Author Topic: North American Community List-NaCl Reborn [Update 2.0: The NaCl Floweth]  (Read 144825 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
this all time list is retarded, literally if you were good in 2k13, youre put on. but the average meleer at this time, would beat the fuck out of the average 2k13 meleer. Apoc literally said it in his recent video that all they did was block and feint.
u can't even block 4 attack directions why are u talking
I can’t either :(

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
has it been enough time for there to be old gens, new gens and new new gens?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
has it been enough time for there to be old gens, new gens and new new gens?
Yes.
I'm the start of the middle gens

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral

a remake of one of the classic 9y videos featuring the 98e and guests (63e, 87th, aef, 71st, others)
Include 63e but leave me out? I'm only the guy known for being in the 63e... smh
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline PJ

• Colonel
  • Beneath the gold, the bitter steel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PJ

a remake of one of the classic 9y videos featuring the 98e and guests (63e, 87th, aef, 71st, others)

A year of underdogs

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
ayyy I made it in a meme video

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
why hello pj

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
lel sounds like something i would say

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
lol

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis

ifukin killed MK blake fk u mk blake i dont know who u are but ez 7-0 on my record
huh

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
My thread, the holy grail of bant, once again copy pasted and defiled by fat nerds. #notmybant

-Moved Grimsight down in all time leaders. Yeah, you heard me Grim. Come back to FSE and fight me on it.

It's on my man. I'm a god damn 90s leaders BELIEVE IT! Eat shyte and let's begin.

You were not associated with the 3e at all for 90% of my leadership, don't pretend you were (attendance logs prove this). Nor were you very active in NW during that time. Here's a history lesson on the 3eVolt that very few people know or remember.

The 3eVolt was terrible when I took over. AsianP had left to join the 1stFKI (queue sad violin). This was around the time when many members that made us great in melee had left (such as you apoc). Nova Poison took command, we renamed to the 14th Iron Guard, and I am now LtCol under him. He was drill oriented and focused heavily on formations and discipline. With the iron gauntlet of discipline firmly up the regiments ass, we developed a FLAWLESS technique in the left AND right wheel maneuver. Such decisive tactics are lost in time. With our impressive formations we were an intimidating force on the field, until confronted by the enemy when we would promptly drop our muskets and piss our pants. With time - we sadly devolved into bed wetting, roleplaying shitties.

Rare video of the 14th Iron Guard utterly butt blasted in 1v1 lb

Distraught and downtrodden after the loss of 5 star General AsianP, the Asian Persuasian, we lost all skill and prestige in the competitive scene. After our 3rd defeat to the 69thNigNogs - we lost the very will to live. The regiment is in dire straits. Plots to rename to a prussian reg and only do double rank events can be heard in the dark corners of teamspeak.

One night I awake from a terrible nightmare in which I saw the 63e was #1 NA. Horrified at this prophecy, I cowardly decide to leave the regiment and go live in the mountains. I tell Nova I'm quitting knowing full well once I quit the regiment will disintegrate (I was holding it together for months). Instead he steps down and gives me command. With new found power over the regiment, I become determined to slay all shitregs and cause as many disbands as possible, and stop Karth from his fullfilling his plan of touching little kids. We rename back to 3eVolt and I set us out to return to the forefront in the competitive scene.

We're out of practice, terrible in melee for many months, don't have the lineup we once had, and I'm just getting the hang of leading. Yet through ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will, five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, and 100 percent dedication to a shit game - we quickly catapult ahead of the entirety of NA and stay there for nearly 2 years. Mercilessly we wipe the floor with every tier 2 regiment in the game.

This is why I placed myself in the 90s

The 3eVolt 2 months into grimsights leadership

In summary:

1. Dominant for almost 2 years straight. Struggling for the #1 spot against the 12th, which hopefully we can agree was all around the strongest regiment of all time. We were the only regiment to give them losses at their height. A big deal at the time, but forgotten these days.

2. The original band wagon regiment: 9y, with the most disgustingly stacked lineup of all time could only narrowly defeat the 3eVolt. That regiment lasted a couple months before disintigrating.

3. I indisputably revolutionized the 1v1 meta with the reverse column, a maneuver which persists to be a hallmark of competitive 1v1s 6 years later (mostly being abused by terrible leaders). A large source of our recruits was from annihilating regiments in 1v1s with the reverse and having their members join us after.

4. We were not a band wagon regiment at all during my time as leader (attendance logs to prove). Our powerhouse members had been with us for years for the most part. As far as regiments that could beat the 3eVolt, Tico's 12th and Karth's 63e are the only other high tier I can say the same for, which in part is why I placed them above me as leaders.

IN CONTRAST TO OTHER 88s:
Cheeseypants: Great leader. Though the 71st was not seriously part of the competition until Jackie and Zzehth joined.
Alexander: Great leader. Not enough time at the forefront though.

All time leading list could use an update. For sure, but if it was me. I'd move AsianP above Karth/Zen, I won't comment on Breaches/Tico, but from what every 12th player says, Tico never led. Apoc was being far too kind to his fellow old gen Grimsight, the original Lawbringer. Grim should be down in the mid 80's. Millander, Stox, Zorkoth have no place on a all time competitive leading list. Godfreid should be bump down to a 81. Knightofsaintjohn is a well deserve 87 one of the best leaders I ever seen. Alexander should be a 86. It's criminal to have CheeseyPants outside the 90's especially after his TNWL win. Russian/Waste as a combo should be a 87 reasonably (i'd personally think a 90). PurplePanda/Windflower as a combo should be a 82 you could argue for even a 84 if people wanted (only regiment to be a contender in every league they joined without a melee carry).

exhibit A: new gen bed wetter with zero knowledge of pre NWL history talking out of his depth

also I believe RussianFury deserves a 90s spot in all time Melee. I'm routinely in awe at the size of his scores. Absolute unit.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
grim is bad
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Holy fuck

Suns

LOL

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
I knew Grimsight couldn't resist the bait.