Author Topic: Forlorn Hope ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ 2 years and still Chilling  (Read 29264 times)

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
     Welcome to The Forlorn Hope

Pic by Kriegsmarine

Spoiler
Monday

Melee Training  8PM EST!

TBD

STC LB 8PM EST

All Line Battle 8PM EST

3eVolt Line battle 9PM EST

N.A.C.E 7PM EST!

North and South
[close]

Spoiler
We have rules like any other regiment & expect you to follow them.

•PTS will be strictly not enforced, I will be using a casual system of tactical chatter during line battles or other events, breaking this rule will just get u removed from the channel and told to chill out.

•Be active on teamspeak & attend trainings/line battles when U can.

•Behave in a tactful & proper manner during training, line battles & public servers.

•Respect other members of the ~[FH]~ & members of other regiments. (You cant be expected to like everyone in the regiment but that does not mean you have to show it.)

•Do not “Expect” To live long in this Unit, there is no medic, we may leave the Bagpiper play "Bonnie Dundee" over your dead body

•No dishonoring the Regiment in any way, shape or form.  if you think it’s a stupid idea don’t do it, if you don’t think it’s a stupid idea then Definitely Don’t Do It!

•Know the difference between “Fun” & “Trolling”.
[close]

Spoiler
ejfh.ts.nfoservers.com
[close]

Have a Question/Issue/Problem?
Spoiler
Add Eatjello on steam or Personal message me on here
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Ill be adding more stuff soon thanks for your time in reading this

Join Us  :D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:40:49 am by Eatjello »

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: EatJello's Forlong Hope [EJFH] is Recruiting Friendly NA/EU
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 03:06:04 am »
Hi
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 06:31:26 am by Dom13WorstNW »

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: EatJello's Forlorn Hope [EJFH] is Recruiting Friendly NA/EU
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 03:10:48 am »
Thanks Dom13, hows life?

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 03:12:28 am »
Good   :D  u?

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 03:23:46 am »
Lifes Great ;D I have been think alot about this and now it's time to put this plan into action!

Offline Ryno2626

• Second Lieutenant
  • MAW Community Manager
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [9y] Ryno2626
Good luck bro's

Offline Col. Sandman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 57thFK_Hptm_Sandman
Good luck

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
Thanks! ;D

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: EatJello's Forlorn Hope [EJFH] is Recruiting Chill NA Players
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 06:17:10 pm »
updated Forlorn Hope is still looking for fresh blood for the grinder

Offline sharpe455

• Second Lieutenant
  • give me a rifle, and ill give you a dead frog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 03:53:05 am »
ok
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:53:24 pm by sharpe455 »

Offline 1st_RGJ_Lt_Beniah

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 04:20:37 am »
I never thought I'd see the day when a dude I thought was my friend would actually not only leave our group, but actually take guys with him.. You are the textbook definition of a traitor. I'm sure your "regiment" will last all of 5 minutes. You are a worthless fucking cunt.

Kill Yourself.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 04:59:30 am »
I see my fan club is out in force tonight!

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 05:16:04 am »
Good luck with the Forlorn Hope Eatjello. I hope that you find a better place were you can find a group where you belong.
Sorry to say but RGJ was never for you, so hopefully you will learn how to use melee and succeed at attacking Forts with the forlorn hope.
I know that the forlorn Hope was always used to be very aggressive in siege so it will be interesting how Skirmishers work out.

Hopefully you and the GCG also work out cause they are a great group who can deal with most situations that occur within the Napoleonic wars Community.

1st off I'd like to say your welcome if it was not for ppl like me the RGJ would have fallen apart long time ago, as far as the "RGJ was never for u" comment I would say I was never trying to be in power I helped its growth and managment It pains me to see so called leaders act in such silly ways, U could ask wellington, gunny, eyeball and even beniah I told them that if thing stay the coruse then the RGJ could do with out me, Im sorry but I carry a humble heart and I wish to treat every one no matter what age with the respect of any adult, U on the other hand treat ppl as u see fit and I could careless of what u think, with all that said I wish u and the RGj best of luck and I hope u'd stay off my posting unless the rgj trolls now?

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 05:26:44 am »
I never thought I'd see the day when a dude I thought was my friend would actually not only leave our group, but actually take guys with him.. You are the textbook definition of a traitor. I'm sure your "regiment" will last all of 5 minutes. You are a worthless fucking cunt.

Kill Yourself.

Well that was a bit much, I take u don't recall our little talk about some things that I felt were too strict, but hey it's just a game if u want to take it personal thats your problem, it's not personal strictly business

http://movieclips.com/dJbUg-the-godfather-movie-its-strictly-business/

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 05:39:38 am »
Spoiler

Kill Yourself.
[close]
You may feel betrayed and angry, but realize that on these forums there is absolutely no excuse for this kind for language. Telling a person to kill him/herself is no small matter, and one we take very seriously. You are dangerously close to being banned from these forums under the official rules.

2. Trolling, insulting and other personal attacks
Personal attacks on forum users and moderators of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes (but it is not limited to) insults, provocations for the sake of argument, threats, encouragement to suicide, wishing death or ill upon a user and death threats or threats to the persons physical constitution. The latter (in the threats category), in the absence of humor, is a criminal offense and will result in an immediate ban. Discussions are allowed, but only constructive discussions, not discussions where your main goal is to humiliate or offend someone. Aim to discuss points rather than people.

I want you to take this opportunity to seriously think about what belongs on this forum. If you have a grudge, it's not my place to interfere, unless the matter is brought onto these forums where you could cause a very real disturbance.

Kielbasa!