Author Topic: [WPC] TNWL, 71st Regiment of Foot Pro League Champions S2  (Read 76213 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Don't let Squirts ref

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
  • Side: Union
Community Name: Squirts
Steam Profile (link): GeneralSquirts
Regiment: 63'eme d'Infantrie de Ligne

Why do you want to be a referee? I really like reffing, mainly because I like everyone else in this community. Sometimes there are arguements and what have you, but I want to be a friendly person to all in the community and I feel reffing gives me the chance to establish good connections with the people around this community. I also like reffing because I feel sometimes people who sign up to ref don't actually enforce the rules but instead want to ref just to have a 'title' to claim.

Why do you think you would be a good referee? I've refereed before, some would argue I was the most enforcing referee in Season 6. Explained to regiments the rules, let them know that Reloading out of Line (RoLing) was something to avoid (for some reason, a few individuals thought it was fine). There was also a period of the first few weeks of NANWL where the entirety of the referee staff were not following NANWL standards and not even reffing in some cases, that's when I stepped in with the moderators and together we chose a new set of referees and even moderators to people who actually wanted to actively participate and follow the standard we were looking for. NANWL went for the better after those first few weeks and the standard was restored thankfully.

Admin Experience: Countless admin on many servers, referee for NANWL and helped reform the referee standard in the Season 6 of NANWL where rules were not being enforced.

Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Of course.
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Absolutely.
Are you a referee in the NANWL: Yes.

+1 good ref

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Stop the circlejerk

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
  • Side: Neutral
Who are all these new fuckers
You know me... If you don't remember me that's fine... But we met like 2 years ago?

Question, aren't you the kid who tried to join the 2teGarde and then immeadiately asked to lead the line?

but i did that in the 3e and Asian ACTUALLY let me
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
Don't let Squirts ref

if beanbean trusted him that means he cant be trusted
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
Don't let Squirts ref

rip amit and godfried i guess

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
Don't let Squirts ref

That's cute you still remember me...been like what 3 months and people still talk about me.  It's cute....

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Don't let Squirts ref

That's cute you still remember me...been like what 3 months and people still talk about me.  It's cute....
Weren't you reported for pedophelia?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
Who are all these new fuckers
You know me... If you don't remember me that's fine... But we met like 2 years ago?

Question, aren't you the kid who tried to join the 2teGarde and then immeadiately asked to lead the line?

but i did that in the 3e and Asian ACTUALLY let me
cause you were slightly less autistic than everyone  8)
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
Stop the circlejerk
A good time cant't be stopped ;)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
Don't let Squirts ref

Weren't you reported for pedophelia?

I am not jay the pedo but good try kid

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
Don't let Squirts ref

Don't let Theodin's post affect the decision about accepting Squirts as a referee. For the time he could dedicate to NANWL S6, Squirts was one of the hardest working referees and one of the most proactive people I've ever seen in this community. Theodin attempted to undermine Squirts at every turn simply because he stepped up and started getting shit done. It's a shame that he didn't have the time to continue with NANWL.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:46:25 pm by Amit_ »
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
Don't let Squirts ref

Don't let Theodin's post affect the decision about accepting Squirts as a referee. For the time he could dedicate to NANWL S6, Squirts was one of the hardest working referees and one of the most proactive people I've ever seen in this community. Theodin attempted to undermine Squirts at every turn simply because he stepped up and started getting shit done. It's a shame that he didn't have the time to continue with NANWL.
As much as I hate squirts (which is a lot) my opinion on if he should be an admin or not is unbiased. I think he should not be an admin because he has proven that he struggles with the basics of admining. Firstly during several matches that he reffed he would get the score wrong and would reset after an OA without the consultation of the team that was OA'd. He also implemented new rules and harsh penalties for the rules he created. For example during my entire time playing nw Reloading within a few feet of your line was allowed and not punished also if the first people in your line shot they would be allowed to reload while the rest moved by them. Squirts began slaying people for doing this. Retarded. All in all I think we can get better people to admin tnwl.

Also fuck you squirts you didnt unban me from 63e ts you cunt.
huh

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
Why the hate on Squirts