Author Topic: WC 2018 Predictions  (Read 47670 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: WC 2018 Predictions
« Reply #405 on: July 07, 2018, 10:14:09 pm »
GO CROATIA
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #406 on: July 07, 2018, 10:51:46 pm »
akinfeev bad

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 07, 2018, 10:59:18 pm »
easy win to be quite frank

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #408 on: July 07, 2018, 11:01:39 pm »
Feel bad for the Russians since they wasted so much money to host the Cup but Croatia is a better team so well deserved win.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #409 on: July 08, 2018, 12:16:02 am »
At least swedes are op at nw

no xd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

AeroNinja

« Reply #410 on: July 08, 2018, 09:21:31 am »
Spoiler
what's wrong with cheering the crowd on lol
Nothing. It's just De Bruyne. I just can't stand the guy. If it was someone else like Eden Hazard who played a wonderful WC for his team I would understand. De Bruyne plays shit whole WC, makes like 2 goals or so, and is like yeah i'm the man here people. Fuck him.

I don't know what matches you have been watching  ::) De Bruyne does not play shit the whole WC quite the contrary, again what matches have you been watching?... 
He scored only 1 goal so far the one from yesterday (and what a goal indeed) and again I will concede the fact he does not play on the "City level" with the Belgian team (yesterday came close though) but the guy is a fucking genius and plays pretty damn good. One of the most talented midfielders in the game simple as that and he even played in the central forward position yesterday, so I'd say the guy know his way around on the pitch, no?.

And to cheer on the crowd is ok, but if you are De Bruyne fuck him and let's interpret it as, "I'm the man". A bit biased here aren't we? Maybe you just hate gingers?
Let us have something we don't fill up an entire stadium unfortunately... we only had 1500 fans or so that made the trip, he was cheering on the Belgian fans that were sitting in that stand. grant Kevin a moment to cheer them on yes? I am actually glad to see him have some more fire in him he usually is always the silent and modest one.

Yesterday was a great match, it has to be said that the result could have been completely different though, we got very very lucky at certain points and could have been behind 2 or 3-0 after 20 mins or so. Brazil was pounding on the Belgian door pretty hard. Again it was shown that our defense is not 100% and is one of our weakest points although they were better yesterday compared to some other matches. Thank god for an excellent Courtois who kept his legs closed! Hazard playing an excellent match, as well as all the others, that goal we got against was kinda Vertonghen his fault (again) he did not covered his man there. Again proof that if you make one mistake vs Brazil it is deadly as fuck.

All in all for me personally this is a piece of Belgian sport history. People here always talked about Mexico '86 people knew that when we faced Argentina in that WC we were going home after that match. Now there is this genuine and collective believe that we could actually go all the way with this generation. I love it! France will also be a hard nut to crack they also have a deadly team and lots of talent so I expect another thriller of a match, Let's hope Thierry Henry who is assistant coach of the Belgian team is not a mole :p. I just hope we can have Belgium - England as the final match!
That is your opinion. I'll stick to mine.
[close]
Even after yet another beautiful goal from De Bruyne this year?
Even though Neymar dives a lot and does stupid shit, the brazilian people and team love him. He scored some great goals too. He and thiago are the dudes that keep the brazilian team motivated. Why else did you think they lost 1-7 to Ger? Ofcourse the germans back then were A LOT better, but neither neymar or thiago were playing. When Neymar and thiago and Marcelo are in their prime then Brazil has big posibilities. I dont see De Bruyne have that for Belgium. I dont like his attitude. I dont like his style and he plays shit most matches. Yall might think the same of Neymar and co, but thats your opinion. Let me stick to mine.

Offline potus

• Donator
  • Official FSE President
    • View Profile
    • 87th Website
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Maj_Potus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #411 on: July 08, 2018, 06:19:45 pm »
I actually think Neymar and co are world class indeed, you don't get a track record like Brazil has the last 2 years without world class players, not to forget they got a lot of weight to carry, not easy to step in the shoes of Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Romario, etc etc... especially in a country where football is the culture.
He just needs to stop his acting career that's all.

Oatmeal

« Reply #412 on: July 08, 2018, 06:22:50 pm »
why all the de bruyne hate??? Chelsea fan??

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #413 on: July 08, 2018, 06:23:35 pm »
I know it's a little late but it was refreshing to see Mbappe get that yellow card for his terrible acting attempt for a penalty against Uruguay. I hope that happens more often because it's clear that strikers always play the Oscar card when they are touched anywhere near the box.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #414 on: July 08, 2018, 06:27:31 pm »
Nah mate. Juventus.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2018, 09:15:35 pm »
Nah mate. Juventus.
hahahahhahaahahhahahahahaha

AeroNinja

« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2018, 09:18:20 pm »
Why are you laughing?

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #417 on: July 08, 2018, 09:20:56 pm »
 ;D ;D
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 08, 2018, 11:15:44 pm »
Why are you laughing?
It baffles me how one can support a team without any real attachment to them - assuming that you're not from Turin or even Italy - especially when they are renowned for playing ugly football, despite their wealth of talent. Given your claims of multinational heritage or whatever (true or not, idc), surely there's a team which is 'local' to you? Even if said team is far worse than Juve, it offers a much greater football experience when you have a personal attachment to the team, sharing in their ups and downs as a community.

serious posts not my grind ye,
#pusb
it's coming home
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 11:18:53 pm by Jelly »

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 08, 2018, 11:27:41 pm »
Why are you laughing?
It baffles me how one can support a team without any real attachment to them - assuming that you're not from Turin or even Italy - especially when they are renowned for playing ugly football, despite their wealth of talent. Given your claims of multinational heritage or whatever (true or not, idc), surely there's a team which is 'local' to you? Even if said team is far worse than Juve, it offers a much greater football experience when you have a personal attachment to the team, sharing in their ups and downs as a community.

serious posts not my grind ye,
#pusb
it's coming home

you can still support two teams, I personally don't support my hometown team because I enjoy high-quality football rather than people playing like dogshit to the point where it's not enjoyable to watch.