Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76202 times)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
Love when holier-than-thou non-factors tell me to stop arguing. Make me.

If Jorge wants me to stop then I will, but until then if I've got something to complain about you'll hear it. I actually care about the direction the competitive scene takes.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
League hasn't even started and good banter. Keep it up boys.

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
Just doing my bant duty as a knight of Calradia...
[close]

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
[close]

that actually looks like a few NW players irl

that's scary

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Squirts I remember when you ref a match I think it was USMC vs 3DM you reseted a round automatically without fancy's permission without asking fancy first lol.

[close]

that's scary
I know who  ::)

Offline Nappy Surena

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Ens_Sura_Fraser
  • Side: Neutral
Squirts I remember when you ref a match I think it was USMC vs 3DM you reseted a round automatically without fancy's permission without asking fancy first lol.

[close]

that's scary

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

[close]

that's scary

Really cause I don't recall ever reffing that match. In fact, I have that match right here and I don't see myself in this at all. The only 3DM match I recall reffing was 13thFL vs 3DM and we had to end early because people began to just rambo, 1v1, FoL, FoC. I actually avoided reffing for the 3DM after that because I wanted to ref quality matches. In fact, whichever ref got a 3DM match we considered the unluckiest out of us all because they were in for a match of all chat cancer, breaking of rules, and just a blemish in what was a very beautiful, competitive league 2.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
just a blemish in what was a very beautiful, competitive league 2.
[close]

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
[close]

I mean, league 2 was more exciting than league 1, where certain people till' this day cry about how they broke the rules. That's why every league 2 match I reffed was 100% better than league 1 matches. Everyone but the 3DM followed the rules, were humble, and had good vibes. No bullshit or crying, just playing the game competitively and fun. That's why Season 6 will always be L2>>L1
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:20:34 am by GeneralSquirts »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
[close]

I mean, league 2 was more exciting than league 1, where certain people till' this day cry about how they broke the rules. That's why every league 2 match I reffed was 100% better than league 1 matches. Everyone but the 3DM followed the rules, were humble, and had good vibes. No bullshit or crying, just playing the game competitively and fun. That's why Season 6 will always be L2>>L1
didnt they have to replay that match because they didnt have an admin ref it?
huh

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
[close]

lol thats funny, I'm very cancer because I use a historical name and I dont want to change it for some shitty league/tournament?? ran by people that have haven't even been relevant for a year

the only matches that we played where the admins didnt use any bias against us was vs 6teSLR and 1stIB <-- but even that one didnt count because we didn't shoot
Also the countless times when my members message to have the roster updated and then come next NWL match half of my 10 players cant even play because they always "forget" to update the roster.

The only reason I didnt back out is because Bean said to me before the league began that he would try and find a way to get us kicked out and there was nothing I could do about it. either that or he would force me out.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:35:44 am by Rutger Müller »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Can we just start roasting bean bean?

Bean Bean said the 71st would be able to join, one of the reasons why there was such a fuss when we wernt allowed in. No one in the 71st really cared until he said we would be able to join.

He also tried to get me to paintball les is mores house with him but I was like nah fam I don't break the law
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 07:43:59 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
Can we just start roasting bean bean?

Bean Bean said the 71st would be able to join, one of the reasons why there was such a fuss when we wernt allowed in. No one in the 71st really cared until he said we would be able to join.

He also tried to get me to paintball les is mores house with him but I was like nah fam I don't break the law

71st would have made league 1 10x as fun. Sigh.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
[close]

didnt they have to replay that match because they didnt have an admin ref it?

Yeah I was right. Squirts you are more retarded than I thought. The video you linked was not the actual match for the 3dm and USMC were forced to replay their match because no admin was present. You then admind the actual match that occurred between the two regiments and forgot because you have stage 8 autism.
huh