Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
Competitive NA Events/Tournaments / Re: North American Duel Tournament
« Last post by Theodin on Today at 02:00:50 am »
you just watch me Godfried, I'll make it happen!!
North & South: First Manassas / Re: RIP North and South (Take 2)
« Last post by Foxy on Today at 01:59:10 am »
I can safely assure you that we do not ban people for memes here on the FSE forums ;)

ty babes, at least we have friends on FSE
I guess NW hasn’t evolved fully yet. The s key rule was a great step in the right direction
Theo we tried. But S key is best Key

Can't lose if you don't fight,

The S key rule wouldn't have changed anything, like I said in one of my posts.

Someones going to aggress, so an s keyer can s key all they want regardless of needing to throw an attack in 10 seconds.

and if no one is aggressing then both end up at fault and get docked a round.

Also, I played in the tournament that sleek talked about and for reasons stated above as well as others it changed literally nothing. The rule was implemented there to deal with situations they faced like Hokej v. Ledger who would go long periods of time without bothering to engage, just literally waiting for someone to lose patience first and others began adopting this sort of play style.

In NA, we don't really have people who will face off and neither will bother to do anything but wait for someone to lose patience.

Also as a sidenote, the rule wasn't even being implemented in this tournament correctly to begin with. Anthony's intention was that you needed to attack within the first 10 seconds and after that doesn't matter. In the European tournament, you had to throw an attack within at least every 10 seconds.

It wasn't a step in the right direction, it was just a step in a pointless direction.
I mean, fair enough, but I’ve watched enough duels in the last year that involve people holding an attack at distance and refusing to engage for literal minutes to wish for some rule or meta change that would discourage that sort of behaviour

That only happens in pub server ft7's and the like where someone has pretty much unlimited space.

If you host it on a map like the one I usually use for duel tournaments/leagues (green floor bunch of small arenas), a person can't s key for minutes without engaging. It just isn't possible.
Regiments / Re: Team Turkey [Nations Cup 2019]
« Last post by AlekoTheGreek on Today at 01:35:37 am »
Good luck, nice thread  ;D ;D
Couldn't find any dev blog with such topic so gonna ask here. Do you guys making this game with modding in mind?
Off Topic / Re: Forenrollenspiel "Star Wars - Civil War"
« Last post by Nightdragger on Today at 01:12:10 am »
Ja. Etwas in einem bestehenden Forum aufzubauen wäre definitiv besser, da man sich nicht extra anmelden muss. Aber das RP gibt es seit 1981. Jetzt das funktionierende System aufzugeben und auf das FSE umzuziehen... dem würden unsere Admins warscheinlich nicht zustimmen. ( kommt warscheinlich das Argument, dass es das RP schon Jahrzehnte vor diesen Forum gab)

Zumal bei uns die Ränge und Avatar von uns einstellbar sein sollte (um den Rang des spielers im RP darzustellen) und man einige dutzend NPC-Charaktäre, hunderte Threads, organisatorische Beiträge und co neu erstellen müsste.

Bis zu einem gewissen Maß kann mans sicher auch im FSE machen, aber ab einem gewissen Punkt benötigt man leider einen eigenes  Forum.

EDIT: scheiß Handy, damit fehlerfrei Tippen ist schwer.
Competitive NA Events/Tournaments / Re: North American Duel Tournament
« Last post by Theodin on Today at 01:07:40 am »
I guess NW hasn’t evolved fully yet. The s key rule was a great step in the right direction
Theo we tried. But S key is best Key

Can't lose if you don't fight,

The S key rule wouldn't have changed anything, like I said in one of my posts.

Someones going to aggress, so an s keyer can s key all they want regardless of needing to throw an attack in 10 seconds.

and if no one is aggressing then both end up at fault and get docked a round.

Also, I played in the tournament that sleek talked about and for reasons stated above as well as others it changed literally nothing. The rule was implemented there to deal with situations they faced like Hokej v. Ledger who would go long periods of time without bothering to engage, just literally waiting for someone to lose patience first and others began adopting this sort of play style.

In NA, we don't really have people who will face off and neither will bother to do anything but wait for someone to lose patience.

Also as a sidenote, the rule wasn't even being implemented in this tournament correctly to begin with. Anthony's intention was that you needed to attack within the first 10 seconds and after that doesn't matter. In the European tournament, you had to throw an attack within at least every 10 seconds.

It wasn't a step in the right direction, it was just a step in a pointless direction.
I mean, fair enough, but I’ve watched enough duels in the last year that involve people holding an attack at distance and refusing to engage for literal minutes to wish for some rule or meta change that would discourage that sort of behaviour
Servers / Re: NA_SmallSiege| Hosted By HRE
« Last post by HRE Official on Today at 12:58:15 am »
Steam name :[HRE] Jazz
Experiance :Dixieland army server admin (hosted events), CSA server admin (Hosted events), Division staff in Dixieland army, leader of saxony regiment
Ingame name : [HRE]SX_Oberst_Jazz
Can anyone support you :HRE,
Why should you be an admin :help the server gain people and moderate
What times are you free to admin : every day

Accepted!
Community / Re: FREE SANTA HAT AVATARS 2018 (professionally done)
« Last post by Snowwi on Today at 12:53:46 am »
yeet
Such a handsome lumberjack in the background  :-*
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10