Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL Matches  (Read 62080 times)

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: TNWL Matches
« Reply #495 on: November 01, 2016, 04:10:06 pm »
Fairly certain Rex, Harpoon and Ironstaunch, our "mercs", also didn't have any real impact on the match, which can't be said about the 1er in 58e
Lawbringer also called me a merc

Also wasn't ironstaunch in the reg before? Like I swear I saw him when I originally left
Yes
He joined long ago with a bunch of the other 12th guys, he just never showed up really until our final match.
That goes for most of the so called "mercs" in the 71st. I stopped playing properly like 5 months ago? And I do remember most of the old 12th guys joining right around that time. So no, the 71st didn't use mercs. As for the musket dropping, there is no rule against it on either side. 58e had the upper hand anyways, with +1 and dropping two muskets for both officers. So again, no reason to complain about one musket drop that is not against the rule. Personally I hate musket dropping and think there should have been a rule but there is none. The refs did a good enough job, I rewatched the video and I did clearly FOL in the first round I was slayed in. The second round you can't really see if I FOLd or not because there is a ton of smoke, but I promise I did not even fire my shot in that one. The ref must have been hovering on me and then just slayed when a bunch of people around me shot, because there is no kill under my name either so can't have gone by that. Anyways, although me being alive might have changed something, it probably wouldn't have (that round ended in a 1v6). Not to mention had this lb happened any other time than the last month, I would have played for the 71st, and I did well (usually top 3 on 58e scoreboard) so that would have changed the lb further. So overall, even though this was super close, the 71st did do a bit better and that despite handicaps (rustlords galore and numerical disadvantage).

So congratz my 71st bbs! Was super fun playing one last big and close linebattle with buddies on both sides! Hope to see you all in Bannerlord!  ;)

PS. Tammo you suck but you're cute!  :-*

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #496 on: November 01, 2016, 04:44:37 pm »
I think that slay on Jackie was one of the only bad calls (i didn't see it but I trust Jackie). There was also that one round where the 71st OAed and the round wasn't rest till melee had begun and the 71st were winning. IMO there should have just been a slay instead of a reset. At that point the officer didn't matter at all

Overall I think it was a relatively clean match
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #497 on: November 01, 2016, 05:54:43 pm »
Tammo you are the greatest warrior to ever grace the fields of battle, and you are attractive.

D'aww you're making me blush  :-[ I think you are too no homo (yes homo)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #498 on: November 01, 2016, 06:52:09 pm »
If you watch the video you can clearly see Ironstaunch mercing and just renaming himself to join the match...

Quote from Tico in the video to staunch: "Just put Pte or some bullshit"

Quite funny how 71st accuses us of using mercs when 1er people were in the 58e before the 1er were even a thing? LOL! Literally half of the people who were in the 71st line weren't even in the steam group.

They also used Rex when rex was on the 45e roster, which should have given him a 1 match ban. We had to sit out bick against 45e because he was on their roster from before...

Further evidence in the video also showed that John Prices actions did affect the match, as cheesey was able to get a shooting kill nearly every round with it. This is biased adminship if I have ever seen it and the use of a merc. It doesn't matter if John dint actually run the rounds with them. The fact stands that he should have not even spawned in the game. It is even said directly by 71st members at 20:30 of Will's video that cheesey "got a kill every round". We used our own members and did not put in any mercs. The same cannot be said about the 71st,which they have shown undeniable evidence of in their video provided to us.

But I'm 100% sure this is going to be overlooked anyway!

Wearing merc tags isn't evidence of someone being a merc. If Apoc came with merc tags would you have wanted us to ban him from the match?

Rex didn't even play, he was in spec the entire match, so I don't get what point you're trying to make.

58e won enough rounds when Cheesey got shooting kills to prove that it was a non-factor regarding the outcome of the rounds. Again, point to a call the ref's made that gave the 71st an advantage over 58e or a call that was made to hinder 58e's ability to win the match, and I'll take your accusations of bias seriously. Otherwise, I'm going to start removing your posts on the grounds of trolling.

