Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup [Second Edition] ♞  (Read 136570 times)

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup [Second Edition] ♞
« Reply #930 on: March 13, 2015, 02:02:36 pm »
Dat pink  :o
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Cooper

• Donator
  • Panzer on a horse.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cooper/Cuprum
  • Side: Union
« Reply #931 on: March 13, 2015, 04:51:36 pm »
Match: France vs Germanic Countries
Date: 14.03.2015 // 21:00 Gmt
Retired Clanleader, Cavalry, Student

Offline Martastik

• First Lieutenant
  • Real Col of the real 1erCrb Martastik
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 13, 2015, 09:34:21 pm »
No GG to Spain.

It wasn't a good fight, I won't deny it, but I won't scold the victory (of 3rd place) the Spanish have achieved, they fought hard for it.

Nonetheless, I think it was an unbelievable dick-move to force another team to play on a date that didn't suit them, as well being as stubborn not to play any other days.
Despite the agreement being in place I believe both sides knew that this was a bad idea. Maybe I shouldn't have given in, maybe I should have been more stubborn. And sure the first match we played you played on a day that didn't suit you. But you were 12+ last time and around 12 this time so the 'we can't play saturday' suddenly turned into 'hmm ok we can' without any problems whatsoever. I was able to bring 8 maximum, and that was pushing our limits on a friday.

I also think it's a fault of the admins to force a match to be played within the weekend that clearly was impossible for either team. But that didn't seem to make any difference to the admin who gave the final 'ok'.

I'm not usually a sore loser on events and official fights, but I also know when people deserve credit, especially for being honest or making an effort to give both teams a fair chance. Which was the absolute opposite today.

So I hope you enjoyed that fight guys cause I don't believe you've earned that victory.

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #933 on: March 13, 2015, 09:49:41 pm »
Well fought by the Spaniards, great teamplay. You won the fight fair and square, too bad we weren't able to get enough people today. I'd like to show my appreciation to the regulars who did show up for every battle (and committed themselves to the team), even though the fights weren't always as we expected them to be. We fought well and we'll definitely be back next nations cup.  :-*

Oh yeah, and;

Spoiler
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY7XxqiD9es[/youtube]
[close]
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:51:42 pm by Von_Clausewitz »

Offline Paulin

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1roCR_Cor_Paulin
« Reply #934 on: March 13, 2015, 09:55:48 pm »
No GG to Spain.

It wasn't a good fight, I won't deny it, but I won't scold the victory (of 3rd place) the Spanish have achieved, they fought hard for it.

Nonetheless, I think it was an unbelievable dick-move to force another team to play on a date that didn't suit them, as well being as stubborn not to play any other days.
Despite the agreement being in place I believe both sides knew that this was a bad idea. Maybe I shouldn't have given in, maybe I should have been more stubborn. And sure the first match we played you played on a day that didn't suit you. But you were 12+ last time and around 12 this time so the 'we can't play saturday' suddenly turned into 'hmm ok we can' without any problems whatsoever. I was able to bring 8 maximum, and that was pushing our limits on a friday.

I also think it's a fault of the admins to force a match to be played within the weekend that clearly was impossible for either team. But that didn't seem to make any difference to the admin who gave the final 'ok'.

I'm not usually a sore loser on events and official fights, but I also know when people deserve credit, especially for being honest or making an effort to give both teams a fair chance. Which was the absolute opposite today.

So I hope you enjoyed that fight guys cause I don't believe you've earned that victory.

Last time, you forced us to play Saturday, and our people cancelled their events not only in Warband but in real life, to attend the match (commitment). If your guys couldn't do the same this time, well, it's a shame. We would had liked to play 12vs12, but it wasn't possible. We said "Friday, you choose the hour", though, since we yield last time. And you agreed to play 8vs8, then it was 8vs7 in the first rounds. It's not really our fault, you know.
No admins have forced you to nothing, if I am not wrong, so don't blame us. We don't give only the weekend to play but the whole week since the matches are posted (Sunday).

Do you want the third place? It's yours... We had fun playing together, that it's the aim of this tournament.

I will say GG to everyone, not only today, but during all the tournament.

