Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 276108 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #2715 on: May 09, 2019, 09:47:37 am »
lmaooo

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: May 09, 2019, 05:12:59 pm »
Tottenham's ugly opportunistic football wins the day against a nervous chaotic Ajax, shame

Hopefully Liverpool wins the Champions League, for football's sake.

Don't get me wrong I like Tottenham for having many former Ajax players, but they play disgusting football and two of three goals they scored today made me vomit

pep is that you?

Well I certainly prefer Pep's approach when it comes to football. The Cruijff/Michels style of play is actually fun to watch

Well, pep's approach is also about having the ball even when you have to defend a result. Ajax is a fast offense team, more similar to liverpool than to barça.  About "spurs disgusting football", what did u want them to do? They dont have that many skilled players, and their best one was injured. The only way to overcome a 3-0 was by counterattacks and crosses to Llorente.

I am not blaming them for using specific tactics. Who am I to judge, no? The thing is that I just find it boring to watch and it's a shame that clubs like that manage to get so far, because their playstyle literally depends on luck and today luck was clearly on their side

1st goal: Lovely counter attack.
2nd goal: That was more Ajax's fault than Spurs luck, Llorente should've put it in the back of the next anyway. And Mourra had beautiful footwork to keep the ball.
3rd goal: When there is literally seconds of the clock do you expect a team to be doing fucking tiki-taka football you gimp. Of course not, you're gonna boot that ball into the box and pray for the best.

The point is, Ajax played well, but Spurs played with their heart and dug deep to win that match. That match was one of the best matches in the CL and you wanna call it boring, you're just salty cause you lost lol.

I agree that the first goal was a good counter attack but if you really think the second and third were due to Tottenham playing well then you're delusional.

ANyway, enjoy getting raped by Liverpool

I mean you have to play to your advantages. Llorente was pivotal in that second half cause he couldn't be pinned down by any defender which sent Ajax's defence into a bit of a panic.

Find it funny how Ajax players were smiling at half time thinking the match was over, just showed how inexperienced and young that team really is.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: May 09, 2019, 09:02:47 pm »

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: May 09, 2019, 09:51:25 pm »
Spoiler
Tottenham's ugly opportunistic football wins the day against a nervous chaotic Ajax, shame

Hopefully Liverpool wins the Champions League, for football's sake.

Don't get me wrong I like Tottenham for having many former Ajax players, but they play disgusting football and two of three goals they scored today made me vomit

pep is that you?

Well I certainly prefer Pep's approach when it comes to football. The Cruijff/Michels style of play is actually fun to watch

Well, pep's approach is also about having the ball even when you have to defend a result. Ajax is a fast offense team, more similar to liverpool than to barça.  About "spurs disgusting football", what did u want them to do? They dont have that many skilled players, and their best one was injured. The only way to overcome a 3-0 was by counterattacks and crosses to Llorente.

I am not blaming them for using specific tactics. Who am I to judge, no? The thing is that I just find it boring to watch and it's a shame that clubs like that manage to get so far, because their playstyle literally depends on luck and today luck was clearly on their side

1st goal: Lovely counter attack.
2nd goal: That was more Ajax's fault than Spurs luck, Llorente should've put it in the back of the next anyway. And Mourra had beautiful footwork to keep the ball.
3rd goal: When there is literally seconds of the clock do you expect a team to be doing fucking tiki-taka football you gimp. Of course not, you're gonna boot that ball into the box and pray for the best.

The point is, Ajax played well, but Spurs played with their heart and dug deep to win that match. That match was one of the best matches in the CL and you wanna call it boring, you're just salty cause you lost lol.

I agree that the first goal was a good counter attack but if you really think the second and third were due to Tottenham playing well then you're delusional.

ANyway, enjoy getting raped by Liverpool

I mean you have to play to your advantages. Llorente was pivotal in that second half cause he couldn't be pinned down by any defender which sent Ajax's defence into a bit of a panic.

Find it funny how Ajax players were smiling at half time thinking the match was over, just showed how inexperienced and young that team really is.
[close]

Ajax generally struggles with tall strikers. It's how they lost against PSV aswell. Oh well, had they not been so naive as you mentioned and more lucky then they would have won, but that's all part of the game.
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2719 on: May 10, 2019, 12:19:50 am »
Kepas first save on the penalties was good

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
« Reply #2720 on: May 10, 2019, 09:12:36 am »
Guys, Arsenal vs Chelsea, who will win?
Glory to Ukraine

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: May 10, 2019, 11:37:36 am »
Football is a trashy sport
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2722 on: May 10, 2019, 11:44:24 am »
my man plays badminton

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: May 10, 2019, 01:35:07 pm »
my man plays badminton

Tabletennis and Basketball*
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline LFCJames

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LFCJames
« Reply #2724 on: May 10, 2019, 11:39:51 pm »
Guys, Arsenal vs Chelsea, who will win?

Arsenal all day

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #2725 on: May 10, 2019, 11:43:51 pm »
Chealse is literally a bag of shit #FrankfurterAdler

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #2726 on: May 10, 2019, 11:55:17 pm »
wanted Frankfurt and Ajax in the CL und EL finals :'(

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #2727 on: May 11, 2019, 12:37:47 pm »

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2728 on: May 11, 2019, 12:51:17 pm »
Wonga
In
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Witcher!

• Major
  • UA FOREVER. MARXEIL PIDOR SUKA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Witcher
Glory to Ukraine