Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76176 times)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
I ask jorge if i could play for a reg in TNWL any though I was in 2eCG (which isn't in TNWL) and he said no so no double regging!

Last season was aids due to a certain moderator would allow mercs to play in other regiments' matches
Spoiler
bean bean..
[close]

That's what made last season so shit is it not

I mean, I don't know if Jorge is going to implement a different system for reg hoppers. Most regiments these days don't punish for reg hopping, and it's a shame cause it really kills the true sport behind any competitive match. The whole point of a match in any game/sport/etc is that it's one true roster against another true roster. You see that in CS:GO teams and various other esports/competitive sport matches. What makes it easy to double reg/reg hop in this game is the fact that the community allows it and that tournaments allow it.
its 2016 bro nobody gives a fuck.. it will happen in every tournament and has happened in every tournament/league ever. especially now that nobody plays anymore you have people that will "just join for 1v1's" thats technically not double regging or reg hopping but it happens in every regiment. Like in my regiment I get Maccle to play for me, he's not really in my regiment, doesn't go to normal LB's. but he's not in any other regiment so its not against any rules.

Last season the entire LIR played for the 75th and that was within the rules. So its all fine and dandy to say that no reg hopping or double regging is allowed, it is impossible to enforce and the people actually playing by the rules will just be getting railed by the regiments that dont give a fuck and bring invites anyway

Also, Maccle is in my regiment.
thats what you think

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union

I mean, I don't know if Jorge is going to implement a different system for reg hoppers. Most regiments these days don't punish for reg hopping, and it's a shame cause it really kills the true sport behind any competitive match. The whole point of a match in any game/sport/etc is that it's one true roster against another true roster. You see that in CS:GO teams and various other esports/competitive sport matches. What makes it easy to double reg/reg hop in this game is the fact that the community allows it and that tournaments allow it.
its 2016 bro nobody gives a fuck.. it will happen in every tournament and has happened in every tournament/league ever. especially now that nobody plays anymore you have people that will "just join for 1v1's" thats technically not double regging or reg hopping but it happens in every regiment. Like in my regiment I get Maccle to play for me, he's not really in my regiment, doesn't go to normal LB's. but he's not in any other regiment so its not against any rules.

Last season the entire LIR played for the 75th and that was within the rules. So its all fine and dandy to say that no reg hopping or double regging is allowed, it is impossible to enforce and the people actually playing by the rules will just be getting railed by the regiments that dont give a fuck and bring invites anyway
You're a fucking degenerate

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Regiment Name: 2eChefGarde
Leaders Steam Name and second/link:      Agree to the rules?yes/no: Ye
Regiment numbers: 10-15
How long has your regiment been around: 10 Months

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
  • FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE GEDI ARE EVIL!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cuck_
hey loser add every lb you record this season to ur highlights so they're not gone in 2 weeks thnx

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
hey loser add every lb you record this season to ur highlights so they're not gone in 2 weeks thnx

or y'know upload them to youtube or whatever.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
For the people that want to play for regs that are in tnwl and your reg isnt, then all you have to do is be in the tnwl regs roster at the beginning. So this friday

Offline Jarl Ballin Swag

• Second Lieutenant
  • FROM MY PERSPECTIVE THE GEDI ARE EVIL!!!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: cuck_

or y'know upload them to youtube or whatever.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

I don't buy this at all, last season proved teams that don't have double reggers (and history shows teams that dont have double reggers still make it to the top of NWL anyways) still made it to the championships or near the top of NWL. 63e, 92nd, 45e, PSG, 3eVolt. To the best of my knowledge, all of these teams were at the top of their league and neither of them had any double reggers playing for them, they all stayed true to their roster from the start to the beginning, I know because Amit and I dealt with most of the rosters. And I'm proud to have seen the community participate in a league of NWL where double regging was being shut down (for the most part). Now, there were a few overly-strong guidelines that made new members joining mid-season sit out for a little longer than we would have truly wanted, but I think the system worked out great. Just takes a group of guys to actually manage it and a group of referees to enforce it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 03:36:31 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
When a disbanded regiment almost won TNWL.

