Author Topic: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs |  (Read 183384 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: 6te Schlesische Landwehr Infanterie | NANWL Season 8 Champs
« Reply #1245 on: April 27, 2018, 02:26:23 am »
Quit roasting the toaster I need my muffins crispy for tomorrow's run.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1246 on: April 27, 2018, 02:39:13 am »
I'll just leave this here
real question is how the fuck did I get sweet talked into joining this AGAIN
i didnt think the 6te were that desperate
I think moraine is the one who is desperate...
LOL i'm desperate?! Have you looked at your shit line up for team usa. You are a literal joke you couldn't even keep your regiment together get out of here you joke.
Let's quickly go through what you've posted here without thinking Moraine...

1. "shit line up for team usa"
> The lineup is not shit. Sure we lost our first match, but when we were in a full 7v7 matchup against team Canada we went 13-8, and Canada is one of our hardest opponents in the group. If you can "prove" or "fact check" that our lineup is shit, then please, educate all of us because as I see it we're one of the strongest teams in our group. I'd also like to follow up that I don't think you could

2. "couldn't even keep your regiment together"
> The 41st was my first regiment I was properly running, and it ran for more than a year. Most regiments do not make it to 6 months, nevertheless a year. We had strong attendance, good community, and weren't extremely volatile to other regiments and were actually respectable. Sure, I don't have any fancy medals to prove anything, no NANWL titles (next time Anthony) no groupfighting tourneys, no pretty undefeated record, but in the end we had what was more important - a decent fucking place in this game. There are lots of toxic and salty communities, and the goal of the 41st was not to be best NA. We started casual and shifted into a semi-competitive regiment. Issues arise in all regiments, and the 41st was not exempt from them. I held together a regiment in which the cast of characters I had on board never would've all been in the same place at the same time. It was one of the most diverse group of NCO's and CO's that I've ever seen, coming from all different types of places before and pulling from many different types of groups. You can fact check the whole paragraph, and I can almost guarantee that any 41st member you ask (besides yourself, since all you were was upset that you weren't good enough to be a guard in Lawbringer's company) they had a good time or at least good memories and enjoyed their time.

Now..

Moraine, what have you done exactly?

Where is your regiment that you ran that stayed together with you at the helm, through losses and wins?

Why is it that you call people out just to realize that in fact the very act of attacking decent people on the forum is why people don't like you?

I've had my share of people disliking me in this community, hell I started in 63e and as a Corporal people disliked me and everything I stood for. Then when I left, many NCOs and Officers in 63e didn't like me at all. Through good action and time, you might just find that people could appreciate you too bud.

In conclusion Moraine, yes. You are desperate.

[close]
tl;dr
Moraine needs to fact check himself before he continues to embarrass himself, and I got carried away with this shitpost
Yawn, It's not shit tier? You don't have russian, asian, or even sanders. You are literilly a shit tier admin and a shit tier reg leader. So deperate to win NAPL by bringing in lawbringer and end up having everyone hate you and your shit tier meme reg. enough for you to get couped. You can write all the paragraphs you want but you still are a complete joke of NW and you do not represent the US. You took team USA after all the good meleers dropped it and now you think you're important. Perhaps you should check yourself.
sanders is on the team tho. that team was also made in 6 hours. team USA was dead before jakester took...

and who hates Jakester? even those that left with law still love him
lol you are a big meme

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #1247 on: April 27, 2018, 02:40:41 am »
LOL i'm desperate?! Have you looked at your shit line up for team usa. You are a literal joke you couldn't even keep your regiment together get out of here you joke.

> The lineup is not shit. Sure we lost our first match, but when we were in a full 7v7 matchup against team Canada we went 13-8, and Canada is one of our hardest opponents in the group. If you can "prove" or "fact check" that our lineup is shit, then please, educate all of us because as I see it we're one of the strongest teams in our group. I'd also like to follow up that I don't think you could

> The 41st was my first regiment I was properly running, and it ran for more than a year. Most regiments do not make it to 6 months, nevertheless a year. We had strong attendance, good community, and weren't extremely volatile to other regiments and were actually respectable. Sure, I don't have any fancy medals to prove anything, no NANWL titles (next time Anthony) no groupfighting tourneys, no pretty undefeated record, but in the end we had what was more important - a decent fucking place in this game. There are lots of toxic and salty communities, and the goal of the 41st was not to be best NA. We started casual and shifted into a semi-competitive regiment. Issues arise in all regiments, and the 41st was not exempt from them. I held together a regiment in which the cast of characters I had on board never would've all been in the same place at the same time. It was one of the most diverse group of NCO's and CO's that I've ever seen, coming from all different types of places before and pulling from many different types of groups. You can fact check the whole paragraph, and I can almost guarantee that any 41st member you ask (besides yourself, since all you were was upset that you weren't good enough to be a guard in Lawbringer's company) they had a good time or at least good memories and enjoyed their time.

Now..

Where is your regiment that you ran that stayed together with you at the helm, through losses and wins?

Why is it that you call people out just to realize that in fact the very act of attacking decent people on the forum is why people don't like you?

I've had my share of people disliking me in this community, hell I started in 63e and as a Corporal people disliked me and everything I stood for. Then when I left, many NCOs and Officers in 63e didn't like me at all. Through good action and time, you might just find that people could appreciate you too bud.

[close]
tl;dr
Moraine needs to fact check himself before he continues to embarrass himself, and I got carried away with this shitpost
Yawn, It's not shit tier? You don't have russian, asian, or even sanders. You are literilly a shit tier admin and a shit tier reg leader. So deperate to win NAPL by bringing in lawbringer and end up having everyone hate you and your shit tier meme reg. enough for you to get couped. You can write all the paragraphs you want but you still are a complete joke of NW and you do not represent the US. You took team USA after all the good meleers dropped it and now you think you're important. Perhaps you should check yourself.
sanders is on the team tho. that team was also made in 6 hours. team USA was dead before jakester took...

and who hates Jakester? even those that left with law still love him
lol you are a big meme

Take your argument to PM or steam, not here please.  ;)

Clever one Moraine!

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1248 on: April 27, 2018, 02:56:08 am »
Jakester, much like Derek Jeter, is a biracial angel
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #1249 on: April 27, 2018, 03:01:13 am »
Jakester, much like Derek Jeter, is a biracial angel

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 27, 2018, 03:08:58 am »
I think its time for me to start doxxing people again.... Who wants me to comeback?? For the 1st time I support you Mr. Morraine, in your cause of war.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
« Reply #1251 on: April 27, 2018, 03:15:51 am »
I think its time for me to start doxxing people again.... Who wants me to comeback?? For the 1st time I support you Mr. Morraine, in your cause of war.

Already done, I found out that Jakesters IRL name is Jake Ster

He lives in rural pakistan
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 27, 2018, 03:17:25 am »

hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1253 on: April 27, 2018, 03:42:15 am »

I'm getting him kicked from Team USA as we speak

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 27, 2018, 07:09:52 am »
open fire

Suns

« Reply #1255 on: April 27, 2018, 08:41:35 am »
and moraine claims he's a mature individual, LMFAO

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1256 on: April 27, 2018, 08:57:50 am »
Spoiler

Now..

[close]
tl;dr
[close]
Moraine if his reg was a "shit tier meme reg" then why did you join it in the first place??  :o

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 27, 2018, 09:25:24 am »
Spoiler

Now..

[close]
tl;dr
[close]
Moraine if his reg was a "shit tier meme reg" then why did you join it in the first place??  :o
Because I followed lawbringer everywhere at that time

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 27, 2018, 12:52:05 pm »
ahhh NW

how u have fallen...
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th