Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals  (Read 80677 times)

Offline [2eFusGre] David_Faucet

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Group Stage
« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2018, 11:19:01 am »
Sure!  8)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #451 on: June 09, 2018, 08:54:50 pm »
88th will be receiving a 10-0 for their match against 54th due to 54th swapping to spec and delaying the match for an OA that he was revived for anyway.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #452 on: June 09, 2018, 09:14:07 pm »
Match 54th-88th

We got a big complaint due to the admin Mitchell, we lost 3 rounds due to bad decision making in admin, First of all this is the 3rd complaint about Mitchell as ref the first 2 incidents should have already been triggered to put him under investigation for what the cause is. First he didnt slay for OA but then revived me even tho our lines where so close to each other it wont have made any differences this OA was done when i was forming up the line he then said its actually no OA but still decided to rev me, When im lining up my line then counts as OA bc if it doesnt that basicly means u can always shoot the officer when hes lining up. 2nd thing when us and 88th where having a shootout my men who were all reloading was told to fix gaps even tho they where still reloading, he then decided to slay one of my guys as a example but said he fired and didnt fix gaps wich wasnt true at all, in that shootout i got shot multiple times wich 2 of them hit so i was very low and even with this reason still nothing happened no heal or slay for who ever hit me. 3rd thing when we asked for a pause to get some information from Mitchel why hes doing this he ignored us all the time when we tried to say something, i eventually decided to talk quickly to Chriseh to see what to do he sent Adam to help out wich is appriciated but we already lost 3 rounds. When we where still discussing this matter Mitchell suddenly made the round live and we after that lost the round of it because we werent ready so then we lost 4 rounds. And then we made the decision to go spectator to make Mitchell aware that we got a serious complaint this wasnt the best decision by us, but we needed to get attention from him sinch hes our ref and should listen to us. Throughout the match sinch it was quite hilly 88th advanced alot on us, they where making like 5 man gaps coming towards us, you cannot have those kind of gaps but Mitchell didnt say anything. And 1 more note i think all chat should be more strict 88th said quite some stuff in all chat, wich werent that nice.

This is a nice league but admins should know what they do, Mitchell is a rookie admin and should be better enforced with the rules. Sinch he was our only ref because no one else could ref we couldnt have done much about that sinch other refs are busy. i hope these issues can be resolved if we still lose our match bc we went to spec and not continue our match we got to live with it, but we wont like it but so be it.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 09, 2018, 09:14:41 pm »
88th will be receiving a 10-0 for their match against 54th due to 54th swapping to spec and delaying the match for an OA that he was revived for anyway.

if Mitchell only told you it was that OA only, then hes lying and should tell the whole story.

yecgga

« Reply #454 on: June 09, 2018, 09:26:42 pm »
We have waited for 54th in mid-game for like 15 mins, then Mitchell had to continue it. And they caused a lot fic & fol, and they never fixed gaps.

Mitchell wrote reset&live in admin chat after a lot of delaying, they said we're not ready yet then left server after that round. That's totally their fault, Mitchell didn't do anything wrong.

And we have a video already, we will publish it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:47:20 pm by Gatts »

yecgga

« Reply #455 on: June 09, 2018, 10:00:42 pm »
As like I say, we will post video tomorrow, so you can decide.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #456 on: June 09, 2018, 10:09:32 pm »
Skitty got to say, you cant just say the 88th said things in chat, when i had to warn 2 or so of your guys to stop shitposting, dont just sit and point fingers here

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
« Reply #457 on: June 09, 2018, 10:12:30 pm »
Match 54th-88th

