Author Topic: Deutsche NW Zeitung - International Page  (Read 4259 times)

Offline Von Bergen

• Best Kindergarten Teacher EU West
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
  • Nick: Jay Mc Lovin
  • Side: Union
Deutsche NW Zeitung - International Page
« on: May 27, 2018, 06:04:22 pm »
old editions

|Introduction|

author: Von Bergen
Nearly one year ago there was a project started within the german community. Von Bergen (GGR Nr.4), Dark Templar (72nd) and Ted (Community Rep) congregated to create a newspaper for the german NW community. The idea was to present what is going on in the community and combine that with reports and other forms of articles. Through the months Templar and Ted retired from the project and after that many different people participated in the newspaper. Now after 18 editions and the new help of Lightning we want to transfer this project into the international community.

Therefore we will now regularly publish this newspaper with information about the community put into a nice shape. As we are germans and every german not trying to use his own language as much as possible is just a german hiding the fact he wants to use his own language as much as possible, we will use the graphics that were designed for the german edition. If you got any complaints or notes feel free to discuss them in this thread but stay clean. We hope you will enjoy this and all further publications

EIC First week matches The european infantry cup starts its 2nd season this week, with some matches already played. Top match should be between Nr13 and 33rd. It will be interesting to see where the tournaments goes, as there are many favourites with the likes of the new german Nr12, the 18e and surely the 15th Yorkshire.

CNWL and the clash between Nr6 vs 4e The 4th match week of the 5th Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League is ongoing, with the top match Nr6 vs 4e already played. An really intense match ended in an draw. We can only recommend the youtube video, provided by Peradius. Both teams should be happy with the result, but the 14 Pulk Kirasjerow is building a comfortable lead with 4 wins in 4 matches, including their latest win against the 8th Royal Hussars.
Is this the poles season?

14PK wins 5v5 cavalry tournament A little bit unexpected the polish team won in an exciting grand final, with an dominating 8-2 against the favourites of the 4e. 3rd place goes to the All Stars, which took a 7-5 against the 2nd 4e team, earning themself bronze.

More tournaments!With 3 high tier duel tournaments announced, and some controversy about the invites, the scene is getting heated up a little.
Also a 8v8 duel tournament got announced by MightyPain, with his team TBE being one of the favourites.

33rd Commander Battle EventSome of us know the peninsular war, which happened in the napoleonic wars, pretty well. Myself due to the books from Bernard Cornwell.
The 33rd now announced an Commander Battle event, which will go over several months and an hopefully big attendance. They are still searching for new people, so if you are interested you can easily find the thread.

Napoleonic Wars World CupWith the 5th week starting, the 4th week top match Spain vs France is still needed to be played. All favourites are playing as expected, with Ukraine surprising, heavily due to an insane Marxeil and are set to win the group, with Ireland and CzechoSlovakia battling for the second place.

Full swedish speaking regiment opened The Svea Livgarde, an fully swedish speaking regiment with, according to their thread 26 members, has opened at the end of april.

Nr12 comeback (already mentioned in the german version) As I alredy stated in the german newspaper, the german Nr12 is back, having already over 60 members and beeing considered the best german regiment. They will compete at the EIC, having their first match against the LG Gren. So far, theyve had some impressive wins, but also losses to the 15thYR and the K-KA in their friendly matches.

6teSLR (NA) disbanded Due to alot of members leaving, the NA Giants have decided to break up.

New GF team olympians looks promising Founded on the 12th of may, the Olympains GF team has some known names in their lines and what looks like a promising roster. They almost pulled of a win against TBE, losing in a close 14:15.

7thQO and 10th Royal Hussars merge into 2e Regiment de Hussards It seems like both leaders, Stephan and Nerza, agreed to merge together. After clearing that they will play the rest of their CNWL 2 matches with the submitted rosters, as a first and second squadron.

5tePB merges with 10thJBH One of the oldest german regiments, the 10th Jäger Batallion Hannover has merged with the 5te Preussische Brigade, accepting their name and commanding officer, Krettajj. They now have an way higher attendance but are still to prove their success.

Shadeys and Stephans Cav ratings go wild Shadey and Stephan published an cavalry rating, which resulted in some hate. It has some surprises and it wasnt 100% clear how the ratings are made, but it was said later to be an personal opinion.

FSE goes CS:GO, new cup revealed 18e leader John Price announced an Counter Strike Global Offensive, which is focused on Mount and Blade players. It is set to start mid to late June.

Hungarian language board incoming? An on going discussion about an hungarian board came up mid march by Herishey. Due to some active hungarian players and some hungarian regiments, reasons are there to have one.

|Contact|
This Newspaper is a Community Project. Therefore is any help and information welcome!

Deutsche NW Zeitung, made by Wilhelm von Bergen. Written under the assistance of [Excelcius] Lightning und Posh
Thread Design: Von Bergen
 Grafiken: Garrel

[close]
[close]
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:56:57 pm by VonBergen »

Offline тoвi

• Major
  • 9y Rdm ой блять
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9y_Rdm_tobi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Deutsche NW Zeitung - International Page
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 06:56:26 pm »
Very nice 8)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 07:28:53 pm »
noice

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 09:20:52 pm »
I like it  ;D (because I made it)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 01:07:47 pm »
Good job  :-*
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 03:45:14 pm »
You better move this thread to the Mess Hall, so more people will see it.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 06:08:45 pm »
You better move this thread to the Mess Hall, so more people will see it.

In the german thread its pinned, that would help here aswell  ;D

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 11:50:41 pm »
Deutsche Welle
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2018, 04:41:41 am »
Nice. :)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2018, 08:47:22 am »
I have news:
Fwuffy smells
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Harald Wulfstan

• First Lieutenant
  • biggest fan of you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_LCpl_MotoBvock
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2018, 10:41:02 am »
Cool stuff

Offline Von Bergen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 12:21:53 pm »
The question is if we even could make this post sticky at all :D

And thx to all of you guys  :)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 02:10:10 pm »
i dont see any reason why this should deserve special treatment compared to all of the other community news.(regarding being stickied)

does look nice though.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Von Bergen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The one and only
    • View Profile
    • 23rd Ts
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 05:14:52 pm »
i dont see any reason why this should deserve special treatment compared to all of the other community news.(regarding being stickied)

does look nice though.

Thats why i used the question form and thx :D
What do you think, should it be moved somewhere else?

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 04:26:04 am »

does look nice though.

Thats why i used the question form and thx :D
What do you think, should it be moved somewhere else?
debateably this, and even the podcast stuff should go into the media section but since this board doesn't have that many new threads, with the same few at the top, i am indifferent on moving them. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.