Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 155944 times)

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #300 on: August 08, 2015, 03:42:27 am »
For a friend

Server: Minisiege
Player: heme3ic
Date of Ban: 05/08/15
Reason: Apparently he was temp banned several times for arty trolling but he claims he was banned once.
Apology: He says that he was not clear on what made the cannon a persons "who is "owner of cannon"? the first one who took the aim, or the one who loaded current shot?" Given clarification he will no longer troll arty.
That's not really convincing as an apology. Also I would prefer to read his own words.

ok, here am i and here is my story:

1. Minisiege
2. Not sure what is PlayerID, but my ingame nickname was heme3ic and steam nickame is Terrible Murderer
3. about 2 days ago ( aug 5th 2015)
4. I punched a guy, who was aiming from cannon i loaded
5. Im not sure, if i should appology for anything at all, but here is my full story:
 I spawned as arty, found unused cannon and loaded it, and while i was trying to find where is "take aim" spot is a guy came by and just took aim himself. So i kicked him with a leg and took my cannon back. While i was aiming this guy, who was kicked from cannon i loaded wrote "admin, heme3ic kicked me from cannon", on which i responded that actually it was him, who stole it. A minute later i was temp banned and left the game. The next evening i tried to join, but server browser said that i am banned from this server. I contacted Conway, and he said that im permanently banned from this server "for getting several bans", which could not be true, since i got the game few days ago on last m&b sale, and this was my first "ban".
Id like to appology for not having very good knowledge of english, and, probably for misunderstanding who is considered to be the "Owner of the cannon", but it is really unfair to count a person "who first took the aim of cannon, which was already loaded by another person" as a "rightful and respectful owner of a cannon"
Kicking teamates is always a bad idea, even if they stole your cannon. Apology accepted nonetheless.

Offline Kasteros

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 08, 2015, 10:35:38 pm »
1. Minisiege or Minisiege_NA?: Minisiege
2. Name or player ID: Kasteros steam name Kasu - kun
3. Date of ban: 08.08.2015 22:25
4. Explain your crime: I was asking for a kick or ban for a player that was destroying our baricades and tking / thitting, yet admin didn't do anything so after 2 rounds I got mad and called him( the guy to ban) a shit. Then he got banned and me after that. Whole story.
5. Start your apology: So I don't really know what to apologise for, I just wanted to keep server clear of trolls and yet got punished, pretty funny tho. Yet i should appologise for a rude word that I used. So sorry ChristianCG that I called u "shit" for breaking server's rules and trolling. But, won't u get mad at a guy who destroy ur and others stuff for 20 mins and admin doing nothing( yes admin was on cos he was teleporting ppl who got stuck)? Anyway I'm really sorry for that. I thought that the rules were simple, but as i see everyone is able to destroy sapper's stuff so looks like I was wrong here with u breaking rules and shouldn't call admin to even kick u or call u a "shit". Admin that banned me was Cody so sorry to u too for interupting u and asking for a kick for troll.

At the end I would like to ask, why THIS admin was hestitating to ban a guy who were breaking rules for about 20 mins? I should add that admin was attacker and the guy breakign rules was in defenders, same me, so... well... admin abuse?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:45:36 pm by Kasteros »

Offline Kody

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cynical Hermit
« Reply #302 on: August 09, 2015, 12:51:53 am »
This was only a temp ban, in future you should learn some patience as I was the only admin on and when I got a few seconds to look into this I found you teamhitting him whilst he was building a defence. But you both got an equal ban as he did teamhit you as well.

If at any point you feel an admin is been too slow they're generally watching another report, so come onto this TS and explain it to them, I try to be on it as much as I can 62.141.39.173:9861 or you can take screenshots and request for a ban here on FSE.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 12:59:58 am by Kody »

Offline Kasteros

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 09, 2015, 01:24:41 am »
Well busy for 20 mins? That is pretty long, and I was teamhitting him cos he was using sabre on defences, not hammer.

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 09, 2015, 01:50:55 am »
 1. Minisiege
2.  CemZepp
3. Dont remember well 2 month before i guess
4. Stabbles horse or something simililar name troll me with 1 day and after i bored and killed him and admin banned me not him
5. I hope the server grows and throws the trolls

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #305 on: August 09, 2015, 02:17:56 am »
1. Minisiege
2.  CemZepp
3. Dont remember well 2 month before i guess
4. Stabbles horse or something simililar name troll me with 1 day and after i bored and killed him and admin banned me not him
5. I hope the server grows and throws the trolls
You are not on our banlist.

Offline Kody

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cynical Hermit
« Reply #306 on: August 09, 2015, 02:22:46 am »
Well busy for 20 mins? That is pretty long, and I was teamhitting him cos he was using sabre on defences, not hammer.
Surprisingly admins are human and do occasionally go to get dinner and when I got back I was dealing with a bigger troll who required me to fill out his section on the perm ban list. Which was the incident prior to me taking on your report. And even if he is a troll by then breaking the rules you put yourself in the same boat as him.

And going back to your final point "the admin was an attacker and I was a defender", if there is an issue with this then too bad as no admin can spend all their time in spectator as it is voluntary and we do like to enjoy the server we help as much as the rest of the people who play there.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 02:24:34 am by Kody »

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 09, 2015, 02:26:14 am »
Surprisingly admins are human and do occasionally go to get dinner and when I got back I was dealing with a bigger troll who required me to fill out his section on the perm ban list. Which was the incident prior to me taking on your report. And even if he is a troll by then breaking the rules you put yourself in the same boat as him.

And going back to your final point "the admin was an attacker and I was a defender", if there is an issue with this then too bad as no admin can spend all their time in spectator as it is voluntary and we do like to enjoy the server we help as much as the rest of the people who play there.

You sure mister? I still cant coming CemZepp i use always

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #308 on: August 09, 2015, 02:29:32 am »

You sure mister? I still cant coming CemZepp i use always
Make a screenshot of the displayed message.

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 09, 2015, 02:36:31 am »

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #310 on: August 09, 2015, 02:50:06 am »
http://i.hizliresim.com/pozmbJ.jpg
Can you join the Tropical Paradise server? If not, you were probably added on the global ban list, most likely for using hacks.

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 09, 2015, 02:57:38 am »
I join tropical paradise server now

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 09, 2015, 02:58:47 am »
I am on there now

Offline CemZepp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 09, 2015, 04:18:49 am »
STEAM_0:0:64535944 ID

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 09, 2015, 07:24:18 am »
You can edite your post and add any other info you want there,stop spamming.