Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 18302 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #270 on: October 10, 2022, 02:35:05 pm »
how about everyone with under 20 ping also has to start downloading steam games with full bandwidth to make tournaments fair

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2022, 02:35:15 pm »
?
For CIS players the performance benefit is more meaningful because they play with worse ping. In what way are you inferring the "CIS players" you're referring to are cheating?

When you know you know, but again the trade-off is weak for as Archangel said 'a bit better' performance
Unless you suspect all of RT and Renegades, and Amaterasu before them, were cheating by using WSE2 I don't see why you'd levy particular suspicion at people using it now that it's more publicised.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2022, 02:36:04 pm »
how about everyone with under 20 ping also has to start downloading steam games with full bandwidth to make tournaments fair

Yes, it's actually my fault that their infrastructure is shit and ours is better. Now I'll download games during gameplay to match them. Even so, the shader changes benefits people with less ping too, so both the shit players and the good players gain benefits, so the gap doesn't change much. People clearly aren't upset with the base game, otherwise these same players wouldn't be playing it if it's too bad, there's plenty of 40+ ping players who've played at top level.

?
For CIS players the performance benefit is more meaningful because they play with worse ping. In what way are you inferring the "CIS players" you're referring to are cheating?

When you know you know, but again the trade-off is weak for as Archangel said 'a bit better' performance
Unless you suspect all of RT and Renegades, and Amaterasu before them, were cheating by using WSE2 I don't see why you'd levy particular suspicion at people using it now that it's more publicised.

WSE2 as a client isn't cheating, I'm talking about the use of FOV which is clearly cheating but is at this point in time, impossible to police, so just ban the client then bobs your uncle, we all play how the game is originally intended, sounds like a big W to me. The trade-off is too weak to warrant using it.

People have been playing at top level without WSE2 for years, if you're too incapable of performing without it, then you're shit, especially so much so that you want to allow cheating for a bit of a performance boost. It's funny at this point.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 02:46:52 pm by Fietta »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #273 on: October 10, 2022, 02:42:48 pm »
Unlucky mate, you can keep crying but it'll be policed
10ping gays cant undestand which rusty game we are playing without WSE2

im not going to delete this and if it will be banned - then im not playing this shitty tournament that based on ATS team opinion.

i didnt see any comments from tier1 players about it, only Achilles's one

Considering the whole of the ATS admin team were using WSE2 (apart from me) in combination of one literally posting this thread and we were still going to police it, then if anything our opinion has more value than yours.
people used it for years and now they ban it beacuse everyone got this advantage and more optionts to play a bit better

are you not ashamed of such shit?

you highlight 'a bit better' on the basis of only using the performance benefit, the performance benefit isn't a good enough trade-off for more obvious game breaking cheats. I understand CIS players have a track record of advocating cheating, but it's clear that the discussion isn't about the performance gain.
your t1-2 players is cheaters not CIS players that dont even know about MM

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 10, 2022, 02:46:35 pm »

Yes, it's actually my fault that their infrastructure is shit and ours is better. Now I'll download games during gameplay to match them. Even so, the shader changes benefits people with less ping too, so both the shit players and the good players gain benefits, so the gap doesn't change much. People clearly aren't upset with the base game, otherwise these same players wouldn't be playing it if it's too bad, there's plenty of 40+ ping players who've played at top level.

?

WSE2 as a client isn't cheating, I'm talking about the use of FOV which is clearly cheating but is at this point in time, impossible to police, so just ban the client then bobs your uncle, we all play how the game is originally intended, sounds like a big W to me. The trade-off is too weak to warrant using it.
ye we should play on servers from your home instead of german one 8)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 10, 2022, 02:48:13 pm »

?

German servers are central, besides if you're going to tell me having 40 ping makes you a bad player, then I'm cringing. Uninstall WSE2, stop crying and play better, it's that simple. There's been fewer top German players with less than 10 ping than top players above that into the 40/50s.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 02:49:50 pm by Fietta »

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2022, 02:51:11 pm »
Spoiler

?

People have been playing at top level without WSE2 for years, if you're too incapable of performing without it, then you're shit, especially so much so that you want to allow cheating for a bit of a performance boost. It's funny at this point.
[close]
i want to play with WSE because the game feels like it should be. im playin with 2080ti in M&B with 50-60ping and FPS 200 and my 144hz monitor, but game feels like 60 fps with Vsync, i saw many videos from tournaments with 60fps lock from youtube and I want to say that even there the game looks faster than mine.

with WSE game feels like on videos and thats all.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2022, 02:51:52 pm »
Spoiler

?

[close]
i want to play with WSE because the game feels like it should be. im playin with 2080ti in M&B with 50-60ping and FPS 200 and my 144hz monitor, but game feels like 60 fps with Vsync, i saw many videos from tournaments with 60fps lock from youtube and I want to say that even there the game looks faster than mine.

You should fix your PC then, I have a worse PC and it's playing fine, people who're having stuttering is on their end, fix that first and you'll probably find it's fine.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2022, 02:54:49 pm »
Spoiler

?

German servers are central, besides if you're going to tell me having 40 ping makes you a bad player, then I'm cringing. Uninstall WSE2, stop crying and play better, it's that simple. There's been fewer top German players with less than 10 ping than top players above that into the 40/50s.
[close]
about pings - check any final and you will find out how many t1 players have ping higher that 30.
im not sayin that ping 40-50 is bad. ;) only 1 thing is bad - i played with 40-60 ping against 10-20 ping and they used WSE2, but when i can use WSE2 they just ban it  🤡

Online Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 10, 2022, 02:55:21 pm »
Since I was (maybe) the first one to use WSE2 in the western EU community I read a little bit because I was interested, there is a point missing though how do people with 240hz monitor play the game? Personally, what pushed me to install WSE2 at the time was the fact that I could not play with my 240hz on the original launcher because my game was suffering from random teleportations, I think that all users should raise a fund to pay the developer of WSE2 to make a "legal" version without FOV, problem solved and everyone is happy.

The favorite player of your favorite player, Zayden  :-*

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2022, 02:56:26 pm »
Spoiler

?

[close]

You should fix your PC then, I have a worse PC and it's playing fine, people who're having stuttering is on their end, fix that first and you'll probably find it's fine.
WSE fixed my M&B instead of turks from talewords

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2022, 02:57:09 pm »
Spoiler

?

[close]

WSE put a band-aid on your PC, if clearly you're not getting decent gameplay without the changed shaders, then you have a driver issue. If you're too lazy to figure out why it's running bad and want to install WSE2 to fix it for the cheat trade-off, then you're stupid. People who're having issues with the game isn't actually the game itself in most cases (as it runs fine for me), it means it's an issue with what you're using to run the game :)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 10, 2022, 02:59:28 pm »
Spoiler

?

[close]

WSE put a band-aid on your PC, if clearly you're not getting decent gameplay without the changed shaders, then you have a driver issue. If you're too lazy to figure out why it's running bad and want to install WSE2 to fix it for the cheat trade-off, then you're stupid. People who're having issues with the game isn't actually the game itself in most cases (as it runs fine for me), it means it's an issue with what you're using to run the game :)
set-up 1000fps ill watch how your trash PC gonna carry this without any teleports

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 10, 2022, 03:00:13 pm »
Spoiler

?

[close]

set-up 1000fps ill watch how your trash PC gonna carry this without any teleports

Then don't have 1000fps, WSE2 doesn't fix the teleporting from really high FPS, it just changes shaders for performance benefit

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #284 on: October 10, 2022, 03:00:43 pm »
i dont get how this is still a discussion