Author Topic: A Plan To Revive NA1?  (Read 17059 times)

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
A Plan To Revive NA1?
« on: July 16, 2015, 10:23:25 pm »
so seeing as folks want me to attempt to in there words "Save Na1" *dermatic i know* then i need a plan and i have one, lets start with some basic math. if say a dozen players agree to tell two friends each about NA1 and those two friends of each player get on we have 22 players, now to put this in a larger scale if i get 30 volunteers to get volunteers to get volunteers we would, in theory have a chain reaction with hundreds of people learning of this server, and possibly getting on, so with that in mind i need at least 10-20 volunteers willing to if nothing else try to get there friends/regiments/regiment buddy's, on this server, then, lads, and only then. will we possibly have a chance of reviving NA1. is this ridicules? sure. is it stupid? possibly. am i being overly dermatic trying to get attention? hell. if i wanted attention i wouldn't be here. so if anyone's  actually interested in this then post here, otherwise remain silent.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: A Plan To Revive NA1?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 10:26:48 pm »
Best post 2015 imo

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 10:28:02 pm »
this will either work really really well or it wont work at all. so..yeah,

AeroNinja

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 10:30:00 pm »
Well Niroc i hope for you it can be revived had good moments on EU 1 but now the server is just more than dead

Offline Gared

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yusuf
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 10:34:24 pm »
Ehh..no

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2015, 10:34:53 pm »
Well Niroc i hope for you it can be revived had good moments on EU 1 but now the server is just more than dead
     aye, well if you want to prevent another EU1 start trying to get folks on NA1   *edit* if i say don't post unless interested it means don't post things like ehh no here. -.-

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 10:56:32 pm »
Niroc please, NA_1 Need more people like you!

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 11:06:14 pm »
It will work with newer people. I Agree that NA1 should be revived because that's a way better pub server than 63e seige. However, older members don't like NA1 and will probably not assist in this plan.
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 11:21:04 pm »
agreed, however those that do assist will have in some way or another influence over the newer folks and can thus get more volunteers.

Offline Gamboji

• Donator
  • zZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 11:47:52 pm »
Niroc is the hero the NA community needs.

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2015, 11:51:31 pm »
hero? hell no lad, i just have a plan. also this song suits my plan quite well  https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=109&v=pBaW7c0I9MM

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 11:57:55 pm »
How to revive NA1?

Make me an admin.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 11:58:06 pm »
If we really want to keep NA1 alive, then there are a few critical problems that need adressing. The biggest problem the server has is that its hardware must be pretty bad, because if it's not rubberbanding it's crashing. Every time the server has a population in excess of 30-40, the server is guaranteed to crash, it has never once not crashed beyond these numbers. Further, the server takes a long time to get back up after the crash, so by the time it is up all of those people have either closed the game or moved to other servers.

The server either needs an upgrade or we need a new service for which to host it through.

Additionally, while I am not certain, I am sure that EU1 is on better hardware, despite the server not having a large population on it for at least a year now.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Niroc

• Sergeant
  • cake ftw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2015, 12:11:25 am »
well thats something we cant do nothing about, but if we dont get more folks on they wont get a more stable version of the server up,

Offline Getty

• Major
  • Leader of the Nr9.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr9_Oberst_Getty
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2015, 03:26:03 am »
well thats something we cant do nothing about, but if we dont get more folks on they wont get a more stable version of the server up,
Niroc we need you to really think about this. NA1 needs your help!