Well fought by the Spaniards, great teamplay. You won the fight fair and square, too bad we weren't able to get enough people today. I'd like to show my appreciation to the regulars who did show up for every battle (and committed themselves to the team), even though the fights weren't always as we expected them to be. We fought well and we'll definitely be back next nations cup.  :-*

Oh yeah, and;

Spoiler
[close]

Thanks, Clause ! I laughed each time you pressed C , troll  :P
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:57:30 pm by Paulin »

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #935 on: March 13, 2015, 10:00:39 pm »
Spain |8-2| Benelux

Well done both teams. Spain gets the third place after a well fought fight.

We are now looking forward to tomorrow's final. May the best win !
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Martastik

• First Lieutenant
  • Real Col of the real 1erCrb Martastik
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 13, 2015, 10:04:26 pm »
Spoiler
No GG to Spain.

Last time, you forced us to play Saturday, and our people cancelled their events not only in Warband but in real life, to attend the match (commitment). If your guys couldn't do the same this time, well, it's a shame. We would had liked to play 12vs12, but it wasn't possible. We said "Friday, you choose the hour", though, since we yield last time. And you agreed to play 8vs8, then it was 8vs7 in the first rounds. It's not really our fault, you know.
No admins have forced you to nothing, if I am not wrong, so don't blame us. We don't give only the weekend to play but the whole week since the matches are posted (Sunday).

Do you want the third place? It's yours... We had fun playing together, that it's the aim of this tournament.

Oh yeah, and;

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

1. You were all at a computer on that saturday so it was a matter of getting your people to join. We had people who were physically away from their computer because they had other responsibilities, please tell me how that compares.
2. And the admins did force us because they said 'no time next week'. But it was clearly impossible for both. So it seemed more of a match to stay on schedule, not to finish.
3. We picked the date to do you a favour, don't question our commitment. If i'm not mistaken your 'commited' players are the reason why you couldn't play on saturday or sunday.

I'm not saying the rest of the tournament was bad, both Benelux & Spain played well. :D

But that last match was disgusting and we both know it!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 10:12:06 pm by Martastik »

Offline Paulin

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1roCR_Cor_Paulin
« Reply #937 on: March 13, 2015, 10:08:38 pm »
Spoiler
No GG to Spain.

Oh yeah, and;

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
And the admins did force us because they said 'no time next week'. But it was clearly impossible for both. So it seemed more of a match to stay on schedule, not to finish.

The tournament finishes Sunday, so yeah, no more time for anyone. The Cavalry League is about to start aswell, we couldn't delay it anymore.

Not gonna reply more, Marty. For any further disscusion, contact me or Erik on Steam, thank you.

Offline Postkomunus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr3_Hus_BMW
« Reply #938 on: March 14, 2015, 07:59:04 am »
Dis shamefur display >:(

Tonight 22pm CET, 21 GMT - Germanic Countries vs France live @ http://www.twitch.tv/postigaming

And Germanic Countries - last time when you were underdogs against UK, you won 8-7, I expect you to do better!

Offline Blucher_FR

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: No skill
« Reply #939 on: March 14, 2015, 08:09:26 am »
No GG to Spain.

hé hé

Offline Lubukill

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former player.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8e_Huss_Lt_Lubukill
« Reply #940 on: March 14, 2015, 01:19:58 pm »

And Germanic Countries - last time when you were underdogs against UK, you won 8-7, I expect you to do better!

Don't even think about it :P
I hope you have fun, I know I did.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #941 on: March 14, 2015, 01:45:33 pm »
Match: France vs Germanic Countries
Date: 14.03.2015 // 21:00 Gmt

This match will take place on CavNationsCup_1 and will be refereed by Paulin & myself. Thank you !

Tonight's the big event ! May the best win :D
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
« Reply #942 on: March 14, 2015, 02:22:23 pm »
France vs Germany 2: The revenge

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
« Reply #943 on: March 14, 2015, 02:28:32 pm »
Not Germany!!!!  Germania and Switzerland :P

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Lucasa

• Sergeant Major
  • 2vs2 Cav-Tournament winner , 5vs5 Cav Runner up
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lhr_Wtm_Lucasa
« Reply #944 on: March 14, 2015, 02:43:49 pm »
Not Germany!!!!  Germania and Switzerland :P
and Austria ;)

2vs2 Cav-Tournament winner , 5vs5 Cav-Tournament Runner up