We got a big complaint due to the admin Mitchell, we lost 3 rounds due to bad decision making in admin, First of all this is the 3rd complaint about Mitchell as ref the first 2 incidents should have already been triggered to put him under investigation for what the cause is. First he didnt slay for OA but then revived me even tho our lines where so close to each other it wont have made any differences this OA was done when i was forming up the line he then said its actually no OA but still decided to rev me, When im lining up my line then counts as OA bc if it doesnt that basicly means u can always shoot the officer when hes lining up. 2nd thing when us and 88th where having a shootout my men who were all reloading was told to fix gaps even tho they where still reloading, he then decided to slay one of my guys as a example but said he fired and didnt fix gaps wich wasnt true at all, in that shootout i got shot multiple times wich 2 of them hit so i was very low and even with this reason still nothing happened no heal or slay for who ever hit me. 3rd thing when we asked for a pause to get some information from Mitchel why hes doing this he ignored us all the time when we tried to say something, i eventually decided to talk quickly to Chriseh to see what to do he sent Adam to help out wich is appriciated but we already lost 3 rounds. When we where still discussing this matter Mitchell suddenly made the round live and we after that lost the round of it because we werent ready so then we lost 4 rounds. And then we made the decision to go spectator to make Mitchell aware that we got a serious complaint this wasnt the best decision by us, but we needed to get attention from him sinch hes our ref and should listen to us. Throughout the match sinch it was quite hilly 88th advanced alot on us, they where making like 5 man gaps coming towards us, you cannot have those kind of gaps but Mitchell didnt say anything. And 1 more note i think all chat should be more strict 88th said quite some stuff in all chat, wich werent that nice.

This is a nice league but admins should know what they do, Mitchell is a rookie admin and should be better enforced with the rules. Sinch he was our only ref because no one else could ref we couldnt have done much about that sinch other refs are busy. i hope these issues can be resolved if we still lose our match bc we went to spec and not continue our match we got to live with it, but we wont like it but so be it.

The only thing I will say to this is that in the case of the OA I did not 100% see it because I had to ask Price a question in consideration to a request from Gatts. However, I revived you, which was correct according to the rules. I did not slay because, as I said I was asking Price something and did not see if you were in line or not, but what was clear to me was, slay or not the result of the round was already clear. In addition, where did you get that I didn't say it was OA? I acknowledged the fact it was OA in our steam conversation during the time you 'paused' the game for 10minutes.

With regards to all other decisions I made, I stand by them and all will be proved in the video from Gatts tomorrow.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:39:15 am by Mitchell »

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 09, 2018, 10:12:48 pm »
Skitty got to say, you cant just say the 88th said things in chat, when i had to warn 2 or so of your guys to stop shitposting, dont just sit and point fingers here

you werent there for the match, cant rely much on what you say when you werent there before hand, yes my guys shit talked later, but thats what happens when you have a ref like Mitchell.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 09, 2018, 10:26:04 pm »

you werent there for the match, cant rely much on what you say when you werent there before hand, yes my guys shit talked later, but thats what happens when you have a ref like Mitchell.

Seen all i needed to make a fair assumption of the match in general

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
« Reply #460 on: June 09, 2018, 10:37:54 pm »
Who vs Who: 2nd vs 88th
Server: EIC_5
Date & Time: Wednesday 20th - 7.00pm BST
Referee 1: Needed
Referee 2: Needed

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 09, 2018, 11:08:26 pm »

Just because my guys shittalked to the response of the not live match that Mitchell called live and we responded to the shittalk from 88th. Just because of that assume that match that went that way. I know most of you guys dont like me as i got quite the rep. But making a unfair decision in your league because of that is the most unproffesional thing ever.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 09, 2018, 11:38:43 pm »

Just because my guys shittalked to the response of the not live match that Mitchell called live and we responded to the shittalk from 88th. Just because of that assume that match that went that way. I know most of you guys dont like me as i got quite the rep. But making a unfair decision in your league because of that is the most unproffesional thing ever.

Not going to continue this here, if you have a legitimet problem or complaint message me. ty  8)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #463 on: June 10, 2018, 12:31:31 am »
Who vs Who: Nr87 vs Nr12Gal
Server: EIC_1
Date & Time: Thursday 14th - 7.00pm BST
Referee 1: Eazy-E