Author Topic: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*  (Read 112683 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: Fart's Melee Rating List (NA) *Updates Made Whenever I Feel Like It*
« Reply #1095 on: January 31, 2019, 09:27:10 pm »
I don't do but boost attendance so that helps RIGHT?

EDIT: MY DICK IS MASSIVE HURP
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:29:44 pm by Sgt.Winters »

MATT123456789

« Reply #1096 on: January 31, 2019, 09:30:45 pm »
Kills win games

Exactly. Thats why the pushing side is the most important side and where the best players go.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1097 on: January 31, 2019, 10:10:30 pm »
Spoiler
I'm not freaking out about my place on the list, mr "rage and blame your failures on others" it's just obvious that I'm the best player by far now and alot of people won't acknoweldge it cuz I was a major troll.

If there was a data set of who has dropped 40+ frags the most in the past year, I would be ahead astronomically lol its not even close.

The difference between 94 and 92 is a lot

I calculated me, yoshies, and godfreids scores from 5 of the groupfight pictures that rafael posted. I was only in 4 of them, so I had to use this recent groupfights score in the calculations https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/948472905605928954/EFD99E14BB2B047450B82535E023D0518A9038DD/

MATT's past 5 groupfights:
49-17
46-23
46-20
40-9
9-11

Godfreids past 5 groupfights:
31-26
29-22
26-17
17-15
7-15

Yoshies past 5 groupfights:
46-24
46-26
29-9
27-21
16-14

In all 5 of their gfs, they had their same consistent low, 29-30 ping. 2 of the gfs in my sample are from when I had 70 ping on wifi, with no headphones, or mousepad. (not making this shit up lol)

MATT top fragged: 4 out of 5 gfs
Godfried top fragged : 0 out of 5 gfs
Yoshie top fragged: 0 out of 5 gfs

MATT total kills: 190
godfried total kills: 110
yoshie total kills: 164

MATT total deaths: 80
godfreid total deaths: 95
yoshie total deaths: 94

MATT K/D: 2.37
godfreid K/D: 1.15
yoshie K/d: 1.74

MATT duel tournament wins 2018: 2
Godfreid duel tournament wins 2018: 1
yoshie duel tournament wins 2018: 0

and the one duel tournament win that godfreid got could have gone to me but I memed too hard.
[close]

couple things

1)I won Anthony's Duel tournament and the North American Duel League which were the biggest duel events in 2018. I didn't bother competing in the other 2 because they were too small.

2)My groupfighting style isn't frag focused. I just don't like spamming or footlancing. I create opportunities for teammates to get kills by letting them bait/work off me if pushing, and if Kiting I just drag as many players as I can and survive as long as I can/sometimes win the smaller engagements I create. There's more to groupfighting than kills, and there's usually players with playstyles better suited for mass-fragging on my team, all I gotta do is create time for them to work and opportunities for them to exploit. And I still come out of most groupfights with a solid KD regardless of my playstyle/position.

Also I've been playing with a broken mouse since November lol

Kills win games

Kills win games, but killing the same 3-5 outnumbered players over 15+ rounds doesn't make someone good.

If you want to gauge someones actual groupfighting skill, see how they do in a 2v2-5v5

Suns

« Reply #1098 on: January 31, 2019, 10:44:26 pm »
tfw you see people gauging personal ratings in large scale teamplay  ::)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:46:16 pm by Suns »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1099 on: January 31, 2019, 10:52:55 pm »
godfreid IS the best right now

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1100 on: January 31, 2019, 11:17:07 pm »
The only HIGH-INTENSITY SKILL BASED leaderboards that matter

Especially with the LG it can be hard to determine who's better in large groupfights based on who is where on the line and how many times people sit

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1101 on: February 01, 2019, 12:08:08 am »
Spoiler
I'm not freaking out about my place on the list, mr "rage and blame your failures on others" it's just obvious that I'm the best player by far now and alot of people won't acknoweldge it cuz I was a major troll.

If there was a data set of who has dropped 40+ frags the most in the past year, I would be ahead astronomically lol its not even close.

I calculated me, yoshies, and godfreids scores from 5 of the groupfight pictures that rafael posted. I was only in 4 of them, so I had to use this recent groupfights score in the calculations https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/948472905605928954/EFD99E14BB2B047450B82535E023D0518A9038DD/

49-17
46-23
46-20
40-9
9-11

31-26
29-22
26-17
17-15
7-15

46-24
46-26
29-9
27-21
16-14

In all 5 of their gfs, they had their same consistent low, 29-30 ping. 2 of the gfs in my sample are from when I had 70 ping on wifi, with no headphones, or mousepad. (not making this shit up lol)

and the one duel tournament win that godfreid got could have gone to me but I memed too hard.
[close]

couple things

1)I won Anthony's Duel tournament and the North American Duel League which were the biggest duel events in 2018. I didn't bother competing in the other 2 because they were too small.

