Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 124841 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #555 on: December 30, 2015, 05:06:54 am »
Why do people knowingly cheat :/
Bc of Memes

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
  • Side: Union
« Reply #556 on: December 30, 2015, 07:25:02 am »
salt coming from a match that was played last month

plz no
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:09:47 pm by CloudTemplar »

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Lawbringer

« Reply #557 on: December 30, 2015, 02:32:08 pm »
Bill, the fact that you would take credit for Saint is absolutely stupid. Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem like you are the best there ever was? Do you really care that much about what people say about your skill in this game? We all know you are a capable player but this is stupid. Getting select friends to help you claim the credit of another and putting your name on a screenshot of his score is the most retarded thing I ever heard. Even to the point where when I revealed such a thing you insulted me on steam then deleted me. Bill we know you are good with a musket but you are too full of yourself. Try to act like a humble player for once.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #558 on: December 30, 2015, 04:52:05 pm »
I live in New York. I've always been impressed by the new World Trade Center building, but I can't be anymore. Bill's ego is so tall it makes it seem like an African hut.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #559 on: December 30, 2015, 07:57:13 pm »
nvm; stop taking the b8 nerds
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 07:59:11 pm by Mexican »
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 30, 2015, 08:10:38 pm »
I live in New York. I've always been impressed by the new World Trade Center building, but I can't be anymore. Bill's ego is so tall it makes it seem like an African hut.

nice meme m8

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #561 on: December 30, 2015, 08:48:44 pm »
Bill, as the best NW player in NA you have two possibilities. First is to move to EU so you can become NW god in Europe too, and second is to start playing Native and challenge the real gods of melee.

Good luck.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
« Reply #562 on: December 30, 2015, 08:57:37 pm »

nice meme m8

Ty

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #563 on: December 30, 2015, 09:29:56 pm »
Bill, the fact that you would take credit for Saint is absolutely stupid. Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem like you are the best there ever was? Do you really care that much about what people say about your skill in this game? We all know you are a capable player but this is stupid. Getting select friends to help you claim the credit of another and putting your name on a screenshot of his score is the most retarded thing I ever heard. Even to the point where when I revealed such a thing you insulted me on steam then deleted me. Bill we know you are good with a musket but you are too full of yourself. Try to act like a humble player for once.

Current Reg: None
Regiment you wish to join: 58e

oh wait shit I forgot the 58 are super gay mb

ya we have an habit for fucking regs like urs in the anal cavity in 1v1s xdxdxd

sorz it's just how we were

I would have really liked to join the 91st back in its prime. I'm referring to the real 91st of course; Not the pretender shit that Lawbringer made. 

Atmosphere was incredibly still, quiet, and disciplined with everyone performing at 100% to make one of the best regiments in the game. Was a truly one of a kind experience and a shame that NW probably won't be like that ever again.

Still would have 10-0ed all of the regs u made a hundred times over before you might get a 9-1

lol ecks dee

Pls fire more shots at me

Lawbringer, if you're going to call people out for caring what people say about them in a game, and not being humble, make sure it doesn't apply to you as well?

Suns

« Reply #564 on: December 30, 2015, 10:00:57 pm »
Spoiler

I would have really liked to join the 91st back in its prime. I'm referring to the real 91st of course; Not the pretender shit that Lawbringer made. 

Atmosphere was incredibly still, quiet, and disciplined with everyone performing at 100% to make one of the best regiments in the game. Was a truly one of a kind experience and a shame that NW probably won't be like that ever again.

Still would have 10-0ed all of the regs u made a hundred times over before you might get a 9-1

lol ecks dee

Lawbringer, if you're going to call people out for caring what people say about them in a game, and not being humble, make sure it doesn't apply to you as well?
[close]
^ 63e would've won NANWL if Lawbringer didn't have his crutches carrying his sorry ass.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #565 on: December 30, 2015, 10:34:42 pm »
I don't wanna be that guy but the 71st did pretty much merge with the 63e the day before the lb
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 30, 2015, 11:18:56 pm »
LOL all I can say is you're welcome you ungrateful desperate little backstabber  ;) I deleted you because you are a liar and everyone knows I was saint. In reality you were a shit leader and got lucky to have some good players like myself, rafael, rune, rex . asianp had to take over in the middle of the 63e vs 91st match because you were about to blow it lol. (I remember that part but I wasnt there right)heheheh  lol  ;)

What does rafael who was also banned and played in the NWL benefit from saying I played as saint?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:21:28 pm by BillTheButcher »

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 30, 2015, 11:51:49 pm »
Spoiler

lol ecks dee

[close]
^ 63e would've won NANWL if Lawbringer didn't have his crutches carrying his sorry ass.

Jackie was top fragging, many of our "melee crutches" weren't even playing that good.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #568 on: December 30, 2015, 11:53:43 pm »
I think bill was really Saintg on the 63e. 3-5 seems more accurate for Bill
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #569 on: December 31, 2015, 12:02:03 am »
Damn Suns that was savage. Maybe a little too savage..
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament