Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Napoleonic Wars Tournament  (Read 58481 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Napoleonic Wars Tournament
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2015, 04:25:14 pm »
e sport cast this ;)

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2015, 04:30:36 pm »
Get Mega to stream it, fuck it I'd even be his co-commentator if he needed me
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2015, 04:37:18 pm »

ahahahhahahafungushahhahahahahah
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2015, 04:45:49 pm »
Sleek you Amerifats adore my voice don't kid yourself
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2015, 05:23:56 pm »
Will there also be different skill groups for the ranks etc a silver league, a gold one etc. That way you can send in more teams from 1 Regiment and will probably reduce the amount of roflstomps when the skill difference is just too big. Sounds cool though! :D

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2015, 05:50:02 pm »
Looks fun! Expect 1 or 2 33rd teams
As Herishey said, it's only 1 per reg. It will become a bit of a pain to manage if I let every regiment create 2 teams.

Will there also be different skill groups for the ranks etc a silver league, a gold one etc. That way you can send in more teams from 1 Regiment and will probably reduce the amount of roflstomps when the skill difference is just too big. Sounds cool though! :D
No, same reason as above. Will just be a pain to manage if we made silver leagues etc.

Offline Silent_Musket

• Donator
  • CO of the Elite Grenadier Company in the 33rd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Maj_Silent_Musket
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2015, 05:54:28 pm »
Ah allright, I get it. Thanks for the quick response! :)

Offline Tristan

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stroke a tip D*lan
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2015, 07:48:24 pm »
We will have Megaberna stream it and cast it along with Fungus. I'm really looking forward to that.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2015, 08:43:47 pm »

ahahahhahahafungushahhahahahahah

A silver caster

Ahhaahahahhahahaahha
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2015, 09:11:58 pm »
That's the irony of it

Oh and I aint silver any more I'll have you know I reached Nova 1 in less wins than you kid :)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2015, 09:20:59 pm »
Have fun being there forever :o

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2015, 09:21:22 pm »
q__q

Offline TheHunted0

• First Lieutenant
  • 15thYR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TheHunted
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2015, 09:42:16 pm »
What tick rate would the servers be?

Offline Connimir

• Sergeant
  • Dusan is real 15thYR Col