Author Topic: NWMC S2 | Round 3 | Swiss  (Read 3539 times)

Offline N

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWMC S2 | Round 3 | Swiss
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2023, 09:40:52 pm »
playing 6v5 after begging the admins to force us to play on a random weekday, crazy how desperate some ppl are to cheat for wins in 2023 😂

Spoiler
[close]

what's next? we gotta play 3v6 at 2am sharing 1 musket between us?
stoiki told us to play 6v5

maybe respond on steam next time

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2023, 09:42:01 pm »
ok, i guess if you don't respond on monday or tuesday (the matchweek starts on monday) the admins rig the match
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Online Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2023, 09:43:15 pm »
playing 6v5 after begging the admins to force us to play on a random weekday, crazy how desperate some ppl are to cheat for wins in 2023 😂

Spoiler
[close]

look at your ss one more time, we have played 5v5 so whats your problem

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2023, 09:46:00 pm »
you don't have to roleplay that it was 5v5, why not just embrace that you're desperate to win because you can't win anything normally?

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2023, 09:47:40 pm »
nw in 2023 💀💀💀

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2023, 10:37:32 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Desant

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2023, 10:38:00 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

You shouldn't blame everyone else for your mistake. You put together this lineup of "friends" who can't make it to the match and agreed to play that day. Appreciate not only your time, but other people's time as well.
Don't create drama where you've failed yourself.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2023, 11:23:42 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

You shouldn't blame everyone else for your mistake. You put together this lineup of "friends" who can't make it to the match and agreed to play that day. Appreciate not only your time, but other people's time as well.

We didn’t agree to play that day, admins forced us to cuz we hadn’t arranged our match by the end of Tuesday (2 days in a 7 day matchweek btw)

you seem a bit confused about what could possibly be our fault when new rules get made up to disadvantage our team

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2023, 11:38:30 pm »
Match:LTT VS GVT
Date & Time: 1/10/23 7:15 gmt
Server: German server

Offline Desant

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2023, 12:11:58 am »

Spoiler
[close]

We didn’t agree to play that day, admins forced us to cuz we hadn’t arranged our match by the end of Tuesday (2 days in a 7 day matchweek btw)

you seem a bit confused about what could possibly be our fault when new rules get made up to disadvantage our team

This wouldn't have happened if you had responded to Sir Movement on Monday when he asked you what day you could play the match. Then two days later (Wednesday) you direct another player to decide when you can play the match, which sounds ridiculous. As I was told by the guys that Sir Giorno himself didn't mind playing on Thursday, he also said you didn't care and it was your mistake.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2023, 12:34:05 am »

Spoiler
[close]

This wouldn't have happened if you had responded to Sir Movement on Monday when he asked you what day you could play the match. Then two days later (Wednesday) you direct another player to decide when you can play the match, which sounds ridiculous. As I was told by the guys that Sir Giorno himself didn't mind playing on Thursday, he also said you didn't care and it was your mistake.

movement told me on wednesday he could only play on thursday, and before I'd gotten to my pc that same day I was messaged by stoiki that i was 'trying to gain an advantage' by not responding, which is ridiculous and gave me no window in which to find a solution

the matchweek is 25.09-01.10, but because I had not arranged by early on the 27th the admins can randomly set a date we have to play it? it's plainly biased, not even considering the very dubious claim by the opposing team that they can't field 6 people on any date other than thursday. we would have been happy to play 5v5, as is in the rules, on another date :)

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2023, 01:20:03 am »
CRY ME A RIVER lol

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2023, 01:47:21 am »
CRY ME A RIVER lol
most sportsmanlike nw player

Offline Desant

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2023, 08:40:23 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

movement told me on wednesday he could only play on thursday, and before I'd gotten to my pc that same day I was messaged by stoiki that i was 'trying to gain an advantage' by not responding, which is ridiculous and gave me no window in which to find a solution

the matchweek is 25.09-01.10, but because I had not arranged by early on the 27th the admins can randomly set a date we have to play it? it's plainly biased, not even considering the very dubious claim by the opposing team that they can't field 6 people on any date other than thursday. we would have been happy to play 5v5, as is in the rules, on another date :)
[close]

You don't think that's an advantage? When you ignore him for three game days?
You sent Sir Giorno to handle the situation and he agreed to play on Thursday. Why couldn't you have gone and handled it yourself? Don't pass the buck.
And yes, we can set the date ourselves if the captains can't agree when to play, like we did in the first season.

This rule was not created for you to initially assign a 5v5 match.
to play 5v5 on purpose when the tournament format is 6v6, you're a genius.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 08:43:26 am by Desant »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2023, 12:32:31 pm »

Match: NigasInParis v Wingstop Workers
Date & Time: thursday 8
Server: dont care

Nippas 16 - 7 Wingstop