Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 155641 times)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2015, 12:02:49 am »
Thanks for reporting, I will give a look, although I'm a bit late and trolls are like dogs: If you don't punish them immediately they don't understand what happens to them.  ;)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2015, 04:01:20 pm »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2015, 04:55:24 pm »
Please open admin apps soon :)

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2015, 07:05:34 pm »
Please open admin apps soon :)
yes :)
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2015, 05:12:40 pm »
I've got 2 ban requests (I'm using a normal template as you didn't write one):

Name of the perpetrator: AC
  How did he break the rules: He just went around teamhitting mates. He also trolled artillery by kicking the guys using a cannon and insulted me in global chat when I told him I'ld report him.
  Date and time of the rule violation: 18th March, around 4.40 - ? pm gmt+1
  Evidence (Screenshots, Chatlog):

Spoiler

[close]

Name of the perpetrator: This_man
  How did he break the rules: He trolled, teamkilled, stole cannons and hit random teammates for no reason.
  Date and time of the rule violation: 4.40 - ? pm gmt+1

Spoiler

[close]

Quite hilarious, I wasn't able to fire more then 10 shots during my hole stay because of this two trollers.

Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2015, 05:27:45 pm »
Seems like a fun server when I've been on though the admins seem a bit slow mentally.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2015, 05:31:50 pm »
Seems like a fun server when I've been on though the admins seem a bit slow mentally.

Oi!  >:(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2015, 05:51:25 pm »

Oi!  >:(
Shut up special snowflake.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2015, 11:58:42 pm »
I've got 2 ban requests (I'm using a normal template as you didn't write one):

Name of the perpetrator: AC
  How did he break the rules: He just went around teamhitting mates. He also trolled artillery by kicking the guys using a cannon and insulted me in global chat when I told him I'ld report him.
  Date and time of the rule violation: 18th March, around 4.40 - ? pm gmt+1

Spoiler

[close]

Name of the perpetrator: This_man
  How did he break the rules: He trolled, teamkilled, stole cannons and hit random teammates for no reason.
  Date and time of the rule violation: 4.40 - ? pm gmt+1

Spoiler

[close]

Quite hilarious, I wasn't able to fire more then 10 shots during my hole stay because of this two trollers.
Ok I found enough evidence to ban both.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2015, 06:10:15 pm »
Due to the increase of slot numbers I will recruit more admins. Probably 5, maybe more, I don't know yet. Applications are open until March 31. You can start sending your applications (PM me, or write publicly on Steam group or there). A global answer will be given there and on Steam on April 1 (no joke).

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2015, 09:37:43 pm »
I'ld like to apply as admin.

Name: kk_BR_Nr3_Vm_Ted
Regiment: BR_Nr3
Country/Region: Germany/Bavaria
Languages: English (C1), German

Previous experience:
Currently Admin of the servers of Kaiserliches Heer; Currently Headadmin of Killbox;

I've retired from adminship on: Persistent World Nova, Persistent World Legacy, 176th Roleplay, Napoleonic_Roleplay (I retired there because I didn't want to be part of a bad admin team like that), Carribean Island, Forgotten_Honor_AZW, Laughing_Stone_PrisonBreak, PrisonBreak, the Official Blood and Iron Server, ITA_Blood_Iron, around 15 smaller servers.

I would like to help the server. The idea is great, the maps are great, but there aren't enough admins at the moment, so your moderation can't work really well. Es on many server there often are trolls, but no admin on. I would like to help you out, ensuring every player enjoys his stay on Minisiege.

Greetings
Ted
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 09:20:01 am by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2015, 06:15:14 pm »
I sent my admin app in a steam message :) Please consider it.

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2015, 10:10:51 pm »
Could I request that you change the naval map back to how it was because now it is impossible to defend.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2015, 01:24:02 am »
Could I request that you change the naval map back to how it was because now it is impossible to defend.
I also prefer the former version of the naval map which was more mature, but too much players complained about it. This one hasn't received much criticism, except for this balance problem which will be fixed with a few modifications hopefully. I have seen it defended very well more than once though. The last 3 rounds I played on it resulted in 1 round won by defenders, 1 round lost at 1 minute, and the last one lost at 5. So that shouldn't be too hard to balance.

The funny thing is that the most unbalanced map, the French fort, which is totally spammed by ramps, is one of players' favorites.

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2015, 12:34:23 pm »
Coming from an old player who likes a challenge, please change it back to how it was Or would it be possible to have both maps in then, the new one and the old version in the same map rotation?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:38:18 pm by Xanderman »