Author Topic: Sherwood Foresters Regiment (SF)  (Read 2989 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Sherwood Foresters Regiment (SF)
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2023, 06:13:48 pm »
Well have fun playing RGL with 2 official sign ups atm lol.
Yeah dw too much about that, I've been speaking to regiments and we did originally expect 6-8 sign ups, although with 45thN's attitude at the moment it I don't know if they intend on signing up. Got a sneaking suspicion, not without their centre.

Out of curiosity @Nightwing @Fietta, you guys do realise even if these centre companies sign up, there still isn't enough for 2 leagues right? That seems to be one thing that people aren't actually considering. What happens if we add in the Centre companies, but there isn't enough for 2 leagues, then they end up playing vs themselves? I don't personally believe that in a match between themselves all 30+ 45th members are going to take it seriously. This is just an example btw, I would say the same for 55th, 18e, 92nd etc.

What happens if they have to play vs themselves and that matches outcome ends up making a difference in the overall results at the end of the season? What if 45th Grens getting a free win over their centre company ends up giving them 1st/2nd/3rd place over another regiment?

I don't want that question to even occur in the tournament and I am just not getting good enough reasons to pursuade me otherwise. Other than "we should let them play because why not".

If I seem like an idiot in everyone's eyes then thats ok, but you need to explain to me why I am an idiot or I won't understand lol

EDIT: Just wanted to add, I realise 8 signups would be enough for 2 groups of 4 but thats still not enough as if even 1 reg drops out it fucks the entire thing.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 06:27:04 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2023, 10:08:00 pm »
THis SF regiment cannot hold a candle up to the CoC regiment
CoC > any other team

Offline JamD0dger

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_CSgt_JamD0dger
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2023, 10:36:01 pm »
Debate over, future discussions are to be done over steams DMs to reach a solution.

lock thread
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 10:38:02 pm by JamD0dger »