Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 156057 times)

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arminius
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2015, 01:31:14 pm »
Coming from an old player who likes a challenge, please change it back to how it was Or would it be possible to have both maps in then, the new one and the old version in the same map rotation?
Well , in my opinion people dont like Naval Maps for Siege anyway ,so 2 Naval Maps wouldnt be dat good for the fun ...
Arminius/Dennis Bergkamp/Tristan Bouvier/J.P. ...

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2015, 02:15:10 pm »
The new one isn't a proper naval siege anymore, it's more like attacking a docked ship. Many players loved the naval map, but even more HATED it because they kept falling in the water. This one is much more consensual and I think that a majority likes it. It might still need a bit of balance, though winning as defender isn't difficult when you have efficient sappers.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 02:18:00 pm by MaxLam »

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2015, 07:09:59 pm »
The new one isn't a proper naval siege anymore, it's more like attacking a docked ship. Many players loved the naval map, but even more HATED it because they kept falling in the water. This one is much more consensual and I think that a majority likes it. It might still need a bit of balance, though winning as defender isn't difficult when you have efficient sappers.
yeah I agree  :)

All my life I’ve been fearful of defeat. But now that it has come it’s not near as terrible as I’d expected. The sun still shines, water still tastes good…glory is all well and good but life is enough, nay?

Offline Xanderman

• Donator
  • Victory through incompetence. Old 7th guards rifle
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2015, 08:15:55 pm »
Sorry for the double post but I think it is time that I apply to be an admin.

Name: Alexander
Regiment: None
Country/Region: England/Cumbria
Languages: English, French
Steam Name: Xanderman (look for the English one who lives in Cumbria)

Previous experience: I have been playing Mount and Musket/ Napoleonic wars for 4 years and have past regimental experiences with regiments such as the 7th leib Gvardi Lifeguards, 94th Highlanders, Nr.7 Jagers, 53e Voltigeurs and up until recently the 1er Chausseurs. During my time with each of these regiments I often worked my way up to a position of responsibility which included being an admin on both events and public servers.

I would like to be an admin because often when I'm online there isn't an admin and the trolls and griefers go back to their barbaric ways of making everyones lives a living hell. Minisiege is one of my favourite servers and I am well known on there and I truly want to make it better for everyone.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 08:17:31 pm by Xanderman »

Offline USE4life

• Donator
  • Queen of Yorkshire
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yorkshireparty.org.uk/
  • Nick: Kicked out the K-KA_USE4life
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2015, 10:01:41 pm »
Previous experience: I 7th leib Gvardi Lifeguards, 94th Highlanders

Can confirm as best regiments EU/NA

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2015, 10:21:22 pm »
Sorry for the double post but I think it is time that I apply to be an admin.

Name: Alexander
Regiment: None
Country/Region: England/Cumbria
Languages: English, French
Steam Name: Xanderman (look for the English one who lives in Cumbria)

Previous experience: I have been playing Mount and Musket/ Napoleonic wars for 4 years and have past regimental experiences with regiments such as the 7th leib Gvardi Lifeguards, 94th Highlanders, Nr.7 Jagers, 53e Voltigeurs and up until recently the 1er Chausseurs. During my time with each of these regiments I often worked my way up to a position of responsibility which included being an admin on both events and public servers.

I would like to be an admin because often when I'm online there isn't an admin and the trolls and griefers go back to their barbaric ways of making everyones lives a living hell. Minisiege is one of my favourite servers and I am well known on there and I truly want to make it better for everyone.
+1

Offline ben78

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2015, 11:39:16 pm »
1. Name or player ID 52nd_RM_Col_Brit
2. Date of ban 22:33 22/03/15
3. Explain your crime: i was perm banned but I have no idea why and the last thing i was talking about before i got banned out of the blue was politics and it was a friendly talk with the other players and said noting fascist at all or anything offensive. I was given no warning at all by the admin.
4. Start your apology: I dont see why i should say sorry but i will. I am sorry for what i did although i have no idea what i did but i am sorry anyway.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:45:53 pm by ben78 »

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2015, 12:59:36 am »
3. Explain your crime: i was perm banned but I have no idea why and the last thing i was talking about before i got banned out of the blue was politics and it was a friendly talk with the other players and said noting fascist at all or anything offensive. I was given no warning at all by the admin.
4. Start your apology: I dont see why i should say sorry but i will. I am sorry for what i did although i have no idea what i did but i am sorry anyway.
In less than 10 minutes you wrote exactly 10 messages asking people to vote UKIP, BNP or Tea Party. Spamming for political parties is wrong in itself and that's not what I would call "friendly talk with the other players", especially when it results in racist comments from other players. Moreover, according to Wikipedia, BNP's ideology is "fascism", "white nationalism", and "ethnic nationalism". That's enough to say that propaganda for the BNP is clearly not welcome on this game server which welcomes everyone, no matter their nationality, religion or skin color. You should have known that flaming and fascism are not allowed on the server (that's common sense) and might result in perma ban without warning. So if you want to get unbanned, you will need to write a convincing public apology.

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2015, 04:02:52 pm »
In less than 10 minutes you wrote exactly 10 messages asking people to vote UKIP, BNP or Tea Party. Spamming for political parties is wrong in itself and that's not what I would call "friendly talk with the other players", especially when it results in racist comments from other players. Moreover, according to Wikipedia, BNP's ideology is "fascism", "white nationalism", and "ethnic nationalism". That's enough to say that propaganda for the BNP is clearly not welcome on this game server which welcomes everyone, no matter their nationality, religion or skin color. You should have known that flaming and fascism are not allowed on the server (that's common sense) and might result in perma ban without warning. So if you want to get unbanned, you will need to write a convincing public apology.
Such mature guy ...

Offline ben78

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2015, 11:09:05 pm »
I apologies for my actions on the server a day or two ago and that i should keep my political opinion to my self with in the server  as it will only cause inflamed comments form other players. So i am deeply sorry for my actions and will keep my political opinion to my self while on the server. 

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2015, 11:28:41 pm »
I apologies for my actions on the server a day or two ago and that i should keep my political opinion to my self with in the server  as it will only cause inflamed comments form other players. So i am deeply sorry for my actions and will keep my political opinion to my self while on the server.
Good, you are now unbanned and should be able to join the server soon.

AeroNinja

« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2015, 04:41:54 pm »
Best siege EU

Offline Josh Faraday

• Colonel
  • Desires Stroh 80.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2015, 05:49:40 pm »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2015, 06:32:39 pm »
I hope my admin app gets accepted  ::)

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
  • Side: Union
« Reply #104 on: March 25, 2015, 05:49:03 pm »
Me too, I can't stand people team hitting other innocent people such as myself.

Steam Profile Signature
[close]