2)My groupfighting style isn't frag focused. I just don't like spamming or footlancing. I create opportunities for teammates to get kills by letting them bait/work off me if pushing, and if Kiting I just drag as many players as I can and survive as long as I can/sometimes win the smaller engagements I create. There's more to groupfighting than kills, and there's usually players with playstyles better suited for mass-fragging on my team, all I gotta do is create time for them to work and opportunities for them to exploit. And I still come out of most groupfights with a solid KD regardless of my playstyle/position.

Kills win games

Kills win games, but killing the same 3-5 outnumbered players over 15+ rounds doesn't make someone good.

If you want to gauge someones actual groupfighting skill, see how they do in a 2v2-5v5

Is Canada that poor

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1102 on: February 01, 2019, 12:13:24 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

49-17
46-23
46-20
40-9
9-11

31-26
29-22
26-17
17-15
7-15

46-24
46-26
29-9
27-21
16-14

[close]

couple things

Kills win games

[close]

Is Canada that poor

Lmao poor people
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

MATT123456789

« Reply #1103 on: February 01, 2019, 12:32:46 am »
Spoiler

49-17
46-23
46-20
40-9
9-11

31-26
29-22
26-17
17-15
7-15

46-24
46-26
29-9
27-21
16-14

[close]

couple things

Kills win games

Too small? They had 20-30 players and one was for money,  also the only difference between those tournaments and anthonys big tournament was that anthonys had an extra 20 noobs to act as filler.

Baiting for your team isnt difficult and me and other great pushers do it all the time, you dont go out of your way to "bait" for your team, the situation just springs up where you distract a guy for a few seconds so your teammate can backstab them.

Thats great you can kite and drag people for a while before getting updowned...just  that every other decent blocker in the community can do that and your ability to block up downs is FAR from the ability that players like cwater, rune, and the messiah of blocking anthony can do.

There isnt more to gfing than kills. Thats exactly what it is. Kill the enemy team. Dont die. Thats great you can drag or be a "support" player but the hardest role in gfing is getting kills and frags because the team depends on you to win the groupfight. Which i do.

Also I dont bait my teammates, im actually the one hard charging on the right ahead of my teammates forcing the enemies on the flank to be separated so we can updown them and get kills.

I dont kill the same 3-5 people every round, most my kills come from target switching and updowns, I dont specificaly target anyone and I dont think youve analyzed my playstyle every round of every groupfight to be able to tell me how I play. You are just creating bullshit because you cant frag like I can.

Lol, "actual groupfighting skill"

Here we go, NW community changing the goal posts as always, first it was "dueling isnt actual skill, gfing is" now its "2v2s and 5v5s are actual skill!!!"

Regimental groupfights are the most common event in NW and regiments last a lot longer than tournaments and small groupfighting teams and leagues so the ability to do well in reg gfs is what matters the most.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1104 on: February 01, 2019, 12:39:11 am »
Spoiler
I think we all have a wrong perception of what groupfighting is. Sure if you get a lot of frags you're doing good and all. But it's also about the teamwork. For example on the kiting side of lines for the LG (Might seem biased but seeing as how I play with them Its the best example I can give) It's usually me, waste, Boom, and wall. And we consistently stop 2-3x our number of players pushing our side.  Others like Fart,Theodin. Do a good job in the mid getting picks and applying pressure. And our pushing side consisting of usually, Yoshie,Russian,Fireboy and Matt get tons of frags. So to say only frags matter in a gf is kindia pushing it it also matters that you do your job in the groupfight and are able to actually work with people.

Just my two cents tho.
[close]

That’s a great point, the mid and kiting side are always locked in a supporting role and can’t push to get frags without being overwhelmed, so it’s important to note how people play in their respective positions, just as MATT or Fireboy play well in a pushing role or Fart and BabyJ do well in mid.
Babyj has one good groupfight playing mid and it's due to my coaching and he gets credit. smh

Kills win games

Mid wins games

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #1105 on: February 01, 2019, 01:04:42 am »
I wish posting popcorn gifs was allowed smh.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1106 on: February 01, 2019, 01:07:01 am »
I wish posting popcorn gifs was allowed smh.
only unoriginal fucks like you post popcorn gifs

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

MATT123456789

« Reply #1107 on: February 01, 2019, 01:16:48 am »
Fartknocker should be 88 btw, bring fireboy down a bit, raise yoloswag up, replace godfreid with rune.

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying anyone sucks, just saying their ratings need to be switched around
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 01:23:58 am by MATT123456789 »

Suns

« Reply #1108 on: February 01, 2019, 01:32:58 am »
Fartknocker should be 88 btw, bring fireboy down a bit, raise yoloswag up, replace godfreid with rune.

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying anyone sucks, just saying their ratings need to be switched around

lol. ^

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #1109 on: February 01, 2019, 01:45:12 am »
More drama please. I’m in class till 9 and need some entertainment.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.