Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 125038 times)

Lawbringer

Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #570 on: December 31, 2015, 12:04:15 am »
Bill, the fact that you would take credit for Saint is absolutely stupid. Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem like you are the best there ever was? Do you really care that much about what people say about your skill in this game? We all know you are a capable player but this is stupid. Getting select friends to help you claim the credit of another and putting your name on a screenshot of his score is the most retarded thing I ever heard. Even to the point where when I revealed such a thing you insulted me on steam then deleted me. Bill we know you are good with a musket but you are too full of yourself. Try to act like a humble player for once.
LOL all I can say is you're welcome you ungrateful desperate little backstabber  ;) I deleted you because you are a liar and everyone knows I was saint. In reality you were a shit leader and got lucky to have some good players like myself, rafael, rune, rex . asianp had to take over in the middle of the 63e vs 91st match because you were about to blow it lol. (I remember that part but I wasnt there right)heheheh  lol  ;)

What does rafael who was also banned and played in the NWL benefit from saying I played as saint?

I actually led us up 3-2 in the first half. Then our melee tactics were thrown out the window the next few rounds. The map was suited to close range and did not leave much to work with 30+ man lines. It is common knowledge that I swapped to AsianP in the last two rounds. He may have had an idea I hadn't thought of, but in reality we just got our melee back together. As for Rafael, of course when you hug someone enough on steam like you did he will say what you want to shut you up and keep the "melee master" from bugging him by helping keep his epeen in check.

Enough with all this. If anyone needs anything. They can talk to Saint himself.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #571 on: December 31, 2015, 12:12:48 am »
So when did this become the NANWL thread?
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 31, 2015, 12:15:44 am »
Tbh this shit doesnt even matter in the long run.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #573 on: December 31, 2015, 12:17:26 am »
Tbh this shit doesnt even matter in the long run.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #574 on: December 31, 2015, 12:22:12 am »
Bill, the fact that you would take credit for Saint is absolutely stupid. Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem like you are the best there ever was? Do you really care that much about what people say about your skill in this game? We all know you are a capable player but this is stupid. Getting select friends to help you claim the credit of another and putting your name on a screenshot of his score is the most retarded thing I ever heard. Even to the point where when I revealed such a thing you insulted me on steam then deleted me. Bill we know you are good with a musket but you are too full of yourself. Try to act like a humble player for once.
LOL all I can say is you're welcome you ungrateful desperate little backstabber  ;) I deleted you because you are a liar and everyone knows I was saint. In reality you were a shit leader and got lucky to have some good players like myself, rafael, rune, rex . asianp had to take over in the middle of the 63e vs 91st match because you were about to blow it lol. (I remember that part but I wasnt there right)heheheh  lol  ;)

What does rafael who was also banned and played in the NWL benefit from saying I played as saint?

I actually led us up 3-2 in the first half. Then our melee tactics were thrown out the window the next few rounds. The map was suited to close range and did not leave much to work with 30+ man lines. It is common knowledge that I swapped to AsianP in the last two rounds. He may have had an idea I hadn't thought of, but in reality we just got our melee back together. As for Rafael, of course when you hug someone enough on steam like you did he will say what you want to shut you up and keep the "melee master" from bugging him by helping keep his epeen in check.

Enough with all this. If anyone needs anything. They can talk to Saint himself.
lol The real saint has not come to like any events since I joined 58e including the one we are talking about. Again you're welcome for winning you the NWL

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #575 on: December 31, 2015, 12:23:44 am »
Speaking of melee! I remember when BabyJesus went 0-14 in a groupfighting match  ;)
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 31, 2015, 12:28:56 am »
Speaking of melee! I remember when BabyJesus went 0-14 in a groupfighting match  ;)
but yet I almost beat you in a duel tourney. I think the score was like 4-5 ;)
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 31, 2015, 12:30:51 am »
Nah man I let my friend play for me :^)
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 31, 2015, 12:32:05 am »
Nah man I let my friend play for me :^)
o yea I forgot about that and I let my sister play that gf match

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 31, 2015, 12:37:56 am »
Good thing we sorted this out!

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #580 on: December 31, 2015, 12:56:38 am »
Nice poll. Bill wins

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #581 on: December 31, 2015, 01:04:48 am »
Lol Saint remembers that match, he's actually a pretty chill guy. Bill, you were not saint. ex dee

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #582 on: December 31, 2015, 01:06:58 am »
LOL If you say so

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 31, 2015, 01:22:14 am »
I was actually playing for the 63e this lb. I used the name dasmark

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #584 on: December 31, 2015, 01:23:18 am »
I was steven and suns at the same time. I used my laptop and my desktop.