We gave 58e the timeout they requested, we got approval from both regiments before selecting a map, we allowed 58e to +2 71st when John Price didn't swap out in time, we reset a round, for OA despite it being pretty far into the melee and in the 71st's favor. I just don't see any evidence of us favoring the 71st just because John Price gave Cheesey a musket.

Did some of the 1er who played for 58e also play for 32e when they won semi pro? I know they play for them now I'm just curious if they played for 32e then aswell. Not accusing anyone of anything

No, none of the 1er who played for 58e, played for 32e.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #499 on: November 01, 2016, 09:28:02 pm »

Did some of the 1er who played for 58e also play for 32e when they won semi pro? I know they play for them now I'm just curious if they played for 32e then aswell. Not accusing anyone of anything

No, none of the 1er who played for 58e, played for 32e.
Roger that

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #500 on: November 02, 2016, 12:47:18 am »
Spoiler
Fairly certain Rex, Harpoon and Ironstaunch, our "mercs", also didn't have any real impact on the match, which can't be said about the 1er in 58e
Lawbringer also called me a merc

Also wasn't ironstaunch in the reg before? Like I swear I saw him when I originally left
Yes
He joined long ago with a bunch of the other 12th guys, he just never showed up really until our final match.
That goes for most of the so called "mercs" in the 71st. I stopped playing properly like 5 months ago? And I do remember most of the old 12th guys joining right around that time. So no, the 71st didn't use mercs. As for the musket dropping, there is no rule against it on either side. 58e had the upper hand anyways, with +1 and dropping two muskets for both officers. So again, no reason to complain about one musket drop that is not against the rule. Personally I hate musket dropping and think there should have been a rule but there is none. The refs did a good enough job, I rewatched the video and I did clearly FOL in the first round I was slayed in. The second round you can't really see if I FOLd or not because there is a ton of smoke, but I promise I did not even fire my shot in that one. The ref must have been hovering on me and then just slayed when a bunch of people around me shot, because there is no kill under my name either so can't have gone by that. Anyways, although me being alive might have changed something, it probably wouldn't have (that round ended in a 1v6). Not to mention had this lb happened any other time than the last month, I would have played for the 71st, and I did well (usually top 3 on 58e scoreboard) so that would have changed the lb further. So overall, even though this was super close, the 71st did do a bit better and that despite handicaps (rustlords galore and numerical disadvantage).

So congratz my 71st bbs! Was super fun playing one last big and close linebattle with buddies on both sides! Hope to see you all in Bannerlord!  ;)

PS. Tammo you suck but you're cute!  :-*
[close]
FLUKE!!!

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #501 on: November 09, 2016, 02:54:19 pm »
It ended as it began, with alot of salt  :P

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
« Reply #502 on: November 11, 2016, 09:41:07 pm »
It ended as it began, with alot of salt  :P

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #503 on: December 01, 2016, 05:10:59 pm »
#WhereIsTheMoney
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #504 on: December 02, 2016, 12:33:12 am »
#WhereIsTheMoney
You didn't hear? Cheesey donated it so that the wall of donaters trump has will say 71st

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 02, 2016, 12:35:35 am »
Cheesey bought me my trump hat
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline AsunaGF

• Sergeant
  • I like to pretend i'm good at Melee when i'm not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_SoD_Catgirl_Asuna
« Reply #506 on: December 02, 2016, 09:04:10 pm »
#WhereIsTheMoney
You didn't hear? Cheesey donated it so that the wall of donaters trump has will say 71st
Cheesey donated it to Trump? That's freaking awesome what a clever way to do one final meme before the long adventures ahead.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #507 on: December 02, 2016, 09:44:22 pm »
Cheesey donated it to Trump?
nope
That's freaking awesome
yup
one final meme before the long adventures ahead.
the fuck

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #508 on: December 03, 2016, 06:38:41 pm »
I doubt all 71sts would want the money to go to the Mighty Don.
Leader of the 71st

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 03, 2016, 09:43:52 pm »
I doubt all 71sts would want the money to go to the Mighty Don.
all the ones at the lb did tho ::)

That or a regimental brazzars account