Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 124851 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #600 on: December 31, 2015, 07:08:49 am »
So the 58e was really a cancerous problematic reg after all

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
  • Side: Union
« Reply #601 on: December 31, 2015, 07:10:16 am »

So the 58e was really a cancerous problematic reg after all

dont forget we also do love our animes

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #602 on: December 31, 2015, 07:13:09 am »
Waiting for bill to get triggered!!

Offline Rexus

• Sergeant Major
  • Something should go here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [58e]CdB~Rex
« Reply #603 on: December 31, 2015, 07:31:50 am »
Waiting for bill to get triggered!!
He will be on in 9 hours... The waiting for law and Bill to shit on each other commences.

Offline SaintTheGOD

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saint Joan of Arc
« Reply #604 on: December 31, 2015, 10:14:14 am »
Bill, the fact that you would take credit for Saint is absolutely stupid. Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem like you are the best there ever was? Do you really care that much about what people say about your skill in this game? We all know you are a capable player but this is stupid. Getting select friends to help you claim the credit of another and putting your name on a screenshot of his score is the most retarded thing I ever heard. Even to the point where when I revealed such a thing you insulted me on steam then deleted me. Bill we know you are good with a musket but you are too full of yourself. Try to act like a humble player for once.
LOL all I can say is you're welcome you ungrateful desperate little backstabber  ;) I deleted you because you are a liar and everyone knows I was saint. In reality you were a shit leader and got lucky to have some good players like myself, rafael, rune, rex . asianp had to take over in the middle of the 63e vs 91st match because you were about to blow it lol. (I remember that part but I wasnt there right)heheheh  lol  ;)

What does rafael who was also banned and played in the NWL benefit from saying I played as saint?

I actually led us up 3-2 in the first half. Then our melee tactics were thrown out the window the next few rounds. The map was suited to close range and did not leave much to work with 30+ man lines. It is common knowledge that I swapped to AsianP in the last two rounds. He may have had an idea I hadn't thought of, but in reality we just got our melee back together. As for Rafael, of course when you hug someone enough on steam like you did he will say what you want to shut you up and keep the "melee master" from bugging him by helping keep his epeen in check.

Enough with all this. If anyone needs anything. They can talk to Saint himself.
lol The real saint has not come to like any events since I joined 58e including the one we are talking about. Again you're welcome for winning you the NWL

Bill, you need to go find someone else to troll. I've been to the linebattles I'm needed at including NWL, now people are telling me you're trashing my name and shit. The fuck even? 1v1 me on cRPG where https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsLvDQpn_Zo&feature=youtu.be IM BEST NA .. Especially since I'm about to go to Basic Training for 3 months. Are you also going to take the credit for my cRPG Tournies and my Native Skirms?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 11:00:26 am by SaintTheGOD »

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #605 on: December 31, 2015, 10:41:55 am »
Can Confirm it was Saint I do remember asking him if he was playing that night.

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
« Reply #606 on: December 31, 2015, 10:43:29 am »
Saint ur a god

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #607 on: December 31, 2015, 10:47:27 am »

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #608 on: December 31, 2015, 11:10:42 am »
Spoiler
Bill, the fact that you would take credit for Saint is absolutely stupid. Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem like you are the best there ever was? Do you really care that much about what people say about your skill in this game? We all know you are a capable player but this is stupid. Getting select friends to help you claim the credit of another and putting your name on a screenshot of his score is the most retarded thing I ever heard. Even to the point where when I revealed such a thing you insulted me on steam then deleted me. Bill we know you are good with a musket but you are too full of yourself. Try to act like a humble player for once.
LOL all I can say is you're welcome you ungrateful desperate little backstabber  ;) I deleted you because you are a liar and everyone knows I was saint. In reality you were a shit leader and got lucky to have some good players like myself, rafael, rune, rex . asianp had to take over in the middle of the 63e vs 91st match because you were about to blow it lol. (I remember that part but I wasnt there right)heheheh  lol  ;)

What does rafael who was also banned and played in the NWL benefit from saying I played as saint?

I actually led us up 3-2 in the first half. Then our melee tactics were thrown out the window the next few rounds. The map was suited to close range and did not leave much to work with 30+ man lines. It is common knowledge that I swapped to AsianP in the last two rounds. He may have had an idea I hadn't thought of, but in reality we just got our melee back together. As for Rafael, of course when you hug someone enough on steam like you did he will say what you want to shut you up and keep the "melee master" from bugging him by helping keep his epeen in check.

Enough with all this. If anyone needs anything. They can talk to Saint himself.
lol The real saint has not come to like any events since I joined 58e including the one we are talking about. Again you're welcome for winning you the NWL

Bill, you need to go find someone else to troll. I've been to the linebattles I'm needed at including NWL, now people are telling me you're trashing my name and shit. The fuck even? 1v1 me on cRPG where https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsLvDQpn_Zo&feature=youtu.be IM BEST NA .. Especially since I'm about to go to Basic Training for 3 months. Are you also going to take the credit for my cRPG Tournies and my Native Skirms?
[close]

O shig, I'm in that video :^) coulda won it but long maul game too stronk for us.

Im Thumper
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 11:28:40 am by Tammo »

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 31, 2015, 11:36:42 am »
NA community is just wtf

Offline SaintTheGOD

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 31, 2015, 11:39:13 am »
I know Tammo, you're realllllyy good js.

The feels
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 11:40:50 am by SaintTheGOD »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #611 on: December 31, 2015, 11:59:44 am »

Offline ZeroSkilled

• First Lieutenant
  • Ex-Mapper
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart link!
  • Nick: ZeroSkilled
« Reply #612 on: December 31, 2015, 02:35:27 pm »
This thread had a worse mis-course than what Titanic had at its end.

Rip E-Peen NA guys fighting over skill in a videogame.
Surprised why mods haven't closed this yet...
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 31, 2015, 03:52:39 pm »
Good luck at BCT Saint

Offline SaintTheGOD

• Volunteer
    • View Profile