Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 298205 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Hope you will have nobody on your server with this method.
keep on wishin', sista

Oh, it will happen, when every other server can't have anyone when Taleworlds pulls the plug for Bannerlord.

Either that or the game corrupts to the point multiplayer isn't viable lol
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Norwegian13

Or you just end up banning everyone. With this servers policies, I'd say that's actually possible.

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
There will always be new players to sucker into the masturbation scheme.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
There will always be new players to sucker into the masturbation scheme.
<3

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
More like there will always be players who can obey the rules & not troll. Unlike most involved in or on the FSE forums. See as we don't even offer unbans for donations yet been around for 3 years & 4 months. I mean, we haven't had to pull an FSE & unban everyone but Betty the Bomber to somewhat have a server pop or people to bother using a forum  ;D
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
More like there will always be players who can obey the rules & not troll. Unlike most involved in or on the FSE forums. See as we don't even offer unbans for donations yet been around for 3 years & 4 months. I mean, we haven't had to pull an FSE & unban everyone but Betty the Bomber to somewhat have a server pop or people to bother using a forum  ;D

lol.  Thanks for the laugh.  Keep grasping at straws please.  Makes for good entertainment. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
That's a great idea, I will think about that.

Offline Nicholas_PRIME

• Private
  • Consider the goats
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Goat Lord
  • Side: Confederacy
I know you guys say there will be no unbans but i have an actual reason so hear me out

I was banned literally just then under the name "[TRP]Nicholas_PRIME" for what looked like BP wasting. What i was doing was building a slanted plank wall that allows people (and bots so its not glitchy) to get extra height and a wall to duck behind. I do this by placing 5 unbuilt Chevraux things then placing planks accordingly, then destroying the unbuilt thus leaving a slanted wall for extra defence. I was banned by "Read_the_Rules" and i understand why he did but i had fair intentions but instead he caught me looking the worst. If you could consider an unban for an understandable but mislead ban it would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
Nicholas          Nicholas
             PRIME

Norwegian13

They really don't care, honestly.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
I know you guys say there will be no unbans but i have an actual reason so hear me out

I was banned literally just then under the name "[TRP]Nicholas_PRIME" for what looked like BP wasting. What i was doing was building a slanted plank wall that allows people (and bots so its not glitchy) to get extra height and a wall to duck behind. I do this by placing 5 unbuilt Chevraux things then placing planks accordingly, then destroying the unbuilt thus leaving a slanted wall for extra defence. I was banned by "Read_the_Rules" and i understand why he did but i had fair intentions but instead he caught me looking the worst. If you could consider an unban for an understandable but mislead ban it would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
What don't you understand in "no unban"? You know that they don't unban people so why do you insist? Do you really believe that you are the only one who came there with "a good reason"?

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile

In case you haven't read the past few posts on this thread, let me summarise them for you:

tl;dr No one is special, and the 15th don't gave a damn about their players.
<3

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
There are no unbans. Nobody has ever been unbanned in the history of the server. If Harvain's finger slipped and he accidentally banned you then you still won't get unbanned. If Jesus Christ himself came down from heaven and asked Harvain to unban you Harvain would still say no. If NASA discovered a massive asteroid heading straight for the Earth and we all had less than 24 hours to live Harvain wouldn't even unban you then.

Bannerlord comes out soon anyway, and then there's BCoF and WoF. This game (and therefore this server) is gonna die by the Summer when everyone switches to Bannerord so you don't have long to wait.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
How do you know that everyone will switch to Bannerlord? We don't even know when Bannerlord will be released. Probably in Autum rather than during Summer? We don't know the system requirements either, and more importantly we have no idea of the measures that could be taken by Taleworlds regarding Warband, like making it free to play to bring more players in the Mount & Blade series, and also sell more DLC copies.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
How do you know that everyone will switch to Bannerlord? We don't even know when Bannerlord will be released. Probably in Autum rather than during Summer? We don't know the system requirements either, and more importantly we have no idea of the measures that could be taken by Taleworlds regarding Warband, like making it free to play to bring more players in the Mount & Blade series, and also sell more DLC copies.

A hell of a lot of players in this community have understandably quit because they've got bored, and I'm assuming most if not all will be back for Bannerlord. People will want to move over and play with them. Plus come on, how many people will seriously stick with this old game when they've got Bannerlord? It had a good run, but I reckon most people are only staying around because they like their regiments and not because they still really enjoy playing. Making Warband free or the system requirements being too high don't matter. Bannerlord isn't an AAA release and people will have upgraded their PC since 2010/12...
No idea when they'll release, but I doubt it will be Autumn. Autumn is when the big AAA releases come out and they won't want to be crowded out, and Winter is generally a bad time so my guess is Summer.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #1649 on: March 11, 2016, 10:57:51 pm »
You should play NW more often. Right now I can see 120 players on Minisiege, of which less than 20 have a regimental tag. That's less than 1/6 of the server. Not all players play with regiments or even enjoy doing that. I can't check for the 15th since I'm banned, but I have no reason to believe that they have more regimented players. While I can see why people would prefer Bannerlord over Warband Native, I don't see any good reason to prefer Bannerlord over Napoleonic Wars. The 2 games will be completely different. Most players play many other games without abandoning the old Napoleonic Wars, so why would they abandon Napoleonic Wars for Bannerlord? Actually, it's even possible that Bannerlord would bring back some old players in their old NW regiments, because most NW regiments will also play on Bannerlord.