Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 124946 times)

Offline rikimaru114

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikimaru
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #705 on: January 14, 2016, 05:37:19 pm »
You may have auto block but you fail the timing mostly ;)

I never miss the timing on my autoblock.

Forgot to say the timing of counterattacking when you just blocked.
Atleast I had that problem when I used it on warband.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #706 on: January 17, 2016, 12:02:35 am »
It was in pre-LB warmups with the 63e and it was 1(me) vs 18. I got to the last guy and choked. Saddest day of my NW life.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #707 on: January 19, 2016, 12:16:49 pm »
Holy shit after Harrier told me about this Bill guy I went read all his posts , dude that ego is worth like 10 person you must be really obese american . Of course people will first mention people they know and admire first rather than that they do not know as kore said newer to community . I was glad that my name was mentioned by 3-4 people but I was not offended when the people I know didint mention about me . Because to a fact there are far better players than me , I always said this and will continue saying it . This mod is highly ping based especially when you are 60+ , If I had like 20 - 30 ping like most of the europeans do I think I'd clearly do much better in the means of dueling/gfing but that is my excuse of course . After reading so many pages , I've decided to make a list of top 5.

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

After how much he carried NA team against EU I had to make this list .

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #708 on: January 19, 2016, 12:46:52 pm »
Holy shit after Harrier told me about this Bill guy I went read all his posts , dude that ego is worth like 10 person you must be really obese american . Of course people will first mention people they know and admire first rather than that they do not know as kore said newer to community . I was glad that my name was mentioned by 3-4 people but I was not offended when the people I know didint mention about me . Because to a fact there are far better players than me , I always said this and will continue saying it . This mod is highly ping based especially when you are 60+ , If I had like 20 - 30 ping like most of the europeans do I think I'd clearly do much better in the means of dueling/gfing but that is my excuse of course . After reading so many pages , I've decided to make a list of top 5.

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

100% accurate

Offline UniversitasMetal

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 19, 2016, 07:18:44 pm »
lel

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: January 20, 2016, 01:21:42 am »

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

If you want to use my name to feel special, I am to be addressed as King Bill or your highness

Since I know alot of you EU clowns are use to that sort of thing  :D

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #711 on: January 20, 2016, 02:35:07 am »

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

If you want to use my name to feel special, I am to be addressed as King Bill or your highness

But Grandpa i dont wanna you that  :P

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #712 on: January 20, 2016, 02:38:17 am »

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotism

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: January 20, 2016, 03:18:25 am »

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #714 on: January 20, 2016, 04:03:32 am »
Spoiler

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #715 on: January 21, 2016, 01:07:47 pm »
I've had a fair few clutches, some recorded, some not. I think my best clutch was 14 on 1 vs 5pp. Something like that anyway. I have one very well known clutch that was 10 on 1. I would say one of my most skilled recorded clutches was when I fought against 92nd and took on 6 guys including an officer (Donald) whilst NIFU held off 5, sadly he died with 3 left and I didn't manage to take out the rest  :'(. I guess it wasn't a clutch then, still... It was a rare interesting fight, never seen anyone take out 6 92nd guys at once before, the fight went on for ages.

Best clutch I've seen is by Vespasian on a multi-regimental event ages ago against some Austrian regiment, he must have gotten atleast 20 kills on his own, but to be fair he did go afk, came back and when we went into charge Ves snuck behind the line and back stabbed half of them. Cheating... But it was fucking hillarious.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:21:10 pm by Heist »

Offline Yoshî

• First Sergeant
  • "Give respect to earn respect"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e Sergeant
« Reply #716 on: January 24, 2016, 11:04:25 pm »
10 vs 1 - It` me! :)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #717 on: January 25, 2016, 04:13:52 am »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: January 25, 2016, 09:42:05 am »
You can't get better than Harrier

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: January 26, 2016, 02:16:37 am »

NA List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

EU List :
1- BilltheButcher
2- BilltheButcher
3- BilltheButcher
4- BilltheButcher
5- BilltheButcher

When your team gets shit on by a person who barely plays the game.

STILL waiting for you to do good in a GFing tournament.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm