Author Topic: The Napoleonic Roleplay Server  (Read 57569 times)

Offline Gloubi

• Corporal
  • Leader of the 23e Artillery Company. Worst Co EU.
    • View Profile
    • 23e Site
  • Nick: 23e_Sgt_Gloubi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Napoleonic Roleplay Server
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2014, 11:50:40 am »
I was banned from the server cause i used the AdminPW without being on the admin list. But i'm finally back :D
3rd place with the 23e team : 4th Regimental Groupfighting

Offline rythos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2014, 02:59:36 pm »
59th_Pte_LeClaire ?

if your replying to me yes it was

Offline janus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2014, 06:33:21 am »
Name under which you were banned: 42taoe_Rct_Janus
Server(s) you are banned from:   Napoleonic_Role_Play
What was happening when you got banned:  I have kill 1 or 2 partizani but i have not understand that this is not allowed (i haven't understand i can't kill them).
Time and date when the account was banned: The 28/12/2014 at 23 hours
Timezone:  France
User Identification Number*:   _0:0:23200229
Why should you be unbanned?:   I am a new player in this game for 1 month, and i haven't understand the rule of the RP, I am truly sorry to have bothered admins by my kills, i will be more attentative to the orders of the admins now. Please unban mebecause this server is clearly the best for me.

Offline ben78

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2015, 07:52:06 pm »
Name of Offender: [RedGuard]_Dimitry_pertrenko
Exact Date and Time: 23/01/2015 18:39:30
Violation of Rules: trolling *Spam TNT
Screenshots (Required*):http://postimg.org/image/mx1lz44ix/d7ba186b/

Offline Schneaking

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2015, 12:09:25 am »
Name you got banned:
 5RR_Cpl_ Schneaking         (i think -- probably had shneaking in it)
Date and time when you were banned:
saturday? sunday? some time in the week before that im guessing
Reason for the ban:
>enters server
>asks admin if there is a teamspeak
>instantly banned -- no warning or anything
?
Why should we unban you:
i realised my mistake in asking for teamspeak - im so sorry  :'c
but seriously i have no idea why i was banned i did absolutely nothing wrong unless it was some special event i was intruding on yet it wasnt passworded and it was immediate permanent ban
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:25:39 am by Schneaking »

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2015, 12:42:26 am »
Name you got banned:
 5RR_Cpl_ Schneaking         (i think -- probably had shneaking in it)
Date and time when you were banned:
saturday? sunday? some time in the week before that im guessing
Reason for the ban:
>enters server
>asks admin if there is a teamspeak
>instantly banned -- no warning or anything
?
Why should we unban you:
i realised my mistake in asking for teamspeak - im so sorry  :'c
but seriously i have no idea why i was banned i did absolutely nothing wrong unless it was some special event i was intruding on yet it wasnt passworded and it was immediate permanent ban

They dont host private events on NWRP, as far as I know. Did you see the name of the admin that banned you?
It's also helpful for the Head Admins for you to post your GUID -join a server called Groupfighting_Server, and its displayed on the bottom left iin red characters. It should be about 6 digits long.
<3

Offline Allan Maclean

• First Sergeant
  • Edwards- LtCol of the 70th Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2015, 10:19:53 pm »
Name: Billy
Steam (link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/8thEdwards
How you would make a good admin: I love the server. I would love to make it more enjoyable for everyone else looking for roleplay while keeping the rules enforced!
Previous Experience: 176th_roleplay_server, Various Event servers e.g. 84th sunday event and regiments servers.
Community Members that can vouch for you: [2nd] CurlyConnor
Time you could be Online: Everyday. (GMT)

Offline kaidee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2015, 02:03:50 pm »
All bans will be refreshed, all admin applications & unban requests will be done on our website - more information to follow shortly. This is to comply with the 59th centralisation policy. With a control panel expect a much better service from the admins and quicker response times. We'll be adding new maps, having a complete overall of admin & implementing new scripts. New game types to follow shortly.

Regards, Kaide King of the 59th.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 02:11:39 pm by kaidee »

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2015, 09:00:49 pm »
There is a guy called "myself" who has been delaying the game for 40 minutes and making general troll comments made in chat, he was on at 8:00pm GMT 21st February 2015 and I would like to request a perma ban for his actions which ruined the fun of others.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:08:34 pm by Xanderman »

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2015, 11:28:41 pm »
Fucking hell... this server needs better admins

Offline kaidee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2015, 02:58:52 pm »
Apply here to get unbanned/the ban request will be up for tonight. here at our website.

Offline 62nd_Landino

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2015, 04:34:38 am »
Name: 62nd_LCpl_Landon
Steam (link): LegendaryLandino1230          https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122018792
How you would make a good admin:I should be chosen for admin for a few reasons. I love the Napoleonic Roleplay server. I absolutely love playing on it and I love it's community. Roleplay is my in-game passion because I love history and acting. The second reason is that I don't only have experience leading in-game but in reality too. I am currently the Vice-President of my school's SCA. I am also currently the Patrol Leader of my Boy Scout Patrol. The last reason is that I am able to be on almost every day for a good amount of time and I am willing to devote most of the time, if not all, I am on Mount and Blade to moderating the Napoleonic Roleplay Server. I love the community, and love playing.
Previous Experience: The Commander_Battle server (the continued Vaska's Commander Battle), regimental servers, my own server, and three minecraft servers (feedz_craft, CMStudioz Craft, and Deadly Craft), on those servers I was a helper, moderator, head moderator, and admin.
Community Members that can vouch for you: I have not been able to reach him, but Maximilien.
Time you could be Online: Pretty much everyday (except sundays) 6-9pm EST weekdays, and anytime between 11:30am and 4:30pm EST on Saturday
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:36:54 am by 62nd_Landino »

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2015, 01:26:46 pm »
Name: 62nd_LCpl_Landon
Steam (link): LegendaryLandino1230          https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122018792
How you would make a good admin:I should be chosen for admin for a few reasons. I love the Napoleonic Roleplay server. I absolutely love playing on it and I love it's community. Roleplay is my in-game passion because I love history and acting. The second reason is that I don't only have experience leading in-game but in reality too. I am currently the Vice-President of my school's SCA. I am also currently the Patrol Leader of my Boy Scout Patrol. The last reason is that I am able to be on almost every day for a good amount of time and I am willing to devote most of the time, if not all, I am on Mount and Blade to moderating the Napoleonic Roleplay Server. I love the community, and love playing.
Previous Experience: The Commander_Battle server (the continued Vaska's Commander Battle), regimental servers, my own server, and three minecraft servers (feedz_craft, CMStudioz Craft, and Deadly Craft), on those servers I was a helper, moderator, head moderator, and admin.
Community Members that can vouch for you: I have not been able to reach him, but Maximilien.
Time you could be Online: Pretty much everyday (except sundays) 6-9pm EST weekdays, and anytime between 11:30am and 4:30pm EST on Saturday
You've been posting tons of admin apps.. woah

Offline 62nd_Landino

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2015, 02:03:51 pm »
Im enthusiastic :). Ive only been accepted to one server. Besides, how am I supposed to gain experience :)

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2015, 05:21:32 pm »
Im enthusiastic :). Ive only been accepted to one server. Besides, how am I supposed to gain experience :)
It's useless to apply if you aren't active