Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76232 times)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
Lol unintelligible response so i dont have to continue sounding wrong.
Nah, more like it's obvious you're throwing a temper tantrum now. No point in arguing with you. I'm just glad my world perspective isn't as distorted as yours.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
Lol unintelligible response so i dont have to continue sounding wrong.
Nah, more like it's obvious you're throwing a temper tantrum now. No point in arguing with you. I'm just glad my world perspective isn't as distorted as yours.

Nah mate, just can't continue the banter. Don't pussy out now, the only thing that's distorted is your asshole with teeth you call a mouth. Come on mate. (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
You're pretending you're joking around, but you're actually 100% butt blasted. Funny how most of the people that talk about good vibes are the ones who throw the biggest fits.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
You're pretending you're joking around, but you're actually 100% butt blasted. Funny how most of the people that talk about good vibes are the ones who throw the biggest fits.

Mate, you just said you were done arguing. Who's really distorted? If you continue to come back like a dog looking for water. Come on mate, I need more. Don't be a pussy now. (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
>good vibes
>"your asshole with teeth you call a mouth"
I wonder if you would be muted for personal attacks.
But you're 63e. Rip.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
>good vibes
But you're 63e. Rip.

Think you misunderstand here Theocuck (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ. I said I did give good vibes to you guys, before you all felt like being an asshole was the way. I ain't gonna sit here and keep trying to be friends with shit stains like you, especially when all you do is talk mad shit and expect a tissue to wipe off the cum stains of satisfaction you get when you wake up in the morning. So sit down kiddo and actually come back with real banter that isn't as useless as you are fam. (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
>good vibes
But you're 63e. Rip.

Think you misunderstand here Theocuck (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ. I said I did give good vibes to you guys, before you all felt like being an asshole was the way. I ain't gonna sit here and keep trying to be friends with shit stains like you, especially when all you do is talk mad shit and expect a tissue to wipe off the cum stains of satisfaction you get when you wake up in the morning. So sit down kiddo and actually come back with real banter that isn't as useless as you are fam. (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ
karth pls ban squirts
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
Spoiler
Why spread good vibes to an already cancerous community? That's like giving chemo to a patient who has only 2 weeks to live.

That makes no sense dude... the community is only cancer if you feel that way. What's 'actually' cancer about NW? If you really think about it it's like a few things compared to so many other people who play the game that don't talk on the forums because they have better sense than most of us who use it. You confuse yourself when you assume that whoever uses this forum = the community. This is just the people who have the care in the world to come on this forum everyday, not the community as a whole. Sucks that you also hate me now because I am in the 63e, I actually thought you were one of the chillest dudes when NA Pugs were a thing until for some reason you started treating me as your enemy. What kills good vibes and connections are people who just sit in a toxic regiment ts and stay enclosed to a groups opinions and thoughts.
LMAO shut the fuck up with your "good vibes", you don't spread good vibes. You know what you really mean by "good vibes"? What you mean is "why can't people be nice to me and give me what I want?".

You don't get hate because you're 63e, you get hate because you're annoying. You're new as fuck to the community. You think you know how things should be run but you don't. You try too hard and when you over step your bounds it's impossible for you to see that you've made a mistake.
[close]
Holy shit grimsight
But you're a hypocrite Squirts sorry to tell you. You add to the cancer that is the NA community. You do nothing to help get rid of it, only add to it
Spoiler
Sorry, not sorry
[close]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:36:11 pm by AsianP »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
O shit waddup

And squirts pls don't post here. You or your regiment have nothing to do with this league

Spoiler
kappa
[close]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 09:41:46 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
I'm reaching trench coat fingerless gloves forum paladin levels asian

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
I'm reaching trench coat fingerless gloves forum paladin levels asian
I've noticed. How are you posting if ur pc is rip
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline DeadEye

• Second Lieutenant
  • Old Nr7 Oberst
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr7_DeadEye
Wew, lets all come to the conclusion thattt

*snip* No thanks.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 12:44:33 am by MrTiki »

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
The TWNL thread, where real conversation dies and the bant begins  8)
I actually love it

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Squirts fam just stop before Grim and Theodin roast you and end your career. 63e is to scared to sign up for TNWL, and your starting banter with older/ more experienced players, and you only ref 1 season. Which you did a okay job due to refs helping you out anythough you made a good amount of mistakes. Squirts if I were you I would stop don't push this any further. No reason for you to be posting if you already posted your ref app.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:36:21 pm by NickCole »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
Tapatalk on mobile