Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112696 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*
« Reply #1140 on: February 01, 2019, 04:21:17 am »
I mean JDF drives a miata and plays the guitar who tf can beat that?
jdf the type of guy to get a miata and not swap the engine because he doesn't need power only a smooth ride
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1141 on: February 01, 2019, 04:22:51 am »
JDF was the better leader hands down.
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1142 on: February 01, 2019, 04:23:05 am »
I mean JDF drives a miata and plays the guitar who tf can beat that?
jdf the type of guy to get a miata and not swap the engine because he doesn't need power only a smooth ride
Alpha as fuck.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1143 on: February 01, 2019, 04:28:25 am »
the one thing you're obscenely wrong Windflower is claiming you were not "trying" to make the PSG competitively good.

I clearly remember throughout 2014-2015 your regiment 1v1'd the 1erChasseurs/84e/111e numerous times, participated in many leagues, and were consistent in doing competitive play as 1v1s were the norm during that time.

and yes, you did try to make PSG competitively good as your leading style was straight cancer

Damien, Marceaux, Jangofett, and I clearly remember the 45-60 minute 1v1s with your "skirmisher" leading style with the line

then you left your own regiment for littlefield's 92nd...kind of abandoning what you created but yet what you claim was so great  :-\
You are kind of misconstruing my point. We participated in competitive events and leagues yes but it was not our sole objective though we had leading skill. Dunno what you're talking about but we always beat you guys or tied you. Knight of St John is a much better leader than I and also quite a bit better than Marceaux. We led pretty well together and did pretty well with the members we had and I'm proud of my time in the PSG as it was one of the most fun experiences I've had in NW. At the time I left though it was in no way abandoning them lol you don't know what you're talking about little man. Knight of St John had been leading the PSG for a while at the time and continued to do so after I left. I was still friends with them afterwards and wanting to step down from leading was just one of the factors for me leaving. Stop putting words in my mouth you twerp.

how are you gunna brag about typing proper sentences on the internet, you have an infinite amount of time to think it out and look up how to spell certain words
do you ever stop spewing shit out of your mouth?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #1144 on: February 01, 2019, 04:31:43 am »
Wall bro I don't know if you will see this but I'm so sorry for tking you that one round I'm really fucking sorry dude don't take it personal I just didn't see it coming..

MATT123456789

« Reply #1145 on: February 01, 2019, 04:31:49 am »

IDK you tell me

Suns

« Reply #1146 on: February 01, 2019, 04:32:43 am »
"stepping down from leading" = "joining the biggest bandwagon at the time" (92nd)

wow! the great windflower theorem

"i hate bandwagon regiments"

(hypocrisy  ::) )

also PSG did not "always" beat or tie the 84e and associate renames. The score between both regiments was more so even but in the 84e's favor.

you did beat us during our purges but at our height with Damien + Marceaux + Jangofett we did 8-2 you guys consistently and even landed a 9-1 sometime in 2014.

im sure we even dealt losses to the PSG in leagues...

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1147 on: February 01, 2019, 04:34:06 am »
Vetro and Nick's List has been updated
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1148 on: February 01, 2019, 04:34:28 am »

Spoiler

[close]

IDK you tell me
old gen vs new gen, you seem to talk a lot more despite not using a microphone  :P

"stepping down from leading" = "joining the biggest bandwagon at the time" (92nd)

also PSG did not "always" beat or tie the 84e and associate renames. The score between both regiments was more so even but in the 84e's favor.

you did beat us during our purges but at our height with Damien + Marceaux + Jangofett we did 8-2 you guys consistently and even landed a 9-1 sometime in 2014.

false.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1149 on: February 01, 2019, 04:35:37 am »
i'm better than Windflower
click here to join the 84th

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1150 on: February 01, 2019, 04:36:08 am »
i'm better than Windflower
alright lets go. ft7 me on the next UFC NW card.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1151 on: February 01, 2019, 04:36:11 am »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1152 on: February 01, 2019, 04:36:16 am »
should have voted me community rep smh

Suns

« Reply #1153 on: February 01, 2019, 04:36:35 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler

[close]

IDK you tell me
old gen vs new gen, you seem to talk a lot more despite not using a microphone  :P

false.
[close]
1. he does use a mic.
2. id ask damien but he doesn't exist anymore, he clearly remembers labeling the PSG as one of the 'warmup' regiments to 1v1 prior to 1v1ing bigger name regiments such as the 58e/3eVolt/71st at the time...

i clearly remember all of this lmao i was in the 84e and its associate regiments for the majority of it's existence

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1154 on: February 01, 2019, 04:39:26 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

[close]

IDK you tell me

false.
[close]
[close]
1. he does use a mic.
2. id ask damien but he doesn't exist anymore, he clearly remembers labeling the PSG as one of the 'warmup' regiments to 1v1 prior to 1v1ing bigger name regiments such as the 58e/3eVolt/71st at the time...

i clearly remember all of this lmao i was in the 84e and its associate regiments for the majority of it's existence
1. rarely
2. I think damien was smoking crack or something he had some garbage tier leading ahaha the 84e never had shit on us after Mockingjay left in our early early history.

i clearly remember all of this lmao i was leading in the PSG and its associate regiments for the majority of it's existence