Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals  (Read 80725 times)

Offline Samu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DNK
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals
« Reply #660 on: July 12, 2018, 10:11:06 pm »
Nr87 7 - 3 Gren_LG

Referee's: Midnight, Adam, Irish

Clean match for the most part, few to no FoL's or FiC's. Only issue was a gap issue every so often. Other than that, clean match and congratulations to the Nr87 for winning.

Spoiler
[close]

gg thanks for reffing :)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #661 on: July 12, 2018, 10:57:13 pm »
Nr87 7 - 3 Gren_LG

Referee's: Midnight, Adam, Irish

Clean match for the most part, few to no FoL's or FiC's. Only issue was a gap issue every so often. Other than that, clean match and congratulations to the Nr87 for winning.

Spoiler
[close]

gg thanks for reffing :)

Offline eXt_kill

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Plk_eXt_kill
« Reply #662 on: July 13, 2018, 03:20:44 pm »
 ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:50:27 pm by eXt_kill »

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #663 on: July 13, 2018, 08:54:09 pm »
15thYr 7 -3 96y

Was an controversial match with some confusing rounds and resets. Again, pls watch the language guys. GG!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 13, 2018, 08:54:11 pm »
Fire In Charge

As soon as contact is initiated between either regiment then all firing must cease. Or if a member of a regiment breaks their formation. Failure to do so will result in a slay. If 4 or more people are shot in charge then the victim regiment may ask for a reset (subject to intepretation by referee depending on situation).

Dear admin pls tell me why you reset a round where 15thYR charged our afk, then charged with 1 man our line then fic  with only -2 from our side and we still won it?
PS: the guy who killed our afk then charged our line sad he DC. How can a guy that killed in charge be dc
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:56:26 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 13, 2018, 08:55:51 pm »
give vid pls

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 13, 2018, 08:57:28 pm »
give vid pls
Here you dont need vid if in logs are 2 melee kills and then 2 shooting kills

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #667 on: July 13, 2018, 08:58:19 pm »
Spoiler
Fire In Charge

As soon as contact is initiated between either regiment then all firing must cease. Or if a member of a regiment breaks their formation. Failure to do so will result in a slay. If 4 or more people are shot in charge then the victim regiment may ask for a reset (subject to intepretation by referee depending on situation).

Dear admin pls tell me why you reset a round where 15thYR charged our afk, then charged with 1 man our line then fic  with only -2 from our side and we still won it?
PS: the guy who killed our afk then charged our line sad he DC. How can a guy that killed in charge be dc
[close]
2 Incidents in that round. One killed an afk, ANOTHER timed out and ran into you.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 13, 2018, 09:01:42 pm »
Spoiler
Fire In Charge

[close]
2 Incidents in that round. One killed an afk, ANOTHER timed out and ran into you.
it was the same person who killed afk. And wehre is the rule that shows? that if member of a team time outs - the round will be reseted
There were 2 rulebreaks from 15thYR: Rambo and fic

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #669 on: July 13, 2018, 09:03:37 pm »
Spoiler
Fire In Charge

[close]
it was the same person who killed afk. And wehre is the rule that shows? that if member of a team time outs - the round will be reseted
Was not the same person. And it shouldve been a charge from both regiments. Unclear situation as stated. 15th agreed for the reset, obviously you guys didnt because you won the round. Still its my decision as a referee and I stand for it beeing correctly.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #670 on: July 13, 2018, 09:05:29 pm »
Fire In Charge

Is this where you imply that the admins were on our side, after you got the first round reset after ramboing and disengaging, the round in which your officer rambo'd us and got us into melee and we got a man slain for fic, or the round in which you didn't fix your gaps and then won a shooting round down by about 3 people, and then finally your officer got shot in the middle of your line,got revived and our man slain.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 13, 2018, 09:05:52 pm »
Spoiler
Fire In Charge

[close]
Was not the same person. And it shouldve been a charge from both regiments. Unclear situation as stated. 15th agreed for the reset, obviously you guys didnt because you won the round. Still its my decision as a referee and I stand for it beeing correctly.
But we didnt break any rule???/ Where is the logic, where the team that broke rules asked for reset after losing round???

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 13, 2018, 09:06:15 pm »
Fire In Charge

Is this where you imply that the admins were on our side, after you got the first round reset after ramboing and disengaging, the round in which your officer rambo'd us and got us into melee and we got a man slain for fic, or the round in which you didn't fix your gaps and then won a shooting round down by about 3 people, and then finally your officer got shot in the middle of your line,got revived and our man slain.
You fic in 1st round
Btw about the gasp we were asked to fix the gaps once, but your were toled several times
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 09:08:20 pm by KOBZIK »

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
« Reply #673 on: July 13, 2018, 09:07:08 pm »
Spoiler
Fire In Charge

[close]
But we didnt break any rule???/ Where is the logic, where the team that broke rules asked for reset after losing round???
I wont state this any longer. I did the decision because the situation was unclear.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 13, 2018, 09:07:34 pm »
give vid pls
Here you dont need vid if in logs are 2 melee kills and then 2 shooting kills
I meant that I want to see a vid of the whole match, no salt towards you Kobzik <3