Author Topic: [EU] 14. Pułk Kirasjerów ♞ [Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League 1 Champions]  (Read 6301 times)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [EU] 14. Pułk Kirasjerów ♞
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2018, 11:22:47 pm »
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [EU] 14. Pułk Kirasjerów ♞
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2018, 06:22:18 pm »

"14pk Cuirassier in Action" by Johny_Nawalony, MS Paint oil on MS Paint canvas (1817)

encore une fois : tout est dit ! ^^ Long live to the 14PK !!!
[/size]
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
b A n T e R

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union

g g mon ami

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
As I keep hearing questions and speculations from various parties, maybe there's a need to clarify something.

14pk is not officially disbanded (as a matter of fact, it became such wide multi-game franchise that it can't be "disbanded" like a common regiment) but due to the negativity that arisen around us simultaneously to our success, it's not worthwhile for us to deal with your lot anymore.

And about the abovementioned negativity I can only say this - it's sad how some people who pretended to be friendly and supportive at the beginning, never having any trouble accepting 1v1 requests and playing with us (or even gladly borrowing our players for their official matches), turned hostile as soon as we got strong enough to beat them. From "it's great to have you around - heavy power is back!" to "you should be banned, cancerous heavies". And in some cases, it only took minutes after the CNWL match for the true colours to be seen, as a effect of uncontained rage. Clearly, the problem is not with us, but with people who can't deal with a lost game and need to attack people they lost to in every way they can think of.

Oddly enough, I've been in NW cavalry for ages but this whole concept of banning heavies is almost entirely new to me. I remember the very first season of CNWL, playing against the old 14pk as a member of 8e hussards. And I don't recall any of our officers bitching about the class differences. We just did our best. Just like we used to play competetive 1v1's against... yes, LANCERS. But that's maybe because the old "hussar gods" were far more skilled and versatile when compared to today's pretenders. And better people, too. And maybe because 8e's regimental motto was Quel que soit l'obstacle - No matter what are the obstacles while today, motto of some regiments and individuals is Ban the obstacles or we'll cry. This is what you're trying to do, the appearances aside - even if it means to strip the game to only one playable class (ridiculous), you'll just try to exclude the opponents you can't tackle. If you can still feel some unwarranted satisfaction, having done so - good for you.

The last CNC and recent CNWL completely re-defined the expression "bad loser" for me. But a bad loser loses twice. Once, in the match, second time - when he can't act with dignity afterwards. And in the end, he only hurts himself, because mistakes acknowledged are lessons learned. Ultimately, as long as there are no game altering cheats involved, your failure is your failure and you have only yourself to blame. Not monkeys with sticks. Not the OP heavies. Yourself and your own shortcomings. Many of you, however, are too petty and self-impressed to acknowledge this fact. That is why I enjoyed leading the regiment along Zahari - whenever one of ours tried to blame our failures on the opponent's luck/class/dubious playstyle, he was first to cut it short and say: no, if we lost, it's YOU/ME/US who fucked up. And here, gentlemen (if there are any around), is one of the true reasons we progressed and eventually got all of you under our heel.

But it's fine now. Those who been around, know I was hussar played to begin with. I can be perfectly happy never playing a cuirassier again, so I have no personal interest in defending the "heavy case" at this point. After we made hot mess out of all top hussar regiments (with the exception of 9e - RIP), 14pk can walk away, taking CNWL cup and a fairly won title of best cavalry regiment of 2018 along. I just feel sad for other cuirassiers, more dedicated to their class choice (stay stronk, 1erRC), for the prospects of NW cavalry as a whole and for having discovered some people to be complete wankers.

CHEERS

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 12:44:29 pm by Rastignac »

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
This clarification is brave from you and deserves the most profound respect!:)

I can assure you that the 1erRC will stay alive the longest time possible   :D

quelque soit l'obstacle, le 1erRC jouera ;)

Have a nice day and GL for the tournament :)
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Squall

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5ehuss_Rec_Squall
played well Rasti 8) 8) 8)

To support your philosophy, I also allow myself to express my feelings as leader of the 1erRC and I think that my colleague Dragonking will support me on this too, I have heard a lot about a virus in the community Napoleonic that some regiments have more desire to play against heavy cav regiments, because it is said that the heavy cav is too cheat on this game.

I admit to you my friends, that I do not reopen debate as to whether or not this is the case, but from the moment we buy a game, there is some form of equilibrium and it goes for all categories of class, infantry and cavalry, so for my part no there is no class over-cheat, the common and individual skill make some regiments more or less strong than other , it is not for nothing that there is a league 1 and 2 to define the levels of each group, so do not invent me history, one class above another, because otherwise the game would not have lasted, we each have an advantage and disadvantage.

There are not many heavy caval regiments, and we are forbidden to play in some "cups or tournaments" and with that certain regiment no longer want to play against us, I find it bad and stupid to the part of people who have a hatred towards a different class of theirs ... I hope that people will think about their actions and will want to play again with us for the pleasure of the game and not for the headaches.
lol = ban

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
The 14pk has a long history and won its spurs way back before winning the last CNWL. That title was (in my opinion) the perfect way to show to the people who only saw this edition of the 14pk as pale in comparison to Patrykus's one that you could be equally successful to your predecessors, if not actually more.

I have not played in the cavalry community for ages so I cannot say wherever or not these rumours are spread by a few individuals or actually a widely shared opinion. Regardless, you guys have nothing to prove, to anyone.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
lol bring back patrykus he ze best you rastignac are big noob get good  :)

big love ma bruda
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
Re: [EU] 14. Pułk Kirasjerów ♞ [Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League 1 Champions]
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2018, 03:02:51 pm »
Well... We are back
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2018, 12:37:28 am »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2018, 02:32:18 am »
who tf are these guys
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes