Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup [Second Edition] ♞  (Read 136582 times)

Offline Paulin

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1roCR_Cor_Paulin
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup [Second Edition] ♞
« Reply #675 on: February 08, 2015, 12:33:49 am »

The organization staff of the Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup is sad to announce that the team of Poland has decided to withdraw from this edition of the tournament.
The reason of them leaving are to be kept for themselves, they will not be told in that announcement. However, if the Poles have the desire to speak about it, on FSE or in private to whoever is asking, they are of course free to do so.
An 8-0 win will be given to the Germanic Countries, to replace the match they had to play against Poland.

Thank you everyone for your understanding.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #676 on: February 08, 2015, 12:34:25 am »
Congrats to everyone who played tonight. Spain vs Benelux was goddamn close, really stressful to watch (not even thinking about how it was to play :P). And well done to France for taking revenge from last year's final, of course !

UK vs Germanic Countries tomorrow, looking forward to it :)
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 08, 2015, 12:40:47 am »

The organization staff of the Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup is sad to announce that the team of Poland has decided to withdraw from this edition of the tournament.
The reason of them leaving are to be kept for themselves, they will not be told in that announcement. However, if the Poles have the desire to speak about it, on FSE or in private to whoever is asking, they are of course free to do so.
An 8-0 win will be given to the Germanic Countries, to replace the match they had to play against Poland.

Thank you everyone for your understanding.

Well i would say i understand but makes me sad :(
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Celtic Willy

• Sergeant Major
  • sTroNK Cav
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuleymanKhan/Will
« Reply #678 on: February 08, 2015, 12:52:23 am »
Gl guys and thx there for awsome battles  :-* Let the st0nkest representation'll win!

Offline Celtic_Jan

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 08, 2015, 12:55:16 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Celtic Willy

• Sergeant Major
  • sTroNK Cav
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuleymanKhan/Will
« Reply #680 on: February 08, 2015, 01:02:08 am »
Team Poland 2014-2015 R.I.P
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 08, 2015, 01:43:21 am »
Whoever has spirit for the fight, fights to the end with what he has left - an obvious case of sulking and turning away because something went wrong is much uglier and more humiliating than any loss, so it's twice as sad to see this representation go away in such degrading manner. It is a classic case, though, of old champion getting rotten and falling apart soon after becoming such. I do hope that next representation (if there is going to be any at all) of this country will be a fresh one, not as rusty, self-contained and prone to giving their opponents an unoccassional gift in form of free 8-0.

Offline Martastik

• First Lieutenant
  • Real Col of the real 1erCrb Martastik
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 08, 2015, 02:09:46 am »
I personally don't understand.

Poland could have achieved more from participating than from quitting. This is after all the team that defied everyone's expectations last year.

And now they decide to quit after 2 matches that weren't successful?

Maybe it's not my business, but it boggles my mind.

Respect nonetheless, where it is due.

Adieu "Pr0land" and may we see you soon.

Truer words could not be spoken
Whoever has spirit for the fight, fights to the end with what he has left - an obvious case of sulking and turning away because something went wrong is much uglier and more humiliating than any loss, so it's twice as sad to see this representation go away in such degrading manner. It is a classic case, though, of old champion getting rotten and falling apart soon after becoming such. I do hope that next representation (if there is going to be any at all) of this country will be a fresh one, not as rusty, self-contained and prone to giving their opponents an unoccassional gift in form of free 8-0.
[close]
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:26:40 am by Martastik »

Offline Zbaraski

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 08, 2015, 02:12:01 am »

False statement, we have left because of overwhelming problems with players who were "able" to stay in ranks with us. I am very concerned about guys who are too retarded? or just too low to get through non-exhausting test. Hmm degrading manner? what is that, on the other hand I am more hesitate about giving up, simply some of us have this credit and privilege to honor rivals with good final count. I guess there won't be any rep next time. Have fun guys!

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
« Reply #684 on: February 08, 2015, 02:18:53 am »
Too bad Poland decided to drop out, hope to see you guys back next time.

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #685 on: February 08, 2015, 02:36:47 am »
This is being one hell of a cup so far with all the kinky stuff happening...

What is next? Ireland creating his own team?

North america kicks in and wins the cup?

Spain playing lancer?

We find the true identity of Gammelfar father?

Offline Celtic_Jan

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 08, 2015, 02:52:52 am »

Offline Piccolomini

• Sergeant Major
  • Italian Captain in 2015, 2016 Cavalry Nations Cups
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xa_Div_Lupi_Cpl_Piccolomini
« Reply #687 on: February 08, 2015, 03:03:48 am »
I won't speculate about the reasons behind the Polish withdrawal, but this makes me really sad.  :(
Even though you always trolled us when we played with you, I always thought of you as the real tough guys of NW, the veterans, the most organised and combative as well as the winners of last year's Cup.
This opinion cannot but be shaken by your withdrawal. I hope you guys can solve your problems so we are able to fight again in the future. Until then goodbye ;)

#respect
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:08:03 am by Piccolomini »
That come-back from Italy was indeed amazing, never seen such a thing in 3 years+ of playing. "You did what was impossible", General Hollidt wasn't lying about the italian horsemen.

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #688 on: February 08, 2015, 03:43:47 am »
I won't speculate about the reasons behind the Polish withdrawal, but this makes me really sad.  :(
Even though you always trolled us when we played with you, I always thought of you as the real tough guys of NW, the veterans, the most organised and combative as well as the winners of last year's Cup.
This opinion cannot but be shaken by your withdrawal. I hope you guys can solve your problems so we are able to fight again in the future. Until then goodbye ;)

#respect
Thx Piccolomini. As Zbaraski said we have problems with players, and yep thats it. Our Nation team decided to drop out because of problems with players etc. not because we lose or we cant pass the group stage. And personally i cant attend this match cause i was in hospital (Sorry Polish team).
Good luck ITA and others :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:48:49 am by Zahari »
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Patrykus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14pk_Darth_Patrykus
« Reply #689 on: February 08, 2015, 04:04:47 am »
Here's your explanation, some of you guys may feel offended but I don't care. Just skip it if you often suffer from the pain in the ass or if you love political correctiveness like one of my friends from Belgium :)

1. Cancelling the match with Germany

There was no chance of winning the group phase after a match with France. There would not be a problem if our opponent was team Spain, USA, Iceland or the Lonely Island...but it was team Germany. I have no idea how their tactics against light cav look like but facing them as heavies is a pain in the ass due to constant running. We've decided to spare the remains of our team those long hours of chasing some "blitzkriegers".

2. The Polish Team from the inside.

Our team was a mess from almost the beginning. We've collected some of the best players from our community but after the training matches started, nearly 50% of our team was no longer eager to continue. So we had to beg them to play on every match. Some guys came here to talk, some were thinking about CS:GO after the NC etc. Maybe Jan or someone will provide a better explanation.

I'd like to thank Will, Rizzet, Rivet, Bohdan, Fanest, Okra, Jan and Zahari for all support and positive energy during the tournament.

Spoiler
I do hope that next representation (if there is going to be any at all) of this country will be a fresh one, not as rusty, self-contained and prone to giving their opponents an unoccassional gift in form of free 8-0.

I believe that it has nothing in common with rejecting your application :)
[close]

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 04:06:43 am by Patrykus »