Author Topic: The Lie Game 2.0  (Read 5160 times)

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Lie Game 2.0
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2018, 07:20:42 am »
Spoiler
2 is a lie most likely

1. I lived on the streets for 2.5 years, being a criminal and getting in touch with the law
2. I earn an average of 10-15k euros a month now.
3. I currently am a patched member of the Hells Angels (Biggest Motorcycle Club in the world)
ur so hard bro

Lol I just experienced a tough life and recommend against it to people who try to think it's fun to be a hoodrat.
Not my problem you think I'm boasting about it whilst I suffered the years after for what I had done then and still live my day everyday looking over my shoulder with regret.
I just managed to survive things I probably shouldn't have and used it to my advantage to shape myself into a new person.
If that's me acting hard then you're the biggest mongo here.
ur so edgy bro

Ok, so edgy bro. I can tell you're just trying to annoy me, hard to believe people actually had a tougher life isn't it.
[close]
keep tellin me how hard it was livin' in streets bein' a tuff criminal i rly care

Lol because I help people in shitty situations now and got shaped to be a proper human in society I am not allowed to acknowledge my past and am to be classified as someone who ''acts hard'' or ''boasts'' about his past.
Implying I am still acting like I'm a tough criminal, never said I was. I just said I used to be one and I've had a mostly shitty life but overcame it regardless.
You obviously seem to care till some degree because you listen to music about it anyways, thinking I claim fake street-cred.
Not everything is black and white bro, keep thinking I claim to be a bad-ass, I was probably more vunerable than I am now by far and as I said it helped myself and others to deal with life in a better light.
Oh well, always knew you hated me in a way for no reason besides rating one of your linked rap songs as below average, kek.
I'm just gonna keep on explaining it regardless if you care or not, I just care about explaining it since there's people that genuinly are interested in it and have had certain experiences till a degree and we can relate, as can I because I used to be a fucking retard in my honest opinion.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2018, 07:24:06 am »
hahahahahahahahaha

tl;dr

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2018, 07:27:15 am »
At the end of the day I got a few PMs from people who were genuinly interested in it though with either similar or not so similar experiences, so I'd like to thank you for somehow caring alot of about it actually, made me have some nice talks during the night with people about old memories and bright futures, hopefully you'll get there some day aswell.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2018, 07:29:10 am »
what are you even on about?

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2018, 07:31:08 am »
Having an enjoyable life from a shitty life, something you made me actually appreciate more since it's fun to think about the fact I can spend time posting on a forum about this shit.
Every reply you post now proves you care more and it proves me that my night gets better.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2018, 07:47:10 am »
Spoiler
Having an enjoyable life from a shitty life, something you made me actually appreciate more since it's fun to think about the fact I can spend time posting on a forum about this shit.
Every reply you post now proves you care more and it proves me that my night gets better.
Ur right please tell me more about your street life every reply i make leaves me wanting for more

I would go word for word with you but I'd bankrupt you of your wit if the streets didn't take it from you hehe

.. But I desire that we be better strangers, so away with you, and enough driving this thread off topic with your petty ramblings.
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2018, 07:52:46 am »
2nd is a lie, for sure.

1. I'm gay
2. Playing in this game for 7 years already.
3. CMS in fencing

3 is a lie
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2018, 07:53:26 am »
Spoiler
Ur right please tell me more about your street life every reply i make leaves me wanting for more

I would go word for word with you but I'd bankrupt you of your wit if the streets didn't take it from you hehe

.. But I desire that we be better strangers, so away with you, and enough driving this thread off topic with your petty ramblings.
[close]

Yeah it was quite fun to have a talk about this, at the end of the day I guess I cared too much to explain it to someone who obviously has no intent in caring about it, was fun regardless as I said, good way to spend a few spare hours whilst blasting some tunes.
I wish you a good night, and hopefully the people will have fun in this topic again  8).

PS: I know you love my stories truly, if you ever want some fun stories by the campfire then PM me and we can sort something out <3.

PEACE MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER PART OF THE WORLD!!

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2018, 01:24:48 pm »
1.you should die piercee
2.you should die windflower
3.you should become friends

Argolas

« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2018, 11:27:13 am »