Author Topic: The Groupfighting List (NA)  (Read 7726 times)

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting List (NA)
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2019, 08:17:01 pm »
This list is such a meme oh my lord

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2019, 08:29:44 pm »
Holy shit dude you massacred my boy "Reve" at the end there  >:(

Discrimination. Damn gringos.
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2019, 12:16:08 am »
The points really drop off after tier 2 huh

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2019, 07:08:17 pm »

If you ain't tier two you're nothing to maniac
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2019, 08:33:43 am »
NickCole is the only good NA, if I don't see him tier 1 in this list then I've lost faith in you all.
NickCole is bad rn.  EU thinks a few NA players touch EU there insane. Most players you put on your list that are NA's are not even the best NA's they just have the best ping.
It's nothing to do with his ping, he had like 130 half the time anyways...

Also, do all NA lists get based off like 10v10+ regimental GFs cuz skill means very little in them. It's not till you play in a 5v5 or 7v7 (around these numbers) that real talent is noticed.
Most EUs suck. At gfing they legit die so fast on medium speed with 20 ping. And to say the b8ing on EU is on a whole nother lvl to the mofo who made this gay ass list is a understatement.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2019, 08:48:55 pm »
NickCole is the only good NA, if I don't see him tier 1 in this list then I've lost faith in you all.
NickCole is bad rn.  EU thinks a few NA players touch EU there insane. Most players you put on your list that are NA's are not even the best NA's they just have the best ping.

Also, do all NA lists get based off like 10v10+ regimental GFs cuz skill means very little in them. It's not till you play in a 5v5 or 7v7 (around these numbers) that real talent is noticed.
Most EUs suck. At gfing they legit die so fast on medium speed with 20 ping. And to say the b8ing on EU is on a whole nother lvl to the mofo who made this gay ass list is a understatement.
such melee knowledge from idk

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2019, 09:05:29 pm »

such melee knowledge from idk
Thats yolo?

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2019, 01:37:11 am »

LOL tier 3 was too difficult to judge, maybe I will one day.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2019, 02:57:21 am »

I can't tell if this is a meme, bait or you're just retarded. EU GFs are more patient and slow paced than NA. Also not everyone has 20 ping, we have the whole of Europe playing and more.

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2019, 04:33:36 am »

I can't tell if this is a meme, bait or you're just retarded. EU GFs are more patient and slow paced than NA. Also not everyone has 20 ping, we have the whole of Europe playing and more.

I can't tell if this is a meme, bait or you're just retarded. NA is around the same size of the EU and people all over are playing. So not everyone has 20 ping.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 04:36:38 am by Camdenj56 »
movement keyer

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2019, 05:06:17 am »
You must be truly delusional if you think NA and EU are similar in size. EU always had a larger player base throughout the years and while both communities are definitely way past their prime in term of the overall activity, EU is still ahead from a fair margin, number wises. They have more events, both casually and competitively speaking, and more players on public servers. That has always been the case and will likely always stay the case so long as both communities are alive.

On the other hand, the 'skill gap' between NA and EU is an endless question which serves nothing but filling forum dramas for the usual cretins who know no better way on how to spend their time. Some intelligent people (though not many) have made some valid points however the years but realistically speaking, there is no way to demonstrate anything, therefore, no real interest in arguing about it.

As for the rest, if you don't know what you are talking about, keep it quiet.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 05:07:56 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2019, 05:22:04 am »
You must be truly delusional if you think NA and EU are similar in size. EU always had a larger player base throughout the years and while both communities are definitely way past their prime in term of the overall activity, EU is still ahead from a fair margin, number wises. They have more events, both casually and competitively speaking, and more players on public servers. That has always been the case and will likely always stay the case so long as both communities are alive.

On the other hand, the 'skill gap' between NA and EU is an endless question which serves nothing but filling forum dramas for the usual cretins who know no better way on how to spend their time. Some intelligent people (though not many) have made some valid points however the years but realistically speaking, there is no way to demonstrate anything, therefore, no real interest in arguing about it.

In what way was I talking about player size? I was talking about geography.  Ping doesn't change on the basis of the player count. He was most obviously addressing the vast size of Europe and, thus, not everyone having 20 ping.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 05:23:47 am by Camdenj56 »
movement keyer

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2019, 05:25:45 am »

In what way was I talking about player size? I was talking about geography.  Ping doesn't change on the basis of the player count. He was most obviously addressing the vast size of Europe and, thus, not everyone having 20 ping.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2019, 05:28:11 am »
Tardet smackdown

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2019, 05:38:47 am »
Yeah I missread it though your initial comment still doesn't make the slightest sense. Indeed, NA and EU both have a similar geographical size and therefore people face each other with different pings so unlike what you stated, not all EUs have 20 ping, far from it.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.