Author Topic: Server Zip or Installation instructions?  (Read 2057 times)

Offline LowLatencyServers

• Private
    • View Profile
    • LowLatencyServers
  • Side: Neutral
Server Zip or Installation instructions?
« on: October 25, 2015, 02:41:56 am »
Hello, I looked around on the forums and couldn't find any resources for running a Whigs and Tories server for the latest version.
Does anyone have a zip of the server module files and configuration file that is recommended?

Offline usnavy30

• Board Moderator
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Server Zip or Installation instructions?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 08:42:58 am »
Hello, I looked around on the forums and couldn't find any resources for running a Whigs and Tories server for the latest version.
Does anyone have a zip of the server module files and configuration file that is recommended?
I should be able to get a .zip/.rar file version uploaded tomorrow, Monday for you and sent. For server hosting companies.

You will need the NW Dedicated Server Files as a base and the sample_battle.txt config and sample_battle_start.bat can be modified from NW accordingly, like the map rotation with set_map being the first in rotation and add_map being the second and so on. I'll get on this tomorrow, thank you for the interest. These are available on request because it takes time to prepare itself.

Actually I just found an existing server-side prepped module folder of Whigs and Tories Beta. I'll be sending you a PM on FSE shortly.

PM sent, please check your FSE PMs (My Messages) section.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 04:11:31 am by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.