#secretTammo

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
For the people that want to play for regs that are in tnwl and your reg isnt, then all you have to do is be in the tnwl regs roster at the beginning. So this friday
Sweet, gotta find a reg then and get Mack's dam surprise going
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Sweet, gotta find a reg then and get Mack's dam surprise going

Pls  :-\

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Don't let Squirts ref

Don't let Theodin's post affect the decision about accepting Squirts as a referee. For the time he could dedicate to NANWL S6, Squirts was one of the hardest working referees and one of the most proactive people I've ever seen in this community. Theodin attempted to undermine Squirts at every turn simply because he stepped up and started getting shit done. It's a shame that he didn't have the time to continue with NANWL.
I find it funny how you said I tried to "undermine" him, when in no point was he ever above me. All I tried to do was create a sense of rankings and order in the NANWL structure, cause all I saw was random, uncommunicative administrating.

I said don't let Squirts ref because he honestly wasn't a very good ref.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
Don't let Squirts ref

Don't let Theodin's post affect the decision about accepting Squirts as a referee. For the time he could dedicate to NANWL S6, Squirts was one of the hardest working referees and one of the most proactive people I've ever seen in this community. Theodin attempted to undermine Squirts at every turn simply because he stepped up and started getting shit done. It's a shame that he didn't have the time to continue with NANWL.
I find it funny how you said I tried to "undermine" him, when in no point was he ever above me. All I tried to do was create a sense of rankings and order in the NANWL structure, cause all I saw was random, uncommunicative administrating.

Mate, you only reffed one match out of so many previous declined matches cause the 71st reformed and everytime you got asked to referee you declined to attend a 71st event. That's why bean decided to remove you as a Veteran Referee because you couldn't even do the bare minimum. The one match you watched me referee (which was also the only match you ever participated in the entire NWL season) was the USMC vs. 92nd match, and you said everything I did was fine except for the fact that I should be more lenient on FoL slays. So don't go around saying falsehoods just because you're salty you got removed from NANWL for being the most unproductive referee in NANWL Season 6. Honestly Theodin, I've tried to be friendly with you but at this point it's hard to try to be friendly with a guy who let's the smallest of things get to him. To be honest I dont blame you, I blame your father for cumming inside to create such a little shit.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Don't let Squirts ref

Mate, you only reffed one match out of so many previous declined matches cause the 71st reformed and everytime you got asked to referee you declined to attend a 71st event. That's why bean decided to remove you as a Veteran Referee because you couldn't even do the bare minimum. The one match you watched me referee (which was also the only match you ever participated in the entire NWL season) was the USMC vs. 92nd match, and you said everything I did was fine except for the fact that I should be more lenient on FoL slays. So don't go around saying falsehoods just because you're salty you got removed from NANWL for being the most unproductive referee in NANWL Season 6. Honestly Theodin, I've tried to be friendly with you but at this point it's hard to try to be friendly with a guy who let's the smallest of things get to him. To be honest I dont blame you, I blame your father for cumming inside to create such a little shit.
Ignorant little shit
"Mate, you only reffed one match out of so many previous declined matches cause the 71st reformed and everytime you got asked to referee you declined to attend a 71st event. " Reffed like 5, and actually watched you ref twice (and you were shit)
" That's why bean decided to remove you as a Veteran Referee because you couldn't even do the bare minimum." I removed myself LMFAO
" The one match you watched me referee (which was also the only match you ever participated in the entire NWL season) was the USMC vs. 92nd match, and you said everything I did was fine except for the fact that I should be more lenient on FoL slays." And then afterwards, I told Bean and Bondage that I thought you weren't cut out for reffing and needed more time before becoming a full referee. Especially since both leaders asked me to take over if shit went down.
" So don't go around saying falsehoods just because you're salty you got removed from NANWL for being the most unproductive referee in NANWL Season 6. " Again, I removed myself, I didn't have the time to do it. But talking about productive, your cute little ass has reffed like 10 times less matches than I have, and I still get requests for me to ref 1v1s. If you have any qualms about my resume or my ability, we can deal with that on another date.
"Honestly Theodin, I've tried to be friendly with you but at this point it's hard to try to be friendly with a guy who let's the smallest of things get to him." More like you tried to be friendly towards me when I was in favor, but now the 63e hates me, and your cowardly ass can't make a moral decision without Karth and Bean behind you.
"To be honest I dont blame you, I blame your father for cumming inside to create such a little shit." And yet whenever someone insults you, you whine and whimper like it's the end of the world. Two faced child.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:37:32 pm by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
Bruh, the day bean asks you to take over anything is the day your parents actually are proud they had you.