Author Topic: The NW Experience Podcast *NEW EPISODE ZEYDEN!*  (Read 60464 times)

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
I am in constant awe of how little shame you have
memento mori

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
some men are confident, some are not. seems to me like ur an insecure lil bitchhh

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
some men are confident, some are not. seems to me like ur an insecure lil bitchhh

I didn't really mean it as an insult, stop projecting so much bucko.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile

I didn't really mean it as an insult, stop projecting so much bucko.

:-X

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
Re: Melee With the Masters: The Napoleonic Wars Podcast *Irish's episode*
« Reply #352 on: February 24, 2020, 01:42:46 pm »
Spoiler
Lol not even but if thats a compliment to make me look more badass thank you sir.

dood, how old are you?
Why do you matter faggot, whats the matter you like men more then woman you have to come on to me? maybe he just likes to play the part of a woman and come nag me like hes my housewife? Well all I gotta say is good luck sitting down for awhile :) I easily rest my case yawn!!!

You NAs really need some help...
[close]
No you pigheaded eu whose parents are probaly siblings you need help you just insulted a whole country full of people, Guess I slapped you around harder then I thought lol. What they say, do, or even troll you for all I care you brought on yourself well down mr superiority well done r.i.p hes all yours fellas.

Whatever UK colonist.
Yea your a grade A retard theres no getting around that its so painful you make special people look smart.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 01:45:53 pm by [RSL]_Mayhem »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #353 on: February 24, 2020, 03:45:10 pm »
Spoiler
Lol not even but if thats a compliment to make me look more badass thank you sir.

dood, how old are you?
Why do you matter faggot, whats the matter you like men more then woman you have to come on to me? maybe he just likes to play the part of a woman and come nag me like hes my housewife? Well all I gotta say is good luck sitting down for awhile :) I easily rest my case yawn!!!

[close]
No you pigheaded eu whose parents are probaly siblings you need help you just insulted a whole country full of people, Guess I slapped you around harder then I thought lol. What they say, do, or even troll you for all I care you brought on yourself well down mr superiority well done r.i.p hes all yours fellas.

Whatever UK colonist.
Yea your a grade A retard theres no getting around that its so painful you make special people look smart.
Yeah making a wiki specifically for ft7 records is a bit special needs tbh.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Hit em with it Winters

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When flusha episode?

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #356 on: February 24, 2020, 07:07:45 pm »
Spoiler

dood, how old are you?

[close]

Whatever UK colonist.
+1

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 24, 2020, 11:02:55 pm »
Spoiler

dood, how old are you?

[close]

Whatever UK colonist.
+1
Arguing with Mayhem is like talking to a wall.

admirable, but mistaken.

Offline 13thFL_Terico_Mayhem

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
  • 13THFL_Tercio
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 25, 2020, 12:24:02 am »
Spoiler

dood, how old are you?

[close]

Whatever UK colonist.
*snip*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 09:56:33 am by Herishey »
If your lucky enough to be responded to by me on fse its because I strongly do not like fake people who have wronged me.
List of trolls I beat ina ft7 or refused a ft7: https://darkdelacroix.fandom.com/wiki/Mayhem_Wiki?action=edit&section=6
 Hawkince's Wikipedia whole life story now available!!!! https://hawkvince.fandom.com/wiki/Hawkvince_Wiki
"Was Live living Meme Hawkince" Newest definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hawkince He got it removed but imma keep this up to remind him of it everytime you know he stalks my profile LOL User '~NickCole~' has blocked your personal message ~Ouch bro way to trying to troll people on social media were it don't matter atleast to me then you go and hide from me keep making yourself look more and more weak brotha!!! The little girl
The only real pro In all of gamming today that keeps his enemies guessing and for the most part playing themselves wow bro real smart!!! ahahahahaah #ATruegreat

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #359 on: February 25, 2020, 12:41:50 am »
Spoiler

dood, how old are you?

[close]

Whatever UK colonist.
*snip*
Quite disturbing that you save conversations such as these, as well as posting them without my permission no less!

I would like to talk to an administrator. This blatant breach of my privacy is thoroughly disturbing and highly unprofessional, especially for a man of such high calibre melee skill as Mayhem!

May I also suggest that you are potentially suffering from sort of obsessive disorder? Luckily for you, I have researched this topic at some length in order to help better my understanding of human interaction (to little avail unfortunately), and I must say, you are hitting a few of the checkmarks here. I would also get checked for BPD, or various other mental illness that are often coupled with this horrible condition. Personally, I can't quite see why you would be so uncontrollably attracted to me, but my time in this community has lent credence to the notion that even the purest souls can be fractured by debauchery, including myself.

Additionally, you seem to suffer from a frustration with people you deem to be intellectually or physically inferior. I can understand this frustration. Working in American retail for over a decade would have certainly taken its toll even on the most hardened man. It's good that you vent to people whom you share no personal ties with, as I have seen domestic disputes get ugly far too often. Good luck in your struggles!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 09:57:09 am by Herishey »