run 5 km like this, but you also have to carry an FN mag on a group of 8 people, which you can swap around. The MAG weighs 12 kilo's. Out of 8 people, 7 have to cross the finish line at the same time to set a time, the 8th person has to finish.

Yeah it's expensive af. And interesting sport you do there. I always just go jog with some weights on my neck and shoulders in the very early morning, when work allows it.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2018, 07:45:02 pm »
Yeah some of the guys from the Marines train with a lifting bar when they don't have sports weapons... works just as well.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2018, 03:27:57 am »

i used to some calisthenics, kinda fell off the grind but ima get back on it soon.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

AeroNinja

« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2018, 08:55:54 am »
Ayewoo!

I need to go to Sweden now. xd

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2018, 10:52:29 pm »
Is this Jim thread?

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 18, 2018, 11:46:24 pm »
you guys ever tried a theraband? i mostly use it on vacation since it pretty much doesnt take up much space and its light af, its cheap aswell

only downside they dont have a